Gott Mit Uns!

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309935432' post='2750197']
The difference between this incarnation of The German Empire is that it well, doesn't fail? You're asking me for a series of empty phrases and words that in the end will do nothing to convince you. I would rather skip the hollow slogans and platitudes and stick to working on actions that will slowly (even if painfully) define the new German Empire as a reliable, honorable alliance filled with members of moral character and integrity. Nothing I can say will show you that, so the only recourse is to remain relatively silent and show you through deeds.
[/quote]

Come on. You guys had chances enough when you were still allied to my alliance and heaps of others. You'd be better of starting something new, instead of incarnating an alliance with a name that will never be seen of as positive again in this world. That said, you joined an AA with 4 nations who have been on it for months. What do they think of you hijacking their AA?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1309936629' post='2750210']
Words of reason, accompanied with the insanity of announcing this before you have protection, taint your entire message with the stench of incompetence. I hope you will perish by your madness that is your incompetence, or at least overcome yourself, and cease stupidity.
[/quote]

Going into this ordeal with protection wasn't going to happen. I will admit I had some hopes that this could be avoided, but on the whole we all knew what we were going to go up against. Getting off without having to struggle for our existence was not something we wanted to avoid. So if we're exercising stupidity in accepting what is due to us, to clear the name of a grand alliance, then we're guilty as charged. We won't cease such stupidity until we're positive we can do right by the community and especially Nordreich.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1309937023' post='2750215']
Yeah, different point in time, but whatever; you're completely useless to argue with. You get an idea stuck in your head and I'd have an easier time loosening drive couplers than changing your mind.
[/quote]

"Yeah I'm wrong, but whatever! You suck!" Nice argument champ.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1309937023' post='2750215']
Hey, check this out. There's this magical difference between the words "Strategic", and "Coward". But many a time, the words "Coward" and "Stupid" go hand in hand. We're not cowards, nor are we stupid. Hence the fact we're still around and we're keeping you up at night attempting to detract from our Affairs. You and the imbeciles that attempt to gain entry for nefarious means. What do you think we're retarded? Get out of here.
[/quote]

I like your line of thought: "We are not coward! We were just strategically afraid of lose our infra if we attacked when they could get some help!" :rolleyes:

Pro-tip: Scream repeatedly "Get out of here!" will not make me disappear.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309936746' post='2750212']

So why didn't you attacked TGE when they had allies? OH! May be you were too coward to do that...[/quote]

Cowards? not a chance, TGE was simply not worth it

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309936746' post='2750212']
This is even better than pd73bassman's post "I don't like your opinions, shut up or do something about it." :laugh:
[/quote]

So shut up and do something then, or are you a coward :rolleyes:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309937383' post='2750218']

I like your line of thought: "We are not coward! We were just strategically afraid of lose our infra if we attacked when they could get some help!" :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Lose our infra, LMAO,

Seriously after your last alliance debacle with VE you really have no place in here trying to critique our alliance affairs

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309937387' post='2750219']
Cowards? not a chance, TGE was simply not worth it
[/quote]

Oh I got it! When they had allies and attacked them could make you serious damage TGE wasn't worth of it, but now they don't have allies or can't cause you any real damage suddenly they become worth of it. :rolleyes:

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309937387' post='2750219']
So shut up and do something then, or are you a coward :rolleyes:
[/quote]

What you fail to understand is that I'm already doing something.

Pro-tip 2: Scream repeatedly [s]"Get out of here!"[/s] "Shut up!" will not make me [s]disappear[/s] do it.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309937629' post='2750223']
Lose our infra, LMAO,

Seriously after your last alliance debacle with VE you really have no place in here trying to critique our alliance affairs
[/quote]

Finally you changed your strategy, now you are trying to change the topic of the conversation, but again I fail to see what the last war or VE has to do with it.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309937383' post='2750218']I like your line of thought: "We are not coward! We were just strategically afraid of lose our infra if we attacked when they could get some help!" :rolleyes: [/quote]
Once again, there's a difference between cowardice and strategy. People like you will find any reason possible to detract from our initiatives. The person we're at war with AGREES WITH OUR OFFENSIVE FOR $%&@'S SAKE. Now I'm finding out why nobody around here likes arguing with you.

