Announcement From The German Empire

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1310920987' post='2757819']
Don't be mad because we helped reform the only Puppet Anti-NoR Alliance you ever had and flipped its FA resolve. I don't know if this is jealousy, anger (of a lost opportunity), or outright anger because you're too busy believing in what you wanted TGE to be instead of what it really was.
[/quote]

Muted Faith just made a funny, I don't think it really demanded such a response.

And the idea that you "flipped" anything is silly. This version of TGE under KW never took an anti-NoR stance. In fact, KW was always rather penitent towards you guys. I'm not in INT any more, but none of them that I've spoken with really seem to care about this reformation.

Oh, and what I wanted TGE to be was a large alliance of sellers for INT to buy from, and they fulfilled that purpose very well. They had over 100 members and an ANS of like 15k. Exactly what I, Treasury Commissar of an alliance that was seriously short on sellers, wanted. I can't speak for the rest of INT though.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understanding Nordreich and TGE is like understanding beans and cornbread.

See, beans spent its whole day just huffing and puffing and swelling up in that simmering pot all day long, getting ready for the big night. Then along came cornbread, sweet and succulent out of the oven, and everyone gathered round to take it in. Mm-MMM! Can't resist a good hunk of cornbread on your dinner plate. Well now, beans sure didn't like that. So when dinner came and beans made it to the table, there was cornbread, getting all the goods from the folks gathered round. Beans went right up to cornbread and knocked him out of sight! Cornbread picked himself up and said "that's alright. You might be mad at me. I ain't mad at you, though. But I'll be ready for you tommorow night out on the corner."

So the next night, there was beans and cornbread throwing down on the dinner table. A helluva culinary misadventure, I can tell you. And moreso, since after a while, folks began to realize just how terrible they were apart. I mean, beans'll fill you right up, but they're boring, while cornbread tastes great, but you can't live on cornbread alone. So finally they put their misgivings aside and went on down the line, hand in hand.

So quit yapping on and on about how it's just so awful. There's some bad blood leftover, sure but, I reckon that TGE and NoR are gonna do good things together.

...although, I reckon some folks just don't like beans and cornbread.

EDIT: You know what? Better make that weiners and sauerkraut.

Edited by The Mongol-Swedes

[quote name='Kamek' timestamp='1310947753' post='2758023']
What if we changed our name to LUEnited Nations and were protected by NPO and it were 6 months ago.
[/quote]

Considering the experiences I have with MK they would probably laugh it off, and not care much if at all. Just live with it that you've lost this discussion.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1310930508' post='2757892']
Muted Faith just made a funny, I don't think it really demanded such a response.

And the idea that you "flipped" anything is silly. This version of TGE under KW never took an anti-NoR stance. In fact, KW was always rather penitent towards you guys. I'm not in INT any more, but none of them that I've spoken with really seem to care about this reformation.

Oh, and what I wanted TGE to be was a large alliance of sellers for INT to buy from, and they fulfilled that purpose very well. They had over 100 members and an ANS of like 15k. Exactly what I, Treasury Commissar of an alliance that was seriously short on sellers, wanted. I can't speak for the rest of INT though.
[/quote]
I meant "flipped" with regards to the namesake; but I understand your point.

[quote name='The Mongol-Swedes']Understanding Nordreich and TGE is like understanding beans and cornbread.

See, beans spent its whole day just huffing and puffing and swelling up in that simmering pot all day long, getting ready for the big night. Then along came cornbread, sweet and succulent out of the oven, and everyone gathered round to take it in. Mm-MMM! Can't resist a good hunk of cornbread on your dinner plate. Well now, beans sure didn't like that. So when dinner came and beans made it to the table, there was cornbread, getting all the goods from the folks gathered round. Beans went right up to cornbread and knocked him out of sight! Cornbread picked himself up and said "that's alright. You might be mad at me. I ain't mad at you, though. But I'll be ready for you tommorow night out on the corner."

