An Invitation from the Mushroom Kingdom

lebubu

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1311220368' post='2760238']
It has frequently been cited as an MADP, and I always assumed that was what Article VI was for given that many of those describing it as such were MK members.
[/quote]

We do?

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has frequently been cited as an MADP, and I always assumed that was what Article VI was for given that many of those describing it as such were MK members.
[/quote]

It is not an MADP. We (TOP) have never, in our entire history, signed an MADP.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1311240987' post='2760428']
The Initiative?
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure WUT wasn't an MADP. At the very least, TOP didn't treat it as such (as far as I can recall).

Whatever the case, the TOP/MK treaty is not an MADP.

Edited by Crymson

[/quote]

Outside of our ODP with Nordreich, all of our treaties are non-chaining MDoAP's. Not sure what straws you're trying to grasp at, but it ain't there.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1311206298' post='2760027']
And for that mistake I have the feeling Polar will pay for some time.
[/quote]

We have been paying for it for well over a year now with the huge block we have on all our foreign affairs efforts, as well as the general distrust for Polaris we see as a common theme throughout most of the world. And I am under no illusion that we will not continue to pay for Grub's mistake for however long those offended desire to continue to hold onto it.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1311276657' post='2760639']
How about forever? Is forever good for you?
[/quote]

Forever is a very short period of time IMO. If you want to hate us forever I would suggest you can do so.

Hi Crymson, you really are becoming quite edgy aren't you. Such clever discourse these days, it really enhances the experience for everyone.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1311276657' post='2760639']
How about forever? Is forever good for you?
[/quote]I remember when the Orders were held together with steel bonds of brotherhood and when those bonds were broken; when signing the GPA DoN was viewed as a necessity of civilized alliances and when GPA was steamrolled; when the UJP remnants swore holy jihad against Polar and when most of them allied with us to cement their rule of the game; when TOP went from being one of our greatest allies to one of our worst enemies to volunteering to become our comrade in arms to ending up as an enemy once again.

Nothing lasts forever. Only the child and the imbecile believe otherwise.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1311287725' post='2760726']
I remember when the Orders were held together with steel bonds of brotherhood and when those bonds were broken; when signing the GPA DoN was viewed as a necessity of civilized alliances and when GPA was steamrolled; when the UJP remnants swore holy jihad against Polar and when most of them allied with us to cement their rule of the game; when TOP went from being one of our greatest allies to one of our worst enemies to volunteering to become our comrade in arms to ending up as an enemy once again.

Nothing lasts forever. Only the child and the imbecile believe otherwise.
[/quote]
Well as they say a week is a very long time in politics. What things will be like in a year from now is anybodies guess. We could have an entirely new bloc at the top by then. Or someone who is a virtual unknown today could be the single most influential person in the world this time next year.

Personally at this point in time I do not care who thinks that they are in charge as long as they leave me alone to my thing.

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' timestamp='1311292042' post='2760772']
Personally at this point in time I do not care who thinks that they are in charge as long as they leave me alone to my thing.
[/quote]
... and that is what 90% of all players believe. I'm not sure whether this is good or bad, but eh.

(Also Grub - Yeah I don't hate you OOC, people who do are stupid. But it's fun to play at being mad at people isn't it?)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1311292558' post='2760782']
... and that is what 90% of all players believe. I'm not sure whether this is good or bad, but eh.

(Also Grub - Yeah I don't hate you OOC, people who do are stupid. But it's fun to play at being mad at people isn't it?)
[/quote]

If I was this insane OOC, I would have to be a dictator of a small african country or imprisoned. And yes being !@#$% crazy is a great escape although it is hard to go back to being sensible after a while :P

I'm officially reading the entire thing, I started about this time yesterday and I'm a quarter of the way through.

EDIT: I will also be annoying the hell out of everyone in the GOD private channel with a running commentary of everything I read, for great justice.

Edited by Avakael