OOC: I've got work in the morning. I'm off. If you hate us, declare on us. If not, kick back and watch us. It's the only argument I need concerning this. Because if you're too cowardly to help out your buddies, you're no better than people you claim we are. Oh? What's that? You don't want to lose some infra? Aww, I swear that's your definition of Cowardly. Oh right, that only applies to people you don't like. Gotcha. You're another Jude Wanniski if I ever saw one.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309937383' post='2750218']Pro-tip: Scream repeatedly "Get out of here!" will not make me disappear.
[/quote]You figure out that phone number yet? It still applies.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1309937036' post='2750216']
Come on. You guys had chances enough when you were still allied to my alliance and heaps of others. You'd be better of starting something new, instead of incarnating an alliance with a name that will never be seen of as positive again in this world. That said, you joined an AA with 4 nations who have been on it for months. What do they think of you hijacking their AA?
[/quote]

First and foremost, the leadership of TGE that allied TGE to your alliance (specifically, those responsible for the outrages and disgraces that lead to where we are now) were incompetent, shameful and cowardly to boot. Their actions act in contrary to what it means to be Germanic in every way possible. There is simply no excuse for the manner in which they conducted themselves, and wielded foreign policy around wildly like a club. One who has a profound love for an alliance and an idea doesn't let it die with those words and actions on it's last breath. As I stated to someone earlier and elsewhere, a true germanic people do not simply yield because it is convenient, politic or not safe. We would rather meet this challenge head on, and defeat it. Or die trying. Whether or not this meets with your approval is irrelevant.

I have already stated that everyone on the AA was told of what the agenda was. They were notified of my intent and they are there of their own volition. I will not pretend to say they will stay the gauntlet, and remain at my side. But for now, we are all united by this common cause. It is a worthy one, and one that I know will be victorious in the end, regardless of the naysayers and the doubters. There is much work to be done, but we are already beginning the tasks that need to be done.

Take care, erikz.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1309937754' post='2750227']
Once again, there's a difference between cowardice and strategy. People like you will find any reason possible to detract from our initiatives. The person we're at war with AGREES WITH OUR OFFENSIVE FOR $%&@'S SAKE. Now I'm finding out why nobody around here likes arguing with you.

OOC: I've got work in the morning. I'm off. If you hate us, declare on us. If not, kick back and watch us. It's the only argument I need concerning this. Because if you're too cowardly to help out your buddies, you're no better than people you claim we are. Oh? What's that? You don't want to lose some infra? Aww, I swear that's your definition of Cowardly. Oh right, that only applies to people you don't like. Gotcha. You're another Jude Wanniski if I ever saw one.
[/quote]

The lack of arguments to back up your claims made you give up, I understand.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309937663' post='2750226']
Oh I got it! When they had allies and attacked them could make you serious damage TGE wasn't worth of it, but now they don't have allies or can't cause you any real damage suddenly they become worth of it. :rolleyes: [/quote]

You pegged us man, you know all our internal thinking

What you fail to understand is that I'm already doing something.

Pro-tip 2: Scream repeatedly [s]"Get out of here!"[/s] "Shut up!" will not make me [s]disappear[/s] do it.[/quote]

Yep, running your mouth like usual and I could care less if you stay in here

Finally you changed your strategy, now you are trying to change the topic of the conversation, but again I fail to see what the last war or VE has to do with it.
[/quote]

yes you fail

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1309938153' post='2750231']
Guys, can you please take your NpO - NoR grievances somewhere else?
[/quote]

What NpO - NoR griveances? :blink:

I'm criticizing NoR attack against TGE, Polaris(Nor VE) has nothing to do with that, even if they were trying to bring this subjects to the conversation.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309938244' post='2750233']
What NpO - NoR griveances? :blink:

I'm criticizing NoR attack against TGE, Polaris(Nor VE) has nothing to do with that, even if they were trying to bring this subjects to the conversation.
[/quote]

So how do you answer my statement that I do not agree with your own point of view? How do you still feel compelled to post, if not only to justify your own rage at NoR for other events outside of this situation? I've already made it clear that the way you see things, is incorrect at least from those whom you claim to be speaking in support of. We don't need your assistance in this matter and while I appreciate your "concern", if you truly believed what you typed you would rally behind us and see that this is what needs to occur, so that a new German Empire can survive and succeed.

