A New Pacific Order Foreign Affairs Announcement

Farrin Xies

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Hopefully this is the beginning of a new era of Pacifican FA, but we'll see. Also I fail to see the utility in being all secretive in your reason for downgrading, people will make up their own reasons if you don't give thyem one, and it probably leads to a more negative image of you sticking with them ratherf than if you had just come out with it.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1314858963' post='2792073']
Interesting. Hopefully this is the beginning of a new era of Pacifican FA, but we'll see. Also I fail to see the utility in being all secretive in your reason for downgrading, people will make up their own reasons if you don't give thyem one, and it probably leads to a more negative image of you sticking with them ratherf than if you had just come out with it.
[/quote]

Not the first time reasons for a change in treaty status have been withheld. It won't be the last. Too bad for you. ^_^

Other than that, what Farrin said.

Edited by ShotgunWilly

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1314858399' post='2792070']
Perhaps you'd be good enough to explain to the rest of us why it happened then?
[/quote]

If it was due to an event rather than a drifting apart (or both), my guess is that SOS treaty. Invicta also seems to lead them both to RIA/SF and Legion/Polar... So.. You do the math..

The reasons were complicated and none of the public's business. I'll say that much. More than that, you'll have to go through a backchannel route to get. Two great allies growing apart isn't exactly something that everybody needs to know.

Say what you like about Invicta, but they've always had our backs. That's something a lot of alliance cannot claim.