[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1322601466' post='2856083']
Didn't STA do exactly that same thing in BiPolar? Fighting for Polar then fighting for C&G?
[/quote]

I specified it to fighting for both sides at one time. STA went from one to another after their front on the first finished.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1322600895' post='2856071']
I seriously doubt that will be the case and even if it is what will that exactly prove besides TOP being very boring and dragging it on and on and on just as I expect they will.

Unlike TOP, Polaris has no great tech bank or nation strength to be whittled down slowly over a protracted period. TOP saw to that the first time they smacked us around with a coalition 10 times larger than it needed to be, imposing terms that whilst not crippling us, certainly did hurt us. All over some cute comments.

When I return the favour, TOP gets all hot and heavy and wants to turn us into a carpark. Have fun with that.
[/quote]

I have more respect for carparks than that.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1322604358' post='2856114']
~~the callout~~
[/quote]

Selective eyesight much?

[quote][ 20:50:02 ] (&Shadow[RIA]) hmm im really not sure what we would specifically want. we definitly want everyone to be on the same page and put SF first and all but im not sure if i have any specific wants right now. sorry since thats probably not all that helpful of answer[/quote]

Shadow, RIA's representative said he wants everyone on the same page.

Later, Liz/Shadow/Ego all state they are for SF to be united:

[quote][ 20:58:58 ] (&KaitlinK[RoK]) Liz, Ego, lincoln, Shadow that work as well?
[ 20:59:52 ] (@Liz) SF is my priority. That's how I feel. Anything and everything is second to SF.
[ 21:04:04 ] (&EgoFreaky[RnR|Prez]) For me it isn't even about any specific treaty just the total absence of bloc thinking... something HAS to change, one way or the other imo.
[ 21:07:27 ] (&KaitlinK[RoK]) Thank you guys for your frank responses to my questions
[ 21:07:34 ] (&Shadow[RIA]) thats basically what it is for me as well. RIA's main FA policy has always been SF. we don't really care as much about whatever specific individual ties but just want everyone on the same page and willing to support / fight for SF over whichever other ties when needed.[/quote]

They didn't agree with Xiph to kick you out. Liz/Ego/Shadow wanted RoK to choose SF, and you didn't. You left without trying to work through it; hell, it didn't even seem like you [i]wanted[/i] to work through it. There wasn't anyone [i]opposing[/i] kicking you out, not if things remained how they were. But it was them wanting to work with you to get through the tough spot.

Anyway. I don't know why you even brought up why you left SF. The point Swat was making was that RIA defends their allies as best they can, and you should know this better than anyone. Instead, you come out on the OWF constantly preaching against them, as well as other ex-allies. You have no right to call them bad allies; they defended you after you betrayed the bloc. That's why I wanted you to reply in your embassy, because this really isn't the place for it.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322618838' post='2856266']
Selective eyesight much?

Shadow, RIA's representative said he wants everyone on the same page.

Later, Liz/Shadow/Ego all state they are for SF to be united:

They didn't agree with Xiph to kick you out. Liz/Ego/Shadow wanted RoK to choose SF, and you didn't. You left without trying to work through it; hell, it didn't even seem like you [i]wanted[/i] to work through it. There wasn't anyone [i]opposing[/i] kicking you out, not if things remained how they were. But it was them wanting to work with you to get through the tough spot.

Anyway. I don't know why you even brought up why you left SF. The point Swat was making was that RIA defends their allies as best they can, and you should know this better than anyone. Instead, you come out on the OWF constantly preaching against them, as well as other ex-allies. You have no right to call them bad allies; they defended you after you betrayed the bloc. That's why I wanted you to reply in your embassy, because this really isn't the place for it.
[/quote]
Bob can say whatever he likes about us. He's long since convinced me to give up on that particular front.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322610725' post='2856172']
SWAT128 nation builds just fine, he just also has a fondness for [s]going rogue[/s] forming very small, highly militant alliances.
[/quote]

Yea I almost got to fight SWAT last war. This time though SWAT! I have nukes too. If you're still in my range get RIA to hit ODN or something and it'll be much more fun. :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1322624786' post='2856350']
Yea I almost got to fight SWAT last war. This time though SWAT! I have nukes too. If you're still in my range get RIA to hit ODN or something and it'll be much more fun. :P
[/quote]

I'm at 32k ns and you're only 11k. Maybe I'll see you on my way down though.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1322696794' post='2857347']
Fantastic troll, well done RIA and Polar. I mean, you pissed off Int by not telling them, but it all makes sense now!
[/quote]

To be fair, they gave INT like 15 minutes notice before it was posted!

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1322697009' post='2857349']
To be fair, they gave INT like 15 minutes notice before it was posted!
[/quote]

It wouldn't have been believable otherwise, I mean nobody's THAT much of a terrible ally. All in all, an excellent effort at screwing with us all, great job.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1322600895' post='2856071']
Unlike TOP, Polaris has no great tech bank or nation strength to be whittled down slowly over a protracted period. TOP saw to that the first time they smacked us aroun
[/quote]

Screwing up partners back then was just as bad as it is today. Also, you had 3~4 years to rebuild, you skipped Karma, you had plenty of time to recover from WoTC economically and politically and you did, but then it was YOUR actions alone that made Polar the outcast of this world. Sleep well knowing that you've had a great role in bringing Polaris to this point today. You've done more damage to Polar than TOP or anyone else can ever hope for.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1322604358' post='2856114']
<Xiph0> We ride together or we'll die. And I will not let RoK kill us because they have a crush on NPO servants.
[/quote]
What is this? 2006?

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1322701002' post='2857392']
[quote]<Xiph0> We ride together or we'll die. And I will not let RoK kill us because they have a crush on NPO servants.[/quote]
What is this? 2006?
[/quote]
Xipho ain't right in the head.

It is known.