Announcement From The German Empire

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1310787933' post='2757019']
Get your own members Kaiser I <_<
[/quote]

^this, I tend to get annoyed when I have former TGE members who are like "oooo my Vaterland is back! and they have asked me to come help!"

<_<

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1310791666' post='2757082']
^this, I tend to get annoyed when I have former TGE members who are like "oooo my Vaterland is back! and they have asked me to come help!"

<_<
[/quote]

I hope this is a joke because you wouldn't have made it [i]anywhere[/i] without the first incarnation's help.

<_<
[/quote]
We've already talked to Wilhelm about that. It won't happen again.

<_<
[/quote]
So you're blaming TGE because members of yours would prefer to be in their alliance rather than yours?

I'll be sure to support you in your endeavors to prevent the creation of alliances with any potential of being more appealing than yours.

Edited by MaGneT

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1310791973' post='2757087']
So you're blaming TGE because members of yours would prefer to be in their alliance rather than yours?

I'll be sure to support you in your endeavors to prevent the creation of alliances with any potential of being more appealing than yours.
[/quote]

Which would be just about any. Good luck.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1310791973' post='2757087']
[/quote]

We have quite a few former TGE members in our alliance; if they would like to leave us because they find TGE more appealing, then more power to them. My point was I don't appreciate having my members poached, regardless of what alliance they used to be in.

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1310792667' post='2757095']
We have quite a few former TGE members in our alliance; if they would like to leave us because they find TGE more appealing, then more power to them. My point was I don't appreciate having my members poached, regardless of what alliance they used to be in.
[/quote]

When I first started the endeavor, I admit I did message a few members. I have admitted and sincerely apologized for this. It's not a proper way to go about things and as Nemhauser has stated: it won't happen again. There's no other way to put this.

[/quote]

SOS, with the help of their protector RIA, already set the precedent that poaching is a valid CB. Can we expect to see KoH go down the same path?

Also, good show for Nordreich throughout this whole incident with TGE. I think you guys are handling this quite well.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1310792967' post='2757101']
SOS, with the help of their protector RIA, already set the precedent that poaching is a valid CB. Can we expect to see KoH go down the same path?
[/quote]

We hit Normandy at sunrise ;)

Regardless, I'm tired and probably not making the best of judgements at the current hour, besides, he said he was sorry :) I wish you the best in your endeavours TGE.

[/quote]
If he papered your entire alliance, that'd be poaching and improper behavior. If he was contacting old alliance-mates or friends to inform them that he was interested in having them in his alliance, there's really no problem with that.

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1310792871' post='2757098']
When I first started the endeavor, I admit I did message a few members. I have admitted and sincerely apologized for this. It's not a proper way to go about things and as Nemhauser has stated: it won't happen again. There's no other way to put this.
[/quote]
Guys, stick to your guns... you can talk to whoever you want about whatever you want.

Nice little puppy you got here, Nordreich. We already know it can roll over, but does it do any other tricks? Maybe beg?

TGE had many flaws, but if nothing else, at least they had their pride. Now they've been reduced to the one thing they resisted for years: a colony of the 'Reich. Wilhelm, you are quite a piece of work. I didn't think anyone could drag the Empire's name any lower. Congratulations.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

goddammit guys, I had to go to war against TGE for like 3 or 4 weeks to force them to disband and now you just let them waltz back into our lives to spill juice on the rug?

to be fair, the whole "we got a 2nd chance too" thing isn't really painting the whole picture. TGE wasn't "hated" so much as they were generally disliked by anyone who was mildly allergic to retards. Not nearly the same set of circumstances that embroiled Nordreich.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1310792967' post='2757101']

Also, good show for Nordreich throughout this whole incident with TGE. I think you guys are handling this quite well.
[/quote]
so.... I can tech raid KoH? :unsure:

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1310794405' post='2757112']
Nice little puppy you got here, Nordreich. We already know it can roll over, but does it do any other tricks? Maybe beg?

TGE had many flaws, but if nothing else, at least they had their pride. Now they've been reduced to the one thing they resisted for years: a colony of the 'Reich. Wilhelm, you are quite a piece of work. I didn't think anyone could drag the Empire's name any lower. Congratulations.

-Craig
[/quote]

Aaaand this is why we love Craig :wub:

I do wish TGE the best in their future endeavors, and I commend NoR for being mature about things this time, but I think a few old TGEer are probably rolling over in their proverbial graves over this.