Be Careful What You Wish For, UPN

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1313641194' post='2783336']
This announcement is dumb and FEAR is a dumb alliance. Threatening UPN, Are you serious? Who are you impressing here?

Edit: and l-m-b-o at doing it with your bloc backing you up, it's !@#$@#$ UPN hahahaha
[/quote]

Wow, this without a doubt.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1313676304' post='2783889']
So we have one alliance calling out another alliance for comments that may or my not have been in jest, [b]meanwhile glancing about to make sure that their buddies are there to back them up in case the other alliance is actually serious...[/b]

...meh, nothing is going to happen. <_<
[/quote]

They could have done that in private instead of doing this.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1313675161' post='2783883']
Seriously? It's pretty obvious he was joking. Learn sarcasm.

edit: I suppose this is why you also canceled the [b]PIAT[/b] with GDA. Overreact much?
[/quote]
Well no, that was because no-one had talked to anyone from GDA, ever.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1313671394' post='2783864']
UPN wanted the war. FEAR just made that desire public knowledge. FEAR didn't want the war, hence the lack of DoW.

Do the math, people. It's easy and fun. UPN is free to back up its big words with big guns. FEAR just let us know that those words are out there.

And GDA, seriously...
[/quote]
I'm a proud member of UPN. However I cannot deny that a UPN DoW on FEAR regardless of outcome would be totally pointless and it would be just asking a dozen alliances to attack us on principle.

DoW->PR->Get raped by 10 alliances

I'll pass, especially since we didn't want anything from FEAR. This is a massive miscommunication exacerbated by Drama Llamas. I'm curious on how ANYONE from DT would know anything about this situation. We aren't even peripherally tied.

Edited by Dexomega

This is stupid.

I hope this is not something you learned from us.

NEW attacked DF because we had been looking for chance to hit them for a long time. We understand the complications well, and execute right away.

If you really want to hit them, hit first, explain later. Posting something like this is just stupid.

I am talking to Thread Starter. I still love FEAR in general.

[quote name='Boy George' timestamp='1313642064' post='2783380']
Amen. Then again I'm not sure anyone has that kinda of balls except for Ivan, someone in GOONS or the old FAN. Or the stupidity of LM.
[/quote]
OI! We (referring to the now gone The Ninjas) attacked GOONS :/

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1313682352' post='2783933']
This is stupid.

I hope this is not something you learned from us.

NEW attacked DF because we had been looking for chance to hit them for a long time. We understand the complications well, and execute right away.

If you really want to hit them, hit first, explain later. Posting something like this is just stupid.

I am talking to Thread Starter. I still love FEAR in general.
[/quote]

I'm loving this.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1313657836' post='2783796']
It has been brought to my understanding that your not against the idea of pre-organised 1v1 wars. If that is the case, I know somebody who might be interested, if you wished to put your 36 SDIs against our 105 MPs.
[/quote]

In like, the last 3 wars we fought ODN. In one of those it was ODN + the rest of CnG, before that we've faced NPO, GOONS, NoR, etc. We aren't unwilling to face the odds. I am indeed open to the idea of pre-organized war, even with stronger alliances. Although we have no quarrel with TPF, TPF & FEAR were allies for the longest time. I would like to take back the TPF statement. While certainly, TPF has made mistakes in the past, you've been more or less good than us, and in general have acted with more tact than 'we' did last night. I was just getting defensive (tough not to in this situation), was tired and irritable.

Edited by Canik

[quote]
In like, the last 3 wars we fought ODN. In one of those it was ODN + the rest of CnG, before that we've faced NPO, GOONS, NoR, etc. We aren't unwilling to face the odds. I am indeed open to the idea of pre-organized war, even with stronger alliances. Although we have no quarrel with TPF, TPF & FEAR were allies for the longest time. I would like to take back the TPF statement. While certainly, TPF has made mistakes in

But let me make one thing clear to all of you, this was a rash decision made by literally just 2 or 3 government officials in FEAR/Europa. They will likely be apologizing, or removed from office, or retire on their own accord. This is a huge disservice to our intelligence & ability. We really are better than this.
There are some issues between UPN & FEAR, but as I've been saying, the execution was terrible. We do expect better from our leaders. [/quote]

Canik, why did you not just come and talk with us in private?

Edited by screw u all

[quote name='screw u all' timestamp='1313687495' post='2783974']
Canik, why did you not just come and talk with us in private?
[/quote]

Sorry but I just want to say you have the most awesome username evar :awesome: