Official Synergy Announcement

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1307855925' post='2729635']
Anyone else wonder who's about to be war-dec'd in the above alliances? Lord knows, that's the only reason for GATO to shred paper.
[/quote]
I'd like for you to kindly name all the times that GATO has cancelled a treaty when an ally has been attacked or about to be attacked. You'll find that the list is very short, and the most recent example of it was conducted by the worst Assembly Chairman in recent memory, for which he was lambasted from both within GATO and without. He then quit in shame after being made a pariah inside our alliance and has been looked upon very poorly since.

GATO has a long history of honouring its treaties at great cost to itself, so we would all kindly ask for you to shut up about things of which you know nothing.

Not alot changing here other than we are no longer treatied to TIO.

o/ GATO
o/IAA
o/ LoSS

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1307858913' post='2729662']
We will forever remember the contributions Tetris brought to the world. Oh wait, there are none.
[/quote]

I fixed it for you.

[quote name='Greywall' timestamp='1307859182' post='2729663']
[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1307858913' post='2729662']
We will forever remember the contributions Tetris brought to the world. Oh wait, there are none.
[/quote]
I fixed it for you.
[/quote]

This man makes a valid point.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Greywall' timestamp='1307859182' post='2729663']
I fixed it for you.
[/quote]

Nice job refuting my point. I could be on NONE (see: unaligned) and it wouldn't change the amount of contributions (or lack thereof) Synergy made to the world. If you're going to be mad at someone about it, try being mad at yourselves.

It is sad to see this go, but you have to do what you have to do I guess. Good luck to all the former signatories.

Anyone else wonder who's about to be war-dec'd in the above alliances? Lord knows, that's the only reason for GATO to shred paper.
[/quote]

Big words from a man hiding from the world in a neutral alliance. Once you actually learn anything about courage or foreign policy then feel free to come back and talk.

Edited by Omniscient1

Sad to see this go, I rather enjoyed Synergy, unfortunately I'm not actually surprised to see it go, as to the directions everyone was taking didn't keep the bloc entirely unified.

I'd hope to see TIO and GATO keep their relations strong though.

o/ Synergy
o/ TIO
o/ IAA
o/ LoSS
o/ GATO

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1307859910' post='2729670']
Nice job refuting my point. I could be on NONE (see: unaligned) and it wouldn't change the amount of contributions (or lack thereof) Synergy made to the world. If you're going to be mad at someone about it, try being mad at yourselves.
[/quote]

[img]http://sinclairwatch.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/pot20kettle20black20by20john20takai20dreamstime.jpg?w=480&h=326[/img]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_calling_the_kettle_black

enjoy it sir

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1307860608' post='2729680']
Hey, it takes a special kind of person to admit someone else is right. Kudos to you for doing just that. B-)
[/quote]
Nevermind

Edited by Greywall

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1307859988' post='2729672']
Big words from a man hiding from the world in a neutral alliance. Once you actually learn anything about courage or foreign policy then feel free to come back and talk.
[/quote]
I quite enjoy watching you pretend to be courageous and a big shot when even members of the alliance you led during the time period in question are trashing you relentlessly.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1307861123' post='2729684']
I quite enjoy watching you pretend to be courageous and a big shot when even members of the alliance you led during the time period in question are trashing you relentlessly.
[/quote]

I've already handled the NSO thing. The cancelation was done out of a misguided attempt to protect the power structure at the time. It was wrong and I don't mind taking the fall for it to protect others.

Not entirely surprising, best of luck to all of you.

[/quote]
In an alliance with a long storied history as GATO has there have been moments of glory and of course nadir's...GATO has at times stood against the sort of odds few have survived, the sort of odds you clearly seem to have not had the pleasure of facing (you have not seen much action since your nation was founded in 2009 have you tough guy, where have you been hiding all this time?). Hell you might want to read up on GATO's history before venturing an opinion clearly based on ignorance of a community whose history reaches back to 2006 ;)

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1307861682' post='2729691']
I've already handled the NSO thing. The cancelation was done out of a misguided attempt to protect the power structure at the time. It was wrong and I don't mind taking the fall for it to protect others.
[/quote]
"It was wrong but it was right."

[/quote]

I would like to see someone try and touch League of Small Superpowers. Really. Nordreich is watching. :smug: