R&R Announcement regarding bandwagoning

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1307410955' post='2725832']
Because this is the OWF and people are like to try doing this, I'm going to let everyone know ahead of time that I don't recommend taking him on the offer. Sorry, Mogar.
[/quote]
probably for the best, i tend to want to war far more often when i am drunk.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307411499' post='2725838']
By saying that you are considering mogar a member of your alliance even when he is flying RIA AA just make you a enabler of rogue/bandwagon attacks. I already saw nations ghosting allies AA just to make part of the war and this never was considered a good thing to do, but at least people used to use the AA even if as ghosts to try to fool people. Of course until now it was just one attack and Mogar already peaced out, so this isn't really much of a problem.
[/quote]
I gave him peace because he surrendered, I'm not a jerk, You were once a member of CDS, and I would go to war for you just as much as any other CDSer D43th, I'm not like most of the world where treaties and friendships are only considered when convenient, if you attack my alliance, or my alliance's allies, or just someone I consider a friend, you are at war with me and I will not rest until my friends are at peace, and I consider you amongst my friends.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1307432157' post='2725963']
probably for the best, i tend to want to war far more often when i am drunk.

I gave him peace because he surrendered, I'm not a jerk, You were once a member of CDS, and I would go to war for you just as much as any other CDSer D43th, I'm not like most of the world where treaties and friendships are only considered when convenient, if you attack my alliance, or my alliance's allies, or just someone I consider a friend, you are at war with me and I will not rest until my friends are at peace, and I consider you amongst my friends.
[/quote]

By CN standards you are a rogue and a bandwagoner, no matter what. R&R wasn't attacked, they are the ones attacking and I'm pretty sure they didn't needed any help to handle UINE, your attack, authorized or not, wasn't necessary or required.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307453060' post='2726048']
By CN standards you are a rogue and a bandwagoner, no matter what. R&R wasn't attacked, they are the ones attacking and I'm pretty sure they didn't needed any help to handle UINE, your attack, authorized or not, wasn't necessary or required.
[/quote]
It's sadly ironic that you quoted Mogar's post where he says (and I'll quote):
[quote], I'm not like most of the world where treaties and friendships are only considered when convenient,[/quote]
You just disregarded your friendship for political convenience.

A nice symbolic gesture, I suppose, but it might have had some real teeth if was a bit broader in scope.

That said, RnR didn't have to do anything. Complaining about it is a little like complaining about being given a $1 handout b/c you wanted $5.

Finally, and most obviously, RnR is an experienced competent alliance. They're not doing anything that isn't in their best interests.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1307455022' post='2726066']
It's sadly ironic that you quoted Mogar's post where he says (and I'll quote):

You just disregarded your friendship for political convenience.
[/quote]

This is not about convenience, or friendship, if R&R had requested that they friends helped them and had activated treaties ok, but that's not the case, Mogar who is a member of RIA's gov is attacking an alliance without RIA declaration of war or R&R request, even if they gave him the authorization, what make him a rogue no matter what he says and if we were going to take what Mogar said about friendship so we'll just consider that he is the only member of RIA who cares about R&R since he is the only RIA member who declare a war? I don't think that's the case.

[OOC]What people fail to realize is that this game isn't a friendship simulator, but a political simulation.[/OOC]

Also, Mogar if you consider me a friend and by your standards you would defend me in case I was attacked, where were you when I was attacked by VE, FOK and iFOK nations four months ago?

Edited by D34th

All I can say about this war so far is my disappointment in RIA's failure to make a joke about activating their oDP [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Union_of_Integrated_National_Entities]that the UINE CN wiki page claims exists between UINE and RIA[/url].

I was only recently allowed to rule a nation(OOC: I WAS B&), almost 2 months after this war had begun. and never declared a war on anyone during that conflict, due to having numerous friends on all sides of the treaty web, if I was here I would have been a very vocal opponent of the war(IIRC, my first post coming back was against this war) Declaring alongside R&R was a personal statement, and after reading Ego's