So the next night, there was beans and cornbread throwing down on the dinner table. A helluva culinary misadventure, I can tell you. And moreso, since after a while, folks began to realize just how terrible they were apart. I mean, beans'll fill you right up, but they're boring, while cornbread tastes great, but you can't live on cornbread alone. So finally they put their misgivings aside and went on down the line, hand in hand.

So quit yapping on and on about how it's just so awful. There's some bad blood leftover, sure but, I reckon that TGE and NoR are gonna do good things together.

...although, I reckon some folks just don't like beans and cornbread.

EDIT: You know what? Better make that weiners and sauerkraut.[/quote]
That.....made sense. More than I wish it did. I think I've spent too much time around you all.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1310948670' post='2758031']
Considering the experiences I have with MK they would probably laugh it off, and not care much if at all. Just live with it that you've lost this discussion.
[/quote]

That was just a hypothetical. It's clearly different than this situation. I was just curious as to gage MK's moral compass a bit.

I haven't argued once about Wilhelm asking members of Hyrule to join TGE. I just argued that he's a lazy coward.

You can't "lose" a discussion anyways...

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1310930508' post='2757892']

[/quote]
It's good to finally hear that TGE's entire existence was based on being a thorn in our side and a tech farm for INT. Anyone with half a mind already saw this in practice, but the honesty being displayed is quite refreshing.

Edited by Captain Flinders

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1310992119' post='2758391']
It's good to finally hear that TGE's entire existence was based on being a thorn in our side and a tech farm for INT. Anyone with half a mind already saw this in practice, but the honesty being displayed is quite refreshing.
[/quote]

I always get a giggle when you stand reality on its head. In truth, it was NoR/V that was the thorn in the side of any "commie" alliance, or any "German Nationalist" alliance that didn't swear absolute loyalty to the 'Reich. Then one day the bullying got old for you guys and you decided that you had a new agenda, and so you unilaterally absolved yourselves of guilt and declared that all your old victims were "butthurt" or "living in the past" if they had the audacity to remember what you had done to them. Those who have lived under the boot of the (what is this now? Second? Third?) Reich may choose to move on, and they may even choose to forgive (according to our own schedule and of their own free will), but they will never forget.

So yes, the old (real) TGE hated you for what you did to them, and this grudge was acted upon in an occasionally irrational or unproductive manner, but at least it was genuine. Even when I thought they were behaving stupidly, I always knew that that they were being true to themselves. This Wilhelm character is fraud, a coward, and a tool who has dug up and desecrated a corpse that was better left buried. My respect for Nordreich remains solid, but this is beneath you guys.

-Craig

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1310992119' post='2758391']
[/quote]

[quote]Oh, and what [b]I[/b] wanted TGE to be was a large alliance of sellers for INT to buy from, and they fulfilled that purpose very well. They had over 100 members and an ANS of like 15k. Exactly what [b]I[/b], Treasury Commissar of an alliance that was seriously short on sellers, wanted. [b]I can't speak for the rest of INT though.[/b][/quote]

Sorry, did I give you the impression that I was speaking for all of INT? I went through and bolded the personal pronouns in my quote to clarify.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1311011183' post='2758509']
I always get a giggle when you stand reality on its head. In truth, it was NoR/V that was the thorn in the side of any "commie" alliance, or any "German Nationalist" alliance that didn't swear absolute loyalty to the 'Reich. Then one day the bullying got old for you guys and you decided that you had a new agenda, and so you unilaterally absolved yourselves of guilt and declared that all your old victims were "butthurt" or "living in the past" if they had the audacity to remember what you had done to them. Those who have lived under the boot of the (what is this now? Second? Third?) Reich may choose to move on, and they may even choose to forgive (according to our own schedule and of their own free will), but they will never forget.

