Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308515932' post='2734938']
To be fair, STA has never let our history with Valhalla die, but we're certainly not "coming for you." I've gotten the impression from this thread that your blocmates think SF is planning to do so. I really have no idea if this is true, but I just want to put it out there that there can be a long term, healthy dislike amongst alliances without anyone coming around the mountain to settle the score.
[/quote]
I've been distracted by the rest of this thread, but I just wanted to say I think our long-term mutual dislike is extremely healthy. :wub:

Edited by Graphix

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1308539226' post='2735386']
Only for some :smug:
[/quote]

Alright, I hate to ask but I see this a lot lately:

Why did you use that emoticon at the end of that sentence? I mean, what exactly in context are you smug about?

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1308539744' post='2735395']

Why did you use that emoticon at the end of that sentence.
[/quote]
Constant state of smug. If you knew me. You would understand.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1308539744' post='2735395']

Why did you use that emoticon at the end of that sentence? I mean, what exactly in context are you smug about?
[/quote]
[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1308540025' post='2735398']
Constant state of smug. If you knew me. You would understand.
[/quote]
I'll explain. Supa is notoriously terrible at spelling and grammar, so when he successfully strings a few words together into a sentence, it is a moment of smugness for him. As you can see, in his quoted post, he split a perfectly fine sentence into two fragments. He also used "would" instead of "wouldn't". It should have read "if you knew me, you wouldn't understand." Note the lack of :smug: there.

:wub: Supa :wub:

Edited by MaGneT

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1308541764' post='2735418']
I'll explain. Supa is notoriously terrible at spelling and grammar, so when he successfully strings a few words together into a sentence, it is a moment of smugness for him. As you can see, in his quoted post, he split a perfectly fine sentence into two fragments. He also used "would" instead of "wouldn't". It should have read "if you knew me, you wouldn't understand." Note the lack of :smug: there.

:wub: Supa :wub:
[/quote]
How many times do I have to say it? My nation speaks supanese

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1308541885' post='2735419']
I came for the announcement of a bloc; I stayed for further evidence of Super Friends being an absolute joke.
[/quote]

qft, the way this thread degenerated is both amusing and depressing. Sorry to the members of MJ for how off a cliff this thread went, but damn, I'd be lying if I said I haven't been cracking up.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1308542590' post='2735445']
qft, the way this thread degenerated is both amusing and depressing. Sorry to the members of MJ for how off a cliff this thread went, but damn, I'd be lying if I said I haven't been cracking up.
[/quote]

Its ok, generally speaking, we are cracking up too. :smug:

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308543411' post='2735480']
well hasnt this gotten all cozy and lovey dovey. I will simply say thank you to the well wishers and to those that dont like it, well everyone is entitled to there own opinion.
[/quote]

Or they could just take it to another thread since it doesn't need to take up an announcement thread. <_<

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308543411' post='2735480']
well hasnt this gotten all cozy and lovey dovey. I will simply say thank you to the well wishers and to those that dont like it, well everyone is entitled to there own opinion.
[/quote]

HEY BUD.... do you still wear the pantyhose under that viking armor to prevent chafing? :awesome:

Edited by wiccan high priest