Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1308533779' post='2735266']
Oh, I can't at all let this one go. I mobilized my alliance to roll Ragnarok's enemies on less notice than 24 hours on multiple occasions. I did this out of love, and loyalty, and because Hoo and you and others had no one else that could have your back in that way. I watched MA come into being and I safeguarded and watched over it like a hawk, making absolutely sure no one got within inches of it without feeling a great deal of pain. I hesitated in welcoming RoK to SF due to your CDT ties but very, very rapidly made a brother in Hoo - someone that had a little more swagger, and a little more carelessness - than most of SF. Someone I could enjoy, and did enjoy, many years of politicking and warring with. And always, ever always, RoK behind him. His baby. Kait can ruin it. You can tell lies. But neither of you can claim with a straight face that we dragged you on stupid errands. The stupid things SF did, as others consider them to be, were usually done with the full consent of all involved - and usually spearheaded by me/GOD and Hoo/RoK. After he left, if anything, you [i]personally[/i] were the one supporting and egging on stupid moves - as attacking UINE would have been, as it would've handily destroyed your own ally and their entire sphere. You, more than anyone, told Ego that was a good idea and should be done immediately. You, who instead of having your allies back, didn't even know who to contact in Polar when it came time to bring them into the mediation and back up UINE's stupidity. [b]I[/b] had to go get people. Because I actually know Polar, and you just played at being their ally while stabbing them in the back.

I don't know how you proverbially get out of bed in the morning, but I'm glad it's no longer mine. Honestly.
[/quote]

Unfair crap tossed.

Edited by Rampage3

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1308534717' post='2735288']
Xiphosis...I supported your butthurt over being joked about your obsession over a CHILDRENS BOOK. That a grown-assed man is so serious about bespectacled boys and teenaged witches could be seen as creepy, but we supported you. Compared to THAT, you got NOTHING.

Just go away.
[/quote]

Please just stop now. :mellow:

Xiphosis...I supported your butthurt over being joked about your obsession over a CHILDRENS BOOK. That a grown-assed man is so serious about bespectacled boys and teenaged witches could be seen as creepy, but we supported you. Compared to THAT, you got NOTHING.

Just go away.
[/quote]

I think now is the right time for you to step away from this discussion Rampage3. :/

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1308534402' post='2735279']
You have some !@#$@#$ nerve, Ramp. All I'm going to do is point out the TPF war. If anyone needs a history lesson on what happened there and who was dragging who into a surprise blitz at 4 am on the Sunday after Christmas you let me know and I'd be happy to detail the whole thing.
[/quote]

How about the NSO war when we planned all day to be involved by having Rok's back, then at the eleventh hour we were asked to do a midday blitz and threw one together with something like fifteen minutes' notice.

[quote]Xiphosis...I supported your butthurt over being joked about your obsession over a CHILDRENS BOOK. That a grown-assed man is so serious about bespectacled boys and teenaged witches could be seen as creepy, but we supported you. Compared to THAT, you got NOTHING.

Just go away.[/quote]

A whole post about IC, and this is all you have. :smug:

Just go away.
[/quote]

/me whistles

Just a note, Rampage. If this is your idea of "returning our knife" from when we outed your idiocy on Rok's boards...you're doing an incredibly poor job of it.

Edited by Aurion

Just go away.
[/quote]
I no longer find this enjoyable.

[ooc] Xiph that's a line that shouldn't be crossed I'm sorry dude >_>[/ooc]

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1308534357' post='2735276']
I wish we had been more forceful in screaming that Polar would be defended; however, and this is important, we told SF BEFORE ANY AA IN THE BLOC HAD DECLARED.
[/quote]

lol. Logs from Tautology I've seen include him admitting that the decision to defend Polaris came [b]after[/b] the first set of declarations. I don't know whom you think you're fooling.

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1308535285' post='2735299']
Uncalled for shot. I apologize to Xiph for the OOC shot.

I apologize to the rest of you...I am too angry to participate in this at the moment.
[/quote]

Quite fine, I prefer the honesty. I appreciate knowing what all the blood and sweat bought me friends-wise.

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1308534357' post='2735276']
It is a part of our history but in the end exactly that...HISTORY. I had no idea that when we left SF we would inherit jilted ex-lover level hateration.
[/quote]

When you lie through your teeth to cover your own incompetence, inaction and ignorance, people get angry.

When you scapegoat your allies to intentionally deceive your own membership, people get angry.

I'll accept that you may not have understood the consequences of twisting the knife into your friends' backs because that honestly fits the pattern for the rest of your behavior as of late.

Edited by Balder

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1308535441' post='2735303']
Quite fine, I prefer the honesty. I appreciate knowing what all the blood and sweat bought me friends-wise.
[/quote]

I feel the same way. I suppose there really is a thin line between love and hate.

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1308535285' post='2735299']
Uncalled for shot. I apologize to Xiph for the OOC shot.

I apologize to the rest of you...I am too angry to participate in this at the moment.
[/quote]

Getting back in touch with reality may help in restoring you to a more level state of mind.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1308535800' post='2735312']
Not really, that's just something people say to make themselves feel better.
[/quote]
I would have to disagree, love tends to provoke as strong of reactions as hate. They are similar.

ooc: there are a few studies (Zeki being the one who has done them) that would seem to suggest this as well.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308535853' post='2735313']
I would have to disagree, love tends to provoke as strong of reactions as hate. They are similar.
[/quote]
Or when one who was so close does something to move away from the other it brings on strong feelings.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1308535800' post='2735312']
Not really, that's just something people say to make themselves feel better.

Best of luck in your new direction.
[/quote]

If that was the reason why I said it then I would feel better (I don't FYI)...and thank you Impero. That is the even response I expected from my former bloc-mates.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308536094' post='2735318']
Or when one who was so close does something to move away from the other it brings on strong feelings.
[/quote]
Indeed. I'm sure we have all been through good and bad times with our allies, and losing someone who you were close to is very difficult, as is breaking from them.