• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1322249849' post='2851084']
Vlad's already killing that alliance. They pose no threat to us.
[/quote]

I guess we could give you our latest RIA list, though we suspect they'll pre-empt us anyways

[quote name='Serkr' timestamp='1322226092' post='2850965']
I'll probably get flamed for this, but what the hell:- haven't we rolled Polar enough? Couldn't we have found a more interesting, exotic target to take down for this winter's war? I mean going after them again just lacks creativity.
[/quote]

Just like a good nutshot caught on tape, some things just never get old, no matter how repetitive it still makes one crack a smile when watching it happen :ehm:

I'll probably get flamed for this, but what the hell:- haven't we rolled Polar enough? Couldn't we have found a more interesting, exotic target to take down for this winter's war? I mean going after them again just lacks creativity.
[/quote]

Well this winter was actually about two things, rolling Polar and rolling SF (XX gets caughts up with the two sadly). RIA(and probably the rest of SF) thought it wise to treaty Polar, so the side facing them unifies even more strongly then before in their causes.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1322254722' post='2851120']
Well this winter was actually about two things, rolling Polar and rolling SF (XX gets caughts up with the two sadly). RIA(and probably the rest of SF) thought it wise to treaty Polar, so the side facing them unifies even more strongly then before in their causes.
[/quote]

No I'm afraid you're wrong, this winter is all about Fungicide 2012

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1322263359' post='2851195']
Pretty sure Insanicide has just been secured and will be happening long before any Fungicide.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg[/img]
This fungus propaganda is 100% false, the Fungal Menace will be vanquished by lunchtime

Edited by James Dahl

[/quote]
Haven't you guys stopped enough wars?

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1322249127' post='2851079']
I just checked and our target list on the Mushroom Kingdom is only 22 hours old. You want it?

What? You people don't keep active target list on your allies?
[/quote]
This is going to be so funny when we go Bi-Mushroom on you and defend NpO.