So yes, the old (real) TGE hated you for what you did to them, and this grudge was acted upon in an occasionally irrational or unproductive manner, but at least it was genuine. Even when I thought they were behaving stupidly, I always knew that that they were being true to themselves. This Wilhelm character is fraud, a coward, and a tool who has dug up and desecrated a corpse that was better left buried. My respect for Nordreich remains solid, but this is beneath you guys.

-Craig
[/quote]

I think NoR/V paid a price Craig if you don't remember, I am sure you do. If people choose to live in the past and never forget as you say that is their choice and right, we have just moved on from all that.

Those who have lived under the boot of the (what is this now? Second? [b]Third[/b]?) Reich
[/quote]

So this NoR is the third Reich [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]

I am ashamed in myself for not thinking of that sooner. So many lost opportunities for nazi jokes there

-Craig
[/quote]

Craig,

Actually, you're the one who has it precisely backwards.

K-Fred had a personal vendetta against Martens that had its origins in events that preceded TGE's formation. TGE was merely the natural extension of that grudge. If this is the first you're hearing of this that's not really our fault, is it?

And what exactly did NoR/NoV do to TGE that TGE "remembers what we did to them"? Except for the war of extermination you and your pals launched against NoV -- [b]which, by the way, [u]we[/u] have not forgotten[/b] -- NoV did nothing except call them out as frauds and whimpering nitwits; something they showed themselves to be time and time again. NoR 2.0 showed nothing but extreme patience in dealing with their ongoing foolishness and attempts to interfere in our internal affairs or their efforts in support of spying against us.

So really, Craig. Go take a nap or something, because the nonsense going on between your ears bears absolutely no relation to reality.

But you know....

As the person who first attempted to put our past well and truly behind us, I am intrigued by what you genuinely seem to think of us and, well, my personal efforts in that area. You reserve the right to to whinge about the past but if we take your bait then it will be our fault. Am I interpreting that correctly?

You want my personal opinion about you and your ilk? Well here you go.

I give up. I see that even trying to speak to you was a complete waste of my time. You are so wrapped up in your idiotic paranoia that there's absolutely no point in trying to engage you and those like you.

You refuse to forget the past? Alright. So do we. Now what? Do we dance around as you and your pals seem to enjoy, or do you actually have the stones to put together a group and try to exorcise your poor hurt widdle feewings? No? Yeah, I didn't think so. You didn't have the courage to try to strangle us in the crib, so it would be foolish to expect it now.

You go ahead and cry about what happened in your past. I saw many of my friends hunted to extinction. They're gone and they're not coming back. You want to compare your nicks and scratches with that? Go right ahead. Whine to your heart's content and enjoy sobbing about things that happened four or more years ago. Maybe you and Xiphosis can form some kind of mutual support society. (He can tell you all about our 'stranglehold on Black' along with all the other fantasies he likes to engage in.) Nobody gives a flying $%&@ what happened to you because in the eyes of anyone with an IQ over 65 you've already had your revenge and then some.

So get down on your knees and thank Almighty Christ[sup]1[/sup] that we have not come looking for payback.

Hugs and kisses,

- kz

-------------------------------------------------

1. Although, as a good materialist, you should really get on your knees and thank [b]me[/b], since I once held more sway over Nordreich than Jesus ever has.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1311046081' post='2758937']

[b]And what exactly did NoR/NoV do to TGE that TGE "remembers what we did to them"? Except for the war of extermination you and your pals launched against NoV -- which, by the way, [u]we[/u] have not forgotten -- [/b]NoV did nothing except call them out as frauds and whimpering nitwits; something they showed themselves to be time and time again. NoR 2.0 showed nothing but extreme patience in dealing with their ongoing foolishness and attempts to interfere in our internal affairs or their efforts in support of spying against us.

So really, Craig. Go take a nap or something, because the nonsense going on between your ears bears absolutely no relation to reality.

But you know....

As the person who first attempted to put our past well and truly behind us, I am intrigued by what you genuinely seem to think of us and, well, my personal efforts in that area. You reserve the right to to whinge about the past but if we take your bait then it will be our fault. Am I interpreting that correctly?

