Fark Announcement

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308886035' post='2739970']
You are confusing fear with disdain and dismissal
[/quote]

There's nothing wrong with your alliance being an eunich; it just makes you look hilariously pitiful when you try and talk a big game, yet everyone knows you can't wipe your nose without permission from three other alliances.

Edited by Krack

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1308884775' post='2739948']
Did you tell [url="http://i55.tinypic.com/2qmm8th.png"]this one[/url] to go somewhere else yet? [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=458359"]He[/url] sure is showing bad, bad signs! And being the folks that you are who unnecessarily bring OOC stuff IC, you will not stand for this kind of talk!

See I can make ridiculous accusations and calls to action too. It ain't hard.
[/quote]

I am the head of training for Farkistan. As you can see from [url="http://www.farkistan.org/index.php?topic=38594.msg569269#msg569269"]this thread[/url] that is still in the open for anyone registered at Farkistan that trainee's statements have not been embraced by Farkistan and his statements were not moved to a private area where we keep all of our white supremacy threads. I did however have a private discussion with that trainee. Nothing more should concern the mouth-breather hoard.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1308886556' post='2739986']
There's nothing wrong with your alliance being an eunich; it just makes you look hilariously pitiful when you try and talk a big game, yet everyone knows you can't wipe your nose without permission from three other alliances.
[/quote]

Val, you have our permission to wipe a little snot from your nose.

[quote name='Happy The Hobo' timestamp='1308886794' post='2739993']
I am the head of training for Farkistan. As you can see from [url="http://www.farkistan.org/index.php?topic=38594.msg569269#msg569269"]this thread[/url] that is still in the open for anyone registered at Farkistan that trainee's statements have not been embraced by Farkistan and his statements were not moved to a private area where we keep all of our white supremacy threads. I did however have a private discussion with that trainee. Nothing more should concern the mouth-breather hoard.
[/quote]

I love the whole moved to private area thing, how do you set up a cash donation thread and collect money when you hide it? you are a bright one :lol1:

Glad that private discussion worked out all those demons in that member of Fark, I thought for sure you would roll him for his OOC views :rolleyes:

[quote name='Happy The Hobo' timestamp='1308886794' post='2739993']
[/quote]
Nothing more does concern us, because while the content may be inappropriate, we believe Fark is capable of handling internal problems and rectifying the situation.

Oh, you see what I did there?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[/quote]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/Carriebrent/DobermaneatsChihuahua.jpg[/img]
You're the chihuahua here. Valhalla, played by the doberman, doesn't end up eating the little rat, though, because it simply doesn't find exerting the energy to chew it to be quite worth its time.

That being said, at least you have the gumption to stand by your opinions. Maybe you should be the protector and Fark your protectorate.

Edited by MaGneT

There's nothing wrong with your alliance being an eunuch; it just makes you look hilariously pitiful when you try and talk a big game, yet everyone knows you can't wipe your nose without permission from three other alliances.[/quote]

You have a 10:1 infra to tech ratio and no nukes.

I think you're not so much a eunuch as a female. Actually, that's an insult to females, all the ones I know would kick your ass.

Your nation would go down easy like a Sunday morning and you know it, yet you continue to bark like a toothless dog on Fark's leash. Pathetic.

[quote name='BozDaBoz' timestamp='1308875440' post='2739754']
Tell ya what I'm gonna do, I'll match that offer from both of you if you can find any active/fully masked Farker that is a white supremest OR a Nazi. (no ghosts or wannabees or new guys in training)

We occasionally have one try to get thru our training. They show any signs of anything like this, they don't graduate and are told they need to go somewhere else.

God I'm glad I don't have to read the tripe that's on here much.

Nuts, there are a whole lot of nuts here.
[/quote]

So let me get this straight. You block membership to your alliance based on OOC lifestyle? Is this just for Nazis or would this membership blocking include other OOC lifestyles such as the G/L/B community? How about the OOC lifestyle of Wahhabi Muslims? If those people [i]show any signs of anything like that[/i] do you not let them in as well? Or is your hate just for one group of people?

