Gott Mit Uns!

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309930084' post='2750110']
We weren't [b]acting[/b] like it either so get over yourself and move along
[/quote]

No... He's 100% right you [b]ARE[/b] acting like you own the black spear. You guys are big and bad talking crap to a 5 man alliance.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081222131836/cybernations/images/thumb/6/67/Wappen_Deutsches_Reich_-_Reichsadler_1889.png/125px-Wappen_Deutsches_Reich_-_Reichsadler_1889.png[/img]

[font="Times New Roman"][b]Statement from The German Empire[/b][/font]
[/center]

It's come to my attention that The German Empire has been attacked by the honorable forces of Nordreich. I understand and can even sympathize with many in the international community when it comes to their feelings on this matter. As I was discussing with what I hope to be a friend in the not too far away future, stupidity and cowardice take a lot of flame and heat to cleanse. I hope that Nordreich will do me the honor and favor of washing away the mistakes of the past so that a new, more dedicated core group of individuals will maintain the vision and honor of a new German Empire afterwards. I never for once thought that I could return The German Empire to the scene of Cyber Nations without a fight. A losing one at that. But as I told this individual, I have to do so anyways. Not because I want attention or because I think it will garner anything; nay, I did so because when you really believe in something and you have such passion for a project, you cannot help but pour everything you have into it.

So even if I am the only nation left standing, I will still maintain my stance to support the rebirth of The German Empire. Our forums will still operate, and we will still actively recruit among eleigible, non aligned nations, and we will still work to do good by the community, and Nordreich, as best we can. This is the only way we can continue from here, and regardless of what may come, [i]Gott mit uns[/i]. We will still be here.

Signed,
[i]
Kasier Wilhelm I[/i]
[b]German Emperor[/b]

Edited by Kaiser Wilhelm I

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1309930307' post='2750115']
You guys are big and bad talking crap to a 5 man alliance.
[/quote]

This.

I don't hold anything against you, NoR, and I realize that TGE was your blood enemies, but this is kind of mean, don't you think?

While this is by no means the most... promising looking endeavor, this 5 man alliance has nothing to do with the TGE of old.

It's 5 people. None of whom are Franz nor Slayer (was he in TGE? Maybe that was TPF..)

I think you should atleast give them another chance.

What harm could it do?

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1309930611' post='2750123']
Read your own posts. If you can.
[/quote]

[quote]Thrawn is always thinking[/quote]

[quote]Pretty much sums this up[/quote]

[quote]Reminder, no one said we did[/quote]

[quote]We weren't acting like it either so get over yourself and move along[/quote]

[quote]Ok, whatever you say[/quote]

Here are my posts, please point point out where I stated or I am acting like we own the black sphere (or spear as you put it)

if you can :facepalm:

Do note, four of those people didn't actually reform TGE, they were still on the AA from when it disbanded. Check the seniority, this might aswell be a one man AA, based on how the other four don't pay enough attention to notice their alliance had disbanded.

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1309930931' post='2750126']
TGE had [i]many[/i] chances. If they wish to be chosen by the Valkyries, so be it. Having any mercy would be a dishonor towards Imperial Germany.
[/quote]

Indeed you are right. We do not ask to be spared punishment; indeed I expected it. I am reminded of the old saying, regarding the sins of the father. We all have made mistakes in the past and regardless of whether or not I am blameless, I still carry that legacy of shame with me. I look forward to enduring the pain and destruction that will come so that I and hopefully others like me, can show the world that The German Empire is not dead and that it's best days are ahead of it. The only way to do this, is to endure what may come and show you with actions that we want friendship with you, and even though you cannot see it in your hearts now, I know that we can one day become great allies and powerful friends.

Take care, Kaiser Martens.

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1309930931' post='2750126']
TGE had [i]many[/i] chances. If they wish to be chosen by the Valkyries, so be it. Having any mercy would be a dishonor towards Imperial Germany.
[/quote]

What is TGE? It's a name. That's it. an abstract idea that isn't in itself a real thing, only those under that AA make it what it is. Who in this TGE incarnation did anything to NoR?

For a people who love to try so very hard to distance themselves from NoV, ya'll sure know how to carry an old flame for it <_<

Herr Wilhelm,

Perhaps years ago you may have been right. Yet now you find yourself in the wrong time and place.
You are still in time to do what is the right thing. You wish to serve Germany, but your allegiance is misguided. [i]Aber, Deutschland sind wir[/i]. (But, Germany is us)
You know what to do. Stop this senseless fight.

Join Nordreich. Fulfill your destiny.