You want my personal opinion about you and your ilk? Well here you go.

I give up. I see that even trying to speak to you was a complete waste of my time. You are so wrapped up in your idiotic paranoia that there's absolutely no point in trying to engage you and those like you.

You refuse to forget the past? Alright. So do we. Now what? Do we dance around as you and your pals seem to enjoy, or do you actually have the stones to put together a group and try to exorcise your poor hurt widdle feewings? No? Yeah, I didn't think so. You didn't have the courage to try to strangle us in the crib, so it would be foolish to expect it now.

You go ahead and cry about what happened in your past. I saw many of my friends hunted to extinction. They're gone and they're not coming back. You want to compare your nicks and scratches with that? Go right ahead. Whine to your heart's content and enjoy sobbing about things that happened four or more years ago. Maybe you and Xiphosis can form some kind of mutual support society. (He can tell you all about our 'stranglehold on Black' along with all the other fantasies he likes to engage in.) Nobody gives a flying $%&@ what happened to you because in the eyes of anyone with an IQ over 65 you've already had your revenge and then some.

So get down on your knees and thank Almighty Christ[sup]1[/sup] that we have not come looking for payback.

Hugs and kisses,

- kz

-------------------------------------------------

1. Although, as a good materialist, you should really get on your knees and thank [b]me[/b], since I once held more sway over Nordreich than Jesus ever has.
[/quote]

You did try to kill the left in CN before. I would consider that both sides are even now.

[quote name='steodonn' timestamp='1311046700' post='2758944']
You did try to kill the left in CN before. I would consider that both sides are even now.
[/quote]

My point was that we were willing to put all of that behind us. We tried to meet INT and others half-way. But it was never good enough for them. Having taken part in a witch-hunt wasn't enough to satisfy their bruised feelings. No, we were supposed to walk around in hair shirts, never raising our heads out of shame for all we've done.

Well to hell with that. Nothing NoR/NoV did to INT, ICP, LSF, TGE or any other alliance comes even close to the war of extermination that was launched and that succeeded in driving so many people away for good. [OOC]To take it a step further, NoR/NoV's actions were always IC. The war INT took part in was directed at players, not 'nation rulers'.[/OOC]

Still not satisfied? Alright then.

I challenge you to find anything NoR/NoV did that was anything even remotely close to [url="http://z3.invisionfree.com/LSF/index.php?showtopic=5419"]this[/url] or [url="http://z3.invisionfree.com/LSF/index.php?showtopic=1289"]this[/url].

There really is no comparison.

Nice try, though.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1311048757' post='2758958']

I challenge you to find anything NoR/NoV did that was anything even remotely close to [url="http://z3.invisionfree.com/LSF/index.php?showtopic=5419"]this[/url] or [url="http://z3.invisionfree.com/LSF/index.php?showtopic=1289"]this[/url].

[/quote]

I have never seen those before, that was despicable and truly pathetic. You are correct Zog when you say no one will ever find anything coming from our camp that remotely fits the bill of those sick individuals.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1311048757' post='2758958']I challenge you to find anything NoR/NoV did that was anything even remotely close to [url="http://z3.invisionfree.com/LSF/index.php?showtopic=5419"]this[/url] or [url="http://z3.invisionfree.com/LSF/index.php?showtopic=1289"]this[/url].[/quote]

Haha, oh wow. I forgot about these times and how much some of the kids in the CNLeft liked to blur the line between the game and RL in order to play out some sick fantasy. Never have I seen anything remotely like that throughout Nordland history, Oct 2006 to present.

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1311051954' post='2759006']
Haha, oh wow. I forgot about these times and how much some of the kids in the CNLeft liked to blur the line between the game and RL in order to play out some sick fantasy. Never have I seen anything remotely like that throughout Nordland history, Oct 2006 to present.
[/quote]

Yeah I remember some of this stuff as well.