Be Careful What You Wish For, UPN

[center][img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Borishnakov/Active%20CN%20Flags/FellowshipofEliteAlliedRepublics_3.jpg[/img][/center]

Very rarely in these dark days of Planet Bob do you see people speak true of their desires and aspirations. The back rooms buzz with talk of war, the private channels pulse with rumors and gossip, and the cloak and dagger diplomacy of the times runs its course each night.

Imagine our surprise tonight when that rare display of honest intent walked in.

[quote]
[Wed-08-2011 16:54:29] <Robster[UPN]> Right.
[Wed-08-2011 16:54:36] <Robster[UPN]> But he represents the views of your alliance...
[Wed-08-2011 16:54:42] <Robster[UPN]> And losely the bloc.
[b][Wed-08-2011 16:54:52] <Turetel[FEAR]_Away> So, you want to go to war to defend your honour? >:D
[Wed-08-2011 16:54:59] <Robster[UPN]> :V Yus.[/b]
[/quote]

So it appears that a Triumvir of the United Purple Nations desires warfare with FEAR. Why? Because some of us have stated we're not their biggest fans. Are you sure that's where your heart is, Robster? If so, stop crying and do it. Alternatively, cry harder. Either way is acceptably entertaining. Oh proud Triumvir of UPN, we see you list many a war that has left your nation scarred (including some that we weren't even aware ever happened. I mean seriously. When the hell did GW V and GW VI happen? Hell, I knew I was a bit out of the loop on the lingo these days, but really? Somebody get me a freaking newspaper so I can catch up). If your desire is to add another war to that list, by all means, be our guest. We'll be waiting.

The ball is in your court now, UPN. Choose wisely.

Sincerely,
The Chancellors of FEAR

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
Long ago a group of tribesmen roamed the planet in search of food. These people, known today as the great ancestors of what is now called the Blood for Friends bloc, had a saying. When in a time of trouble or conflict, when one party thought itself superior to the other or wished to settle the matter by way of violence, they would often begin to refer to one another in a less than formal way. Normally, the saying would be something like "Good sir, I humbly request that you put your words into some sort of an action, perhaps with fisticuffs." This language would sometimes, in the heat of the action, deteriorate to a short, sweet, and simple phrase, one which we still use today. So, in keeping with our ancient traditions, I offer the following to you, UPN.

Come at me, bro. [/font][color="#EFEBEF"][font="verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"][left]
[/left][/font][/color][color="#EFEBEF"][font="verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"][font="verdana, sans-serif"] [/font][/font][/color]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1313640925' post='2783331']
[center][img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Borishnakov/Active%20CN%20Flags/FellowshipofEliteAlliedRepublics_3.jpg[/img][/center]

Very rarely in these dark days of Planet Bob do you see people speak true of their desires and aspirations. The back rooms buzz with talk of war, the private channels pulse with rumors and gossip, and the cloak and dagger diplomacy of the times runs its course each night.

Imagine our surprise tonight when that rare display of honest intent walked in.

So it appears that a Triumvir of the United Purple Nations desires warfare with FEAR. Why? Because some of us have stated we're not their biggest fans. Are you sure that's where your heart is, Robster? If so, stop crying and do it. Alternatively, cry harder. Either way is acceptably entertaining. Oh proud Triumvir of UPN, we see you list many a war that has left your nation scarred (including some that we weren't even aware ever happened. I mean seriously. When the hell did GW V and GW VI happen? Hell, I knew I was a bit out of the loop on the lingo these days, but really? Somebody get me a freaking newspaper so I can catch up). If your desire is to add another war to that list, by all means, be our guest. We'll be waiting.

The ball is in your court now, UPN. Choose wisely.

Sincerely,
The Chancellors of FEAR
[/quote]

Blood for friends update blitz, say what : D

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1313641194' post='2783336']
This announcement is dumb and FEAR is a dumb alliance. Threatening UPN, Are you serious? Who are you impressing here?

Edit: and l-m-b-o at doing it with your bloc backing you up, it's !@#$@#$ UPN hahahaha
[/quote]

Well UPN has these things called "Treaties", and sometimes they bring in other groups of nations known as "alliances".

loljk, we all just want a good UPN stomping.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1313641505' post='2783354']
Well UPN has these things called "Treaties", and sometimes they bring in other groups of nations known as "alliances".

loljk, we all just want a good UPN stomping.
[/quote]
But ex-CDT rolls together forever. Right? RIGHT?

[quote name='Boy George' timestamp='1313641830' post='2783369']
Nice balls FEAR. Hopefully you attack them if they don't attack you. Otherwise you are worse than UPN.
[/quote]
Pretty much. Whereas some capitalise upon stupidity to roll a !@#$%*, you've simply taken the opportunity to make a thread on the OWF.