Be Careful What You Wish For, UPN

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1313686272' post='2783965']
In like, the last 3 wars we fought ODN. In one of those it was ODN + the rest of CnG, before that we've faced NPO, GOONS, NoR, etc. We aren't unwilling to face the odds. I am indeed open to the idea of pre-organized war, even with stronger alliances. Although we have no quarrel with TPF, TPF & FEAR were allies for the longest time. I would like to take back the TPF statement. While certainly, TPF has made mistakes in the past, you've been more or less good than us, and in general have acted with more tact than 'we' did last night. I was just getting defensive (tough not to in this situation), was tired and irritable.
[/quote]

Understandable, If i found myself sitting where you are sitting, watching a thread such as this grow, I imagine I would be irritable as well.

I personally have nothing against FEAR aside from a distaste of the comments by none other then the individual being discussed in the beginning of the logs presented in the opening post, as well as the attitude said individual acts with. Aside from that, I think FEAR is by and large composed of stand-up folks, and its home to some who I would even call friends. I find incidents such as this one to be most disappointing in regards to what I had come to expect.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1313691444' post='2784009']
I personally have nothing against FEAR aside from a distaste of the comments by none other then the individual being discussed at the beginning of the logs presented in the opening post and the attitude said individual acts with.
[/quote]

That's funny. I mentioned to some people the same thing earlier today.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1313682352' post='2783933']
This is stupid.

I hope this is not something you learned from us.

[b]NEW attacked DF because we had been looking for chance to hit them for a long time.[/b] We understand the complications well, and execute right away.

If you really want to hit them, [b]hit first, explain later[/b]. Posting something like this is just stupid.

I am talking to Thread Starter. I still love FEAR in general.
[/quote]
Wait, you told people it was because DF wasn't protected and a valid raid target.

iFOK/PC took all kinds of bad PR over your grudge war and now you tell the truth? To this day we get trolled for it. Hit first, explain later....very classy there. Thanks for nothing.

Have to agree with your first part though. Call-out threads are stupid.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1313692587' post='2784023']
iFOK/PC took all kinds of bad PR over your grudge war and now you tell the truth? To this day we get trolled for it.
[/quote]

Still doesn't change my thoughts on the matter.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1313647650' post='2783527']
Looks like a lot of people need to start watching what they say. Yourself included, suggesting things that should not be discussed here.

I & others in BFF do think UPN/Sent/NpO are all jokes.
[/quote]

If you think NpO is a joke, I wonder how you see your own alliance.... :laugh:

This thread was fun. But FEAR, I'm confused, perhaps you could help me. Why should UPN be careful of what they wish for?

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1313647650' post='2783527']
Looks like a lot of people need to start watching what they say. Yourself included, suggesting things that should not be discussed here.

I & others in BFF do think UPN/Sent/NpO are all jokes. Some of them take offense. If they want to, they can try to do something about it. Was a thread needed? Probably not, we already knew they were terrible. Boris/Dexo can try to smooth things over all they want, but that's the underlying issue. Personally, I am extremely disappointed in both parties. Both could have attacked, both are too boring/scared to. At least with their [i]current[/i] leaders, that is. ;)
[/quote]

If we are a joke, then I implore you to come and see just how funny we can be.

Edited by Mergerberger II

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1313694029' post='2784035']
This thread was fun. But FEAR, I'm confused, perhaps you could help me. Why should UPN be careful of what they wish for?

If we are a joke, then I implore you to come and see just how funny we can be.
[/quote]

Because if you call them out to war they will run to the OWF and tell everyone but not DoW!

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1313694870' post='2784042']
I guess UPN was wishing for Lord Boris to make an ass of himself in front of everyone?
[/quote]

Mission achieved. Still waiting for the "consequences"

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1313699387' post='2784086']
[/quote]
Hey Alt, want to duel? Good ol' fashioned non-nuclear battle. 7 days, 1v1.
Yes, this is serious.
No hard feelings if you decline.
I disagree with the OP, and pretty much anything said by Boris and Canik in this thread, but hey, maybe we can get a (small) war out of it after all.

Not the most mind-numbing thread I've read -- I would suggest that the BAPS call-out last year where I went on some sort of weird spree challenging all-comers or something would win that. But this thread doesn't haven't enough of my posts to qualifying as most mind-numing thread I've read. And I'm not about to contribute anything further.

I am, however, well-pleased to know that UPN is under the protection of Zoom. Seems like an affable enough fellow. Thanks, Zoom!

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1313700704' post='2784095']
Not the most mind-numbing thread I've read -- I would suggest that the BAPS call-out last year where I went on some sort of weird spree challenging all-comers or something would win that. But this thread doesn't haven't enough of my posts to qualifying as most mind-numing thread I've read. And I'm not about to contribute anything further.

[b]I am, however, well-pleased to know that UPN is under the protection of Zoom.[/b] Seems like an affable enough fellow. Thanks, Zoom!
[/quote]

Zoom3's deputy here to confirm this. Protection expanded to include myself as a protector.

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1313699387' post='2784086']
[/quote]

Clearly the Consequences will never be the same again.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1313700034' post='2784090']
Hey Alt, want to duel? Good ol' fashioned non-nuclear battle. 7 days, 1v1.
Yes, this is serious.
No hard feelings if you decline.
I disagree with the OP, and pretty much anything said by Boris and Canik in this thread, but hey, maybe we can get a (small) war out of it after all.
[/quote]
You, sir, are literally the only reason why I have any hope for FEAR as an alliance. I hope they put you back into government as soon as possible. o/