Official Synergy Announcement

[center][IMG]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/DT427323/SynergyAnnounce2.png[/img][/center]

Good evening,

July 27, 2010 saw the official formation of a dream that was cast to select people in 2009 with November 10, 2010 seeing an expansion. Synergy, the concept that the result of teamwork and coordination on the whole was greater than the sum of the parts, came go to be. In a dynamic world where the base of community is change and adaptation is a melding of ideas, personality, goals, and dreams, Synergy sought to be the culmination of these challenges. However time, change, and the flux of the world as we know it moved on so did the concepts, the dreams, the hopes. Today is a sad day as Synergy couldn't meet our expectations, live up to our dreams, and provide for our hopes.

In retrospect, Synergy did accomplish something though. One thing we have learned and one thing we will be better for is the relationships that were built during this time. The bloc known as Synergy may be no more, but it's lessons have been learned, the blood has been shed, the trials have been overcome, and the friendships stay true. We have learned what it means to function as team, how to handle the dynamics of an ever changing community, and to keep reaching for one's dreams and hopes even in the face of adversity. It has been an honor and a privilege to stand beside IAA, LoSS, and TIO. What does the future hold? We're not sure. But we know we can face uncertainty, we have learned to keep our dreams ahead and not get bogged down in the struggles of today.

It was a fun ride, but alas, has come to an end. Tonight we tip our hat once last time to Synergy.

With respect and honor,
Laserwolf
GATO MoFA

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Synergy had a good run. I look forward to working with the alliances through individual treaties. The moniker may be shed, but the bonds of friendship will continue on. Forever forward once more.

o/ Synergy
o/ GATO

Edited by TimLee

I'm pleased and honored to have been a part of something with some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Although Synergy ends, our friendships will still carry on.

o/ TIO
o/ LOSS
o/ GATO
o/ IAA

Every day comes to an end, Synergy lasted through many of them, but this evening Synergy will not be with us in the morning. I had fun during the whole of Synergy's existence and really enjoyed getting to work with all three alliances and get to know them better as a whole.

o/ GATO
o/ LoSS
o/ IAA
o/ TIO

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1307855925' post='2729635']
Anyone else wonder who's about to be war-dec'd in the above alliances? Lord knows, that's the only reason for GATO to shred paper.
[/quote]
GATO currently has outside treaties with two of the other alliances. I think TIO can speak for themselves that they aren't about to get rolled. I've heard nothing, but perhaps you could enlighten me since you know so much.

I'm not sure if you think the comment is clever or witty, but I don't want you to be misinformed about your abilities or lack thereof. It was nor clever or witty. Please find another thread to attempt to derail with some better material. Also, I will not be getting into some childish back and fourth with you...so move along. It's probably past your bed time.