[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1322780707' post='2858555']
I suppose RIA's strategy is to wait until December 25th and then pretend this treaty never existed.
[/quote]

I suppose it does look like this is the path they have chosen. It will auto downgrade to a ODP if they both don't agree to keep it a MDP and then it will be even harder for them to honour a treaty they signed on the eve of war with an alliance that everyone and their mother knew was going to be hit. :(

[quote]Sub-Section ii An optional treatied declaration of war shall be called for when an ally with whom the alliance has a non-binding military treaty requests assistance. Such a declaration shall require a unanimous Triumvirate and four fifths Cabinet vote as well as a general membership vote lasting twenty-four hours with at least a three-quarters in favour. In the case where the RIA is engaged in a state of war through binding treatied declarations additional optional declarations that are part of the wider conflict that the RIA is involved in can be made with a unanimous Triumvirate and majority cabinet vote.[/quote]

Or they will cancel. No idea really.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1322781403' post='2858565']
Or perhaps RIA is having an absolute hoot watching a whole raft of you get your panties in a bunch, a sort of pre-match entertainment before they enter the war at a date of their own choosing.
[/quote]
Their entertainment has cost one million NS to Polaris so far. I hope they enjoy it.

Or perhaps RIA is having an absolute hoot watching a whole raft of you get your panties in a bunch, a sort of pre-match entertainment before they enter the war at a date of their own choosing.
[/quote]

Yea, I always enjoyed watching my allies get stomped. It's great entertainment watching their nations burn day after day knowing I could step in at any time and give them a hand.

[/quote]

Man so random! Lets let my allies get stomped and my enemies more united while we giggle in peace mode! Hehe!

[/quote]

At the expense of their allies? Well thought out strategy that is......