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309937299' post='2750217']
Going into this ordeal with protection wasn't going to happen. I will admit I had some hopes that this could be avoided, but on the whole we all knew what we were going to go up against. Getting off without having to struggle for our existence was not something we wanted to avoid. So if we're exercising stupidity in accepting what is due to us, to clear the name of a grand alliance, then we're guilty as charged. We won't cease such stupidity until we're positive we can do right by the community and especially Nordreich.
[/quote]
Asking to get attacked like you did in the OP, is madness, but there is also method in madness. Let's see how far you fly with these methods, Kaiser.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309938172' post='2750232']
Yep, running your mouth like usual and I could care less if you stay in here
[/quote]

If you don't care why repeatedly ask me to shut up? Your actions don't match with what you say sir.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309938172' post='2750232']
yes you fail
[/quote]

And as a signal that you give up, the classic, "er.. er.. I haven't a argument, but... but.. YOU FAIL!"

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309938482' post='2750237']
So how do you answer my statement that I do not agree with your own point of view? How do you still feel compelled to post, if not only to justify your own rage at NoR for other events outside of this situation? I've already made it clear that the way you see things, is incorrect at least from those whom you claim to be speaking in support of. We don't need your assistance in this matter and while I appreciate your "concern", if you truly believed what you typed you would rally behind us and see that this is what needs to occur, so that a new German Empire can survive and succeed.
[/quote]

I don't care about your point of view, the fact that you created an alliance who should have stayed dead, plus the fact that you annunciated it before getting a protector and the fact you accept NoR attack you just make you a giant idiot, but ok, it's your call. But you fail to understand that I'm not criticizing NoR because I like you or your alliance, neither because I dislike NoR, I'm criticizing this move as I criticized every unprovoked attack made by a superior force against a defenseless alliance made in CN history, not because the alliances who were involved, but because the reprehensible action itself, and those in power doesn't like to be criticized, that's why they make everything to discredit your opinion, that's how cyberverse works.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309939537' post='2750244']
I don't care about your point of view, the fact that you created an alliance who should have stayed dead, plus the fact that you annunciated it before getting a protector and the fact you accept NoR attack you just make you a giant idiot, but ok, it's your call. But you fail to understand that I'm not criticizing NoR because I like you or your alliance, neither because I dislike NoR, I'm criticizing this move as I criticized every unprovoked attack made by a superior force against a defenseless alliance made in CN history, not because the alliances involveds, but because the reprehensible action, and those in power doesn't like to be criticized, that's why they make everything to discredit your opinion, that's how cyberverse works.
[/quote][color="#FF0000"]I agree. Poor show NoR.. Seeing The German Empire return in my eyes im glad to see. I was a diplomat to them before they disbanded. Let them grow NoR.. What happened in the past is the past. They are a new German Empire. Seeing you attack a defenseless alliance shows your true strength.. You have none. Telling D34th to shut-up is Childs play. Involving Ve to this subject is an invalid argument. I'd suggest you dispute else where.

-FearUnited [/color]

[quote name='FearUnited' timestamp='1309940036' post='2750247']
[color="#FF0000"]I agree. Poor show NoR.. Seeing The German Empire return in my eyes im glad to see. I was a diplomat to them before they disbanded. Let them grow NoR.. What happened in the past is the past. They are a new German Empire. Seeing you attack a defenseless alliance shows your true strength.. You have none. Telling D34th to shut-up is Childs play. Involving Ve to this subject is an invalid argument. I'd suggest you dispute else where.

-FearUnited [/color]
[/quote]

Well then get them a protectorate. They are just a 5 nation micro alliance without any bilateral treaties as we speak. Fits nicely into raid criteria used by a lot of alliances. Furthermore, they fly a flag that creates a lot of anger amongst TGE's [b]former[/b] friends and foes alike. If there ever was an ultimate fail alliance, then it must have been TGE. KWI 'd be better of starting something with a clean slate.

Edited by erikz