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1308887241' post='2740016']
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/Carriebrent/DobermaneatsChihuahua.jpg[/img]
You're the chihuahua here. Valhalla, played by the doberman, doesn't end up eating the little rat, though, because it simply doesn't find exerting the energy to chew it to be quite worth its time.

That being said, at least you have the gumption to stand by your opinions. Maybe you should be the protector and Fark your protectorate.
[/quote]

Uh, were you in our private channel earlier? Or is this some weird viking mindlink?

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1308888182' post='2740032']
So let me get this straight. You block membership to your alliance based on OOC lifestyle? Is this just for Nazis or would this membership blocking include other OOC lifestyles such as the G/L/B community? How about the OOC lifestyle of Wahhabi Muslims? If those people [i]show any signs of anything like that[/i] do you not let them in as well? Or is your hate just for one group of people?
[/quote]

Did you just equate gays and lesbians with Nazis and white supremacists?

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1308888433' post='2740040']
[/quote]
nice try. but you get nothing for making trying to make a stupid point. Why dont you go on and slink off like Fark. Get away while you still can

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1308888182' post='2740032']
[/quote]

No, no. That would be ridiculous. They only care when other alliances do it. When they do it, it's ok. From earlier in the thread: [quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1308884775' post='2739948']
Did you tell [url="http://i55.tinypic.com/2qmm8th.png"]this one[/url] to go somewhere else yet? [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=458359"]He[/url] sure is showing bad, bad signs! And being the folks that you are who unnecessarily bring OOC stuff IC, you will not stand for this kind of talk!

See I can make ridiculous accusations and calls to action too. It ain't hard.
[/quote]

[/quote]

As poorly argued as that point was, you know that's not what she was saying. Stop being a moron.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308876593' post='2739776']
Oh it's that guy famous for the 'did you polar really too stupid to read' quote. :awesome:
[/quote]

Oh and look its that n00b who is famous for ummm... well...Nothing.

[/quote]

Lets see whom wipes whoms nose with the help of friends.

Personally ill fight you 1v1 my nation vs yours right now with no help from my friends or alliance mates.

You game? or do you need your friends backing you to yap??

[/quote]

Dont forget the [OOC]Islamic Extremism group[OOC] I added in there as well. Any lifestyle can be seen as atrocious to any other group of people. What I want to know is if Fark bans all lifestyles when they start to show any signs of anything like that or just Nazis?

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1308889221' post='2740061']
Dont forget the [OOC]Islamic Extremism group[OOC] I added in there as well. Any lifestyle can be seen as atrocious to any other group of people. What I want to know is if Fark bans all lifestyles when they start to show any signs of anything like that or just Nazis?
[/quote]

Oh okay ... I'll answer for them now that I understand your question. Nazis (as well as child molesters, terrorists, violent felons and others who advocate genocide) are not welcome in Fark. On the other hand, being a heterosexual is not a Farkistan membership requirement; I assumed that was obvious, but I'm happy to clear things up for you.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1308889807' post='2740076']
Oh okay ... I'll answer for them now that I understand your question. Nazis (as well as child molesters, terrorists, violent felons and others who advocate genocide) are not welcome in Fark. On the other hand, being a heterosexual is not a Farkistan membership requirement; I assumed that was obvious, but I'm happy to clear things up for you.
[/quote]
You are arguing with ironchef.

Any semblance of victory there shouldn't feel too good.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308888783' post='2740049']

Personally ill fight you 1v1 my nation vs yours right now with no help from my friends or alliance mates.

[/quote]

he... he... he is ignoring you ;_;

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308888783' post='2740049']

[/quote]

Haha, I think Valhalla attacking Aloha would be a significant mistake, but I'm not in peace mode and I can't stop you. I'm in an alliance so I don't have to fight people "1v1".