• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard RIA left the defense of polar up to a random number generator. They rolled a dice to determine if they should even start the random number generator. The rolling of the dice was determined inexplicably by pulling a one-eyed jack out of a pinnacle deck. The dice roll came up a soft five which according to the Random Insanity Rules: Home Edition (R) means that the random number generator must be started by a one-armed howler monkey wearing a fedora.

Oh, the slings and arrows of outrageous spinelessness.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322460610' post='2854474']
when you going to help your friends in STA Varianz?
[/quote]

No one has countered STA, good point there though.

Direct hit on treaty partner, a treaty that you signed to "call out" TOP over defending an alliance that hasnt been countered.

Right?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322460610' post='2854474']
when you going to help your friends in STA Varianz?
[/quote]
Rofl my friends in STA. Oh boy.

Edit: that is to say, we don't have friends in STA.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1322460713' post='2854481']
I heard RIA left the defense of polar up to a random number generator. They rolled a dice to determine if they should even start the random number generator. The rolling of the dice was determined inexplicably by pulling a one-eyed jack out of a pinnacle deck. The dice roll came up a soft five which according to the Random Insanity Rules: Home Edition (R) means that the random number generator must be started by a one-armed howler monkey wearing a fedora.

Oh, the slings and arrows of outrageous spinelessness.
[/quote]
it required a bit more than this, but you are on the right track, now I'll have to begin an inquiry on who the spy is.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322460878' post='2854489']
it required a bit more than this, but you are on the right track, now I'll have to begin an inquiry on who the spy is.
[/quote]
Greg23 is and always will be the spy and leak.

Now back to the classic "nou" you pulled above, and how it didnt make sense.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1322460997' post='2854493']
It's been one day guys, aren't you all being a bit impatient?
[/quote]

No, its been more than one day.

Plus they claim to know the war was coming and when, why no prepared =\

Edited by Greg23

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1322461215' post='2854502']
I'm pretty sure it's been two days.
[/quote]
pretty sure if you want us to come in so badly you know how to correct this, you've already declared one war without a CB that have any relevance to the past 2 years, why not another?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322461321' post='2854507']
pretty sure if you want us to come in so badly you know how to correct this, you've already declared one war without a CB that have any relevance to the past 2 years, why not another?
[/quote]
Im sorry but you're asking TOP to hit you instead of you defending your new found ally?
:lol1:

Edited by Greg23

[/quote]

ooh yet another classic maneuver, "Come at me bro." I believe they did by attacking Polar after this treaty was signed even though it "scared" them away from attacking.

[/quote]
We weren't the ones making big callouts on the OWF while posting a treaty that costs us one ally for no reason, were we? If you want to let us destroy your allies, we don't have any problem with it.

In short:
Sup RIA?

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[/quote]
Maybe we're all just wondering why a treaty that preaches Mutual Defense is doing exactly the opposite.

Shouldn't be a surprise; after winter came early, it's only natural for there to be a refractory period. Neither Polar nor RIA are spring chickens...can't expect them to be ready to go again soon after.

Edited by Schad

[quote name='DevastationStation' timestamp='1322460259' post='2854459']
"Winter Came Prematurely"

But the war was late, and everybody was pregnant with anticipation.
[/quote]
And now comes the abortion.

[OOC]Man, a Browns fan! Awesome.[/OOC]

[/quote]

Holy crap learn to shut up.

[/quote]
We have a CB here that says you attacked a treaty partner of Argent. In our mercy, we have chosen not to use it as it took you long enough to recover from our last little skirmish.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1322461554' post='2854516']
We weren't the ones making big callouts on the OWF while posting a treaty that costs us one ally for no reason, were we? If you want to let us destroy your allies, we don't have any problem with it.

In short:
Sup RIA?
[/quote]

Why hello there Yevgeni Luchenkov.

We don't actually mention TOP anywhere in the treaty text, I think you have us confused with Omni. It's an easy mistake to make, Omni is pretty awesome.

As for us, I would think a short perusal of our history would show that we have never once in our entire history as an alliance not honored a mutual defense clause, even if we had to fight both sides of a war. So never fear, my friends.

Edited by James Dahl