An Invitation from the Mushroom Kingdom

lebubu

Hello everyone,

In the interest of promoting transparency and offering a glimpse into the drama behind the TOP-CnG war and many other small conflicts between the Kingdom and Polaris' genuinely special leadership, the government of the Mushroom Kingdom has decided to move the Polaris Question and Answers thread from the embassy to our [url="http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=21534.0"]public quarters[/url]. Featuring over 400 pages and 6000 posts, it reads like a beautiful love story that gets incredibly juicy about 70 pages in. It is also the resting place of famous rants written by prestigious MKers such as Unsure, Ardus and the always loveable SteamPoweredHitler, as well as Emperor Random's famous last words that cost Polar our goodwill.

Due to the sheer massiveness of the thread, we've established a secondary indexing thread [url="http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=37766.0"]here[/url] where all our visitors can link to their favourite posts and maybe even discuss them! Everyone is invited to come and discuss - foe or friend. We have enough Foreign Visitor masks for everyone.

On a less playful tone: yes, we are doing this. If you can't enjoy it, deal with it. Please note that there's quite a bit of profanity in the thread so if you're sensitive/a child please don't click the links or sign up on our boards.

e: typo made its way into SPH's name

Edited by lebubu

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behold my amazing diplomatic skills! o/

[s]Also this is the most appropriate place to start the campaign:

[color="#FF0000"][size="5"]Free D34th[/size][/color][/s]

The campaign is already successful, thanks lebubu!

Edited by D34th

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1309216263' post='2742973']
Jet again luring me to get a silly diplomat mask, as always it isn't really public if you force some one to get a mask.
[/quote]

It's not in Polar's embassy, it's in the public section of the forums.

So it's public.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1309216414' post='2742975']
It's not in Polar's embassy, it's in the public section of the forums.

So it's public.
[/quote]
http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=21534.0

[quote][size="5"][b]An Error Has Occurred![/b][/size]
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.[/quote]

http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=37766.0

[quote][size="5"][b]An Error Has Occurred![/b][/size]
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.[/quote]

Needing a diplomat mask =/= public.

Edited by xoindotnler

On a professional level, I don't really think this will benefit you. 2-3 quality posts don't really make the 20-30 pages of !@#$ posting and personal attacks any better.

On a personal level, I'm kind of disturbed y'all would publicize private discussions. But like, whatever. Getting bent out of shape about it won't accomplish anything other then satisfying your more...perverse elements.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1309215729' post='2742966']Politics aside, I applaud Polaris for keeping it up for so long.
[/quote]Some of my best work. :smug:

Edited by Fallen Fool

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1309216687' post='2742978']
On a professional level, I don't really think this will benefit you. 2-3 quality posts don't really make the 20-30 pages of !@#$posting and personal attacks any better.

On a personal level, I'm kind of disturbed y'all would publicize private discussions. But like, whatever. Getting bent out of shape about it won't accomplish anything other then satisfying your more...perverse elements.

Some of my best work. :smug:
[/quote]
That we've got plenty of terrible conduct in that thread is plenty recognized. This isn't really designed to be a win/loss for MK or NpO, but rather an inside look at what was, for its time, the most important and dynamic relationship in CN, before and after its collapse.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1309218706' post='2743000']
I like this. Hurray for transparency! (sorry Polaris <_<)
[/quote]

There is not really any reason to be sorry; I concur with Ardus that there's not really a 'winner' in that thread. It's an absurdly long thread mostly of flaming back and forth, at least from the onset of the Bipolar War and forward. There could be quite a contest over which alliance manages to sound the most self-righteous.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1309216915' post='2742982']
That we've got plenty of terrible conduct in that thread is plenty recognized. This isn't really designed to be a win/loss for MK or NpO, but rather an inside look at what was, for its time, the most important and dynamic relationship in CN, before and after its collapse.
[/quote]I want to say you're lying, but I don't have evidence to disprove you. So, I guess I'll just go ahead and doubt instead.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1309217073' post='2742985']
I think the most interesting thing to me would be how you two saw the run up to Bi-Polar. Seeing all of your thoughts on the politics will be interesting. That being said I'm sure reading the BiPolar aspects is going to be absolutely hilarious.
[/quote]The only difference between what was said in public and private is that MK was more vituperative in private and Polar eventually lost it's patience and slunk down to their level.

Also you'll probably never see the apology thread where MK's members spent pages apologizing profusely about how they acted after we left our allies behind and they got a shot at you. Though, I guess, that really doesn't really matter since the apologizing was followed by another round of !@#$%*ing when we went back in to offer support to our allies who couldn't easily get peace.

Edited by Fallen Fool