Gott Mit Uns!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an update, The German Empire sincerely apologizes to Nordreich for inhabiting the black sphere without permission. We realize that this was an insult to the past, and we are not seeking to exacerbate old tensions. We hope that our vacating the sphere will be sufficient in the meantime as we work on normalizing our relations.

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309928143' post='2750072']
As an update, The German Empire sincerely apologizes to Nordreich for inhabiting the black sphere without permission. We realize that this was an insult to the past, and we are not seeking to exacerbate old tensions. We hope that our vacating the sphere will be sufficient in the meantime as we work on normalizing our relations.
[/quote]

Don't think about going to Aqua either.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309929439' post='2750094']
Reminder, no one [b]said[/b] we did
[/quote]

I'll reblog my post, so you can read if again carefully.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309929311' post='2750091']
I understand that people doesn't like this, but why are some of you [b]acting[/b] like you owned some sphere? Reminder: You don't.
[/quote]

You see the difference? Eg: You don't need to say that you are stupid to act like one.

"Sir, it appears that a group of discarded low-rank noblemen and some serfs have staged a rebellion in Prussia, not far from [s]Warsaw[/s] Martensheim. Apparently they want to be the new [i]us[/i] and do not accept the Holy Authority bestowed by Odin upon our Kaiser Nemhauser"

"Oh. Hm. Look there. Upstart fools. Alright. Send a few of our training divisions, that should be enough. Send a Flamethrower unit as well. Bake 'em slow."

"Jawohl!"

"And, do not take any prisoners, Herr General."

"We never do, mein Kaiser."

And so the rebellion was crushed and erased from the books of history. Only forgotten bones under the earth would remain...

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1309929775' post='2750104']
And so the rebellion was crushed and erased from the books of history. Only forgotten bones under the earth would remain...
[/quote]

Your kind always were quite the revisionists :smug:

Good luck with this, TGE. Hopefully the bad PR and butthurt won't kill you from the get go.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309929767' post='2750103']
I'll reblog my post, so you can read if again carefully.

You see the difference? Eg: You don't need to say that you are stupid to act like one.
[/quote]

We weren't [b]acting[/b] like it either so get over yourself and move along