R&R Announcement regarding bandwagoning

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xRNcI.png[/img][/center]

It appears some people have taken our war effort as an excuse to get some cheapshots in on UINE. This isn't only a &%#@ move but also disrupts our war efforts (slightly).

We're perfectly capable of handling our own business and DO NOT need any help at this time. Therefor and because we've been making steps towards an end to the conflict with the new UINE gov we extend them our protection against bandwagoning for the duration of the conflict (Even though UINE and R&R have issues and are currently exchanging blows, theres no need to be uncivilized about it). Therefor from here on out, we consider anyone from an alliance not allied to us that attacks UINE as jumping on the bandwagon and will be dealt with as we would deal with rogues attacking our own AA.

Our efforts are not intended to open up a new playfield for techraiders.

Signed,

EgoFreaky - R&R President

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307393510' post='2725582']
I expect that Mogar pay reparations if he made attacks.
[/quote]

Mogar acted in the spirit of the SuperFriends, A superfriend never stands alone, and even though we didn't need an extra alliance on UINE, his participation reflects that. For the duration of this conflict you can consider him a member of the R&R.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1307394053' post='2725595']
As if you needed help after C&G beat the snot out of UINE not more than a few months ago

So, what if i bandwagon onto R&R? who you got in my range
[/quote]

Well if you jump us you'll soon have about 80 techsellers in range ;)

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1307394103' post='2725598']
Mogar acted in the spirit of the SuperFriends, A superfriend never stands alone, and even though we didn't need an extra alliance on UINE, his participation reflects that. For the duration of this conflict you can consider him a member of the R&R.
[/quote]

So is ok to bandwagon provided that the bandwagoner is a member of an ally of yours. Get it now.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307394624' post='2725607']
So is ok to bandwagon provided that the bandwagoner is a member of an ally of yours. Get it now.
[/quote]

You mean you didn't understand that from the announcment?? :wacko:

Let me highlight it for you

[quote]we consider anyone from an alliance [b]not allied to us [/b]that attacks UINE as jumping on the bandwagon and will be dealt with as we would deal with rogues attacking our own AA.[/quote]

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1307394856' post='2725609']
You mean you didn't understand that from the announcment?? :wacko:

Let me highlight it for you
[/quote]

Let me explain the definition of bandwagon for you: Everyone who attack an alliance already at war without a DoW or a justification.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307395131' post='2725615']
Let me explain the definition of bandwagon for you: Everyone who attack an alliance already at war without a DoW or a justification.
[/quote]

while there was no DoW Ego already said that being a superfriend was his justification.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1307394053' post='2725595']
So, what if i bandwagon onto R&R? who you got in my range
[/quote]

Go try and declare on someone in UINE, wickedj. Tell me what happens... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307395131' post='2725615']
[/quote]
Justification, like, say, having R&R officially consider you a member of their alliance for the duration of a conflict? Or perhaps having a treaty with an aggression clause in it? Perhaps if this bothers you so much you should, I don't know, honor your MDP? Or assuming that your government doesn't listen to your rational and well thought out arguments, you should consider leaving and joining UINE for the duration?

Edited by NoFish