A New Pacific Order Foreign Affairs Announcement

Farrin Xies

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed at some of the comments in here. Why anyone needs to justify their choices in allies to the whole of planet Bob is beyond me. I didn't see the logic when the discussion was about us and TIO, and I don't see it here.

Good luck to both of you.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1315122893' post='2794509']
I'm amazed at some of the comments in here. Why anyone needs to justify their choices in allies to the whole of planet Bob is beyond me. I didn't see the logic when the discussion was about us and TIO, and I don't see it here.
[/quote]

Why anyone needs to justify their internal and foreign affairs' policies to Polaris is beyond me. I didn't see the logic in BiPolar and I still don't see it now.*

*[size="1"]In before I'm told it was about something way more meaningful in the long-term I simply just won't ever understand.[/size]

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1315122893' post='2794509']

Good luck to both of you.
[/quote]
You tell the truth and they cry foul. You stand for your word and are called tyrants. You make a political decision rather than an emotional one and you are called a monster. This is the planet we live on and it will never change.

Admin speed Invicta, this was not an easy choice for anyone.