Gott Mit Uns!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cannot believe this has gone on for so long. An imbecile comes along, decides to take on the mantle of the new creator of TGE, upsets NOR. Who then decide that this threat to their existence should be eradicated with extreme prejudice.

Then the said imbecile, without ever having been attacked, sees the light, and becomes a NoR !@#$%*, while everyone else with a TGE AA, gets extreme butt hurts.

Damn, this has the makings of an excellent soap opera.

Dallas, eat your heart out.

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' timestamp='1310246228' post='2753458']
I just cannot believe this has gone on for so long. An imbecile comes along, decides to take on the mantle of the new creator of TGE, upsets NOR. Who then decide that this threat to their existence should be eradicated with extreme prejudice.

Then the said imbecile, without ever having been attacked, sees the light, and becomes a NoR !@#$%*, while everyone else with a TGE AA, gets extreme butt hurts.

[/quote]

You mean Caprica, right?

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' timestamp='1310246228' post='2753458']

[/quote]

Sup Wilhelm 1908?