An Invitation from the Mushroom Kingdom

lebubu

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1309308451' post='2743783']
Somehow we can always make any and every thread about us, even if we don't try at all ^_^
[/quote]
I was wondering what y'all were so excited about. And then I remembered that half of the arguments are about how terrible you are. :awesome:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1309316539' post='2743885']
Anyone have links to the hilights?
[/quote]

You could also just track via dates of important events..like Bi-Polar -.-, now that was interesting, from insulting NpO to apologies & delight...at our expense. :(

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309322307' post='2743969']
We should have learned with ODN, several times they showed that doesn't honor treaties is the profitable thing to do.

Sorry ODN, I was wrong and you were right. :unsure:
[/quote]

Take a cheap shot at an alliance which has no relevance to this thread why don't you. ODN has actually acknowledged its mistakes and reformed since then (unlike Polar.)

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1309323109' post='2743974']
Take a cheap shot at an alliance which has no relevance to this thread why don't you. ODN has actually acknowledged its mistakes and reformed since then (unlike Polar.)
[/quote]
Who says we didn't think it was a mistake? Look where we are and look where MK/TOP is today. Only an idiot would think it wasn't a mistake.

Edit: How do we know ODN has reformed when it hasn't been on the losing side yet?

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1309323109' post='2743974']
[/quote]

You people are never satisfied, even when I say that I'm wrong and you are right you aren't pleased. I give up. :v:

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1309320689' post='2743952']
shahenshah I think our decision to honour the treaty ultimately cost us a lot more than it cost you. Not a period any of us would like to relive.
[/quote]
Really? How do you figure that?

I'm quite positive you aren't speaking from a nation standpoint because we all lost far more infra, tech and money than you guys. That was just during the war (which quickly became a beatdown) and that doesn't even tact on the reparations that lasted 6-8 months.

Perhaps you are speaking in the diplomatic sense? It seemed to me that once Grub stepped down that no one gave much blame to his successor, the ever likable Penguin. You had treaties connecting you to CnG and Superfriends. Your alliance was tied securely to the biggest NS chunk in the game. Even after MK cancelled your treaty you still had Xipho protecting you. All you had to do was keep your nose clean and the last war would have never happened. This compared to the TIFDTT coalition who had to work around the stigmas of being a)ex-Hegemony --when we approached people we had to deal with nonsense from 3 years ago-- and b)the "aggressors" in the war which pretty much made us lepers. I'm sure your aware that the CN community shuns people who start wars.

I'd love to hear how awful it was for you compared to IRON, DAWN, TORN, TSO, and TOP.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

We should have learned with ODN, several times they showed that doesn't honor treaties is the profitable thing to do.

[/quote]
meh you just don't give it a rest do you D34th....one of these days your bitterness is going to choke the life out of you :rolleyes:

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1309324762' post='2744001']
All you had to do was keep your nose clean and the last war would have never happened.
[/quote]

You honestly believe in this? I don't think so.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1309325809' post='2744008']
A more than well deserved ban.
[/quote]

You missed me, I know you did.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309325810' post='2744009']
You honestly believe in this? I don't think so.
[/quote]
Pretty sure if you didn't make a god-awful decision as to who would replace Penguin as Emperor and not sign that retarded Legion treaty you would have been peachy.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1309303985' post='2743737']
Ok so maybe you were putting on an act for everybody, including your allies. But then does it stay being an act?

I still don't understand you, Mister Grub.
[/quote]

What is there to understand? I simply dislike a lot of people and I am not exactly afraid of the consequences of announcing said dislike. If you knew how hard I had to be persuaded to sign with MK in the first place you would begin to understand.

For the record, I still dislike NPO, I can not stand the whole ADHD side of the web and I possibly hate some of Polar's allies as well and always have (since GW2 anyway). Surprisingly I don't hate some alliances like Valhalla that people expect me to but I do hate TOP with a passion. The fact that most of the people I dislike also dislike me makes it very very convenient.

Also Random was an excellent choice for Emperor IMO. Someone who never forgets is very important.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1309326613' post='2744017']
Pretty sure if you didn't make a god-awful decision as to who would replace Penguin as Emperor and not sign that retarded Legion treaty you would have been peachy.
[/quote]

Fun fact, the "ever likable Penguin" (I agree with that btw) was the one who decided his successor. Regardless of what other alliance leaders may think, I whole heartedly believe it was the best choice for Polaris and am glad he did it. The Legion treaty just demonstrates how paranoid half of CN is as it was never anything to do with Pacifica.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1309328409' post='2744033']
I do hate TOP with a passion.
[/quote]

This is the one thing I always find myself agreeing with you on. Although to be fair TOP aren't so bad, just Crymson, who is a giant !@#$%^&.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1309328409' post='2744033']
Also Random was an excellent choice for Emperor IMO. Someone who never forgets is very important.
[/quote]

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1309330656' post='2744060']
Fun fact, the "ever likable Penguin" (I agree with that btw) was the one who decided his successor. Regardless of what other alliance leaders may think, I whole heartedly believe it was the best choice for Polaris and am glad he did it.
[/quote]

I kind of understand your opinions here. Random is a very nice, intelligent and competent leader, and he also epitomises what it means to be Polar I think. I'm not sure that he was the right person for Emperor though. The fact that he never forgets is both a blessing and a curse, because it means Polar is not likely to get $%&@ed over again, but at the same time it prevents Polar from developing critical treaties because he holds grudges. I think you might have been a better choice, Dajobo.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1309309401' post='2743803']
Yes, because that's kind of the point.
[/quote]I take your avoidance of my second point as an admission of defeat. :v:

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1309324762' post='2744001']I'd love to hear how awful it was for you compared to IRON, DAWN, TORN, TSO, and TOP.[/quote]Being outside the ruling clique is frightening, but being powerless and hated while within it isn't much better.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1309326613' post='2744017']
[/quote]

If our mistakes boil down to appoint a new emperor and sign a treaty with an alliance who had no hostile behavior toward none of the people who hate us, I can say that we're doing pretty good.

[/quote]

Wait, what does that have to do with anything?