If not may your tank be your honorable grave.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1309931120' post='2750129']
Do note, four of those people didn't actually reform TGE, they were still on the AA from when it disbanded. Check the seniority, this might aswell be a one man AA, based on how the other four don't pay enough attention to notice their alliance had disbanded.
[/quote]

This is not entirely true. I have been in contact with three of these members and have made clear to them my intentions. If they desire to remain on the AA, then they too are of like mind, and seek to rebuild The German Empire. This is not a slaughter of unknowing innocents, and despite the lack of warning these people know that if TGE is to rise again, it will take a lot of hard work and sweat to do it. They know whats ahead.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309931064' post='2750128']
Here are my posts, please point point out where I stated or I am acting like we own the black sphere (or spear as you put it)

if you can :facepalm:
[/quote]

I'm not talking about just your posts. :facepalm: I can do that also maybe it will make me cool like you.

[quote]What is TGE? It's a name. That's it. an abstract idea that isn't in itself a real thing, only those under that AA make it what it is. Who in this TGE incarnation did anything to NoR?

For a people who love to try so very hard to distance themselves from NoV, ya'll sure know how to carry an old flame for it [/quote]

I am exchanging words with one of the enemies right now.
He said he was glad to fight us. That he always had reasons to hate Nordreich. That he will enjoy firing nuclear weaponry. That was the old TGE - what their members all thought. What remains is most representative of their mindset...it is why they must be gone.

Furthermore, the German Empire is no abstract idea. It is a land and a people - Our Land, our People.

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1309931442' post='2750139']
Herr Wilhelm,

Perhaps years ago you may have been right. Yet now you find yourself in the wrong time and place.
You are still in time to do what is the right thing. You wish to serve Germany, but your allegiance is misguided. [i]Aber, Deutschland sind wir[/i]. (But, Germany is us)
You know what to do. Stop this senseless fight.

Join Nordreich. Fulfill your destiny.

If not may your tank be your honorable grave.
[/quote]

Kaiser Martens,

I have the utmost respect for you. You are an honorable man and while individuals seek to slander Nordreich and call foul as they remove the stains of the past from our alliance, I know that it is us who are to blame. Our very affiliation carries with it the shame and disgrace of the incompetent leadership of the old german empire. The gentleman I spoke with in your alliance said something similar to me, regarding my intentions. As I said to him, there would never be a right time or place for TGE. What is done, has been done for a while now. Likewise, what must be done, [i]is[/i] being done. We're taking our lickings, and we will come out stronger, come what may. Those that have a passion for something just don't give up on a whim.

I am here to stick it out, and I hope to one day stand beside you as an equal in the hopes that we will be friends in the future. I know this can be possible. It's just not clear to see right now.

Take care, KM :)

EDIT: To clarify, I take no enjoyment of fighting Nordreich, and I do not harbor ill will toward your alliance; despite what's occurring on the battlefield now. I have nothing but respect for our brothers. We are all of the same people, after all.

Edited by Kaiser Wilhelm I

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1309931710' post='2750146']
I am exchanging words with one of the enemies right now.
He said he was glad to fight us. That he always had reasons to hate Nordreich. That he will enjoy firing nuclear weaponry. That was the old TGE - what their members all thought. What remains is most representative of their mindset...it is why they must be gone.

Furthermore, the German Empire is no abstract idea. It is a land and a people - Our Land, our People.
[/quote]

Do you blame them for not liking you guys?

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1309931331' post='2750133']
What is TGE? It's a name. That's it. an abstract idea that isn't in itself a real thing, only those under that AA make it what it is. Who in this TGE incarnation did anything to NoR?

For a people who love to try so very hard to distance themselves from NoV, ya'll sure know how to carry an old flame for it <_<
[/quote]

TGE interference in Nordreich affairs continued far longer than you seem to be aware. It is a name, yes, but one that carries a reputation of overt disrespect and crude politics which have been nothing but a source of trouble for our community. I almost sympathize with the former TGE members who feel like they lost a home they would like to reclaim, but it is even more so to their misfortune that such efforts are being carried out by individuals who seem partially or fully ignorant of past conflicts and WHY they would provoke the response they would get.

Holy crap check this Wilhelm out lol.

Nothing shakes this SOB and he has a wall of text for every response that is both kind and iron willed. For sheer boldness and apparent determination I am gonna have to support this guy.

Best of luck KW, you can rise however far you care to reach.

NoR, I know you doing your thing but hey, maybe give him a chance to build this back up. Maybe they can be grand allies and like two parts that were once divided, perhaps you can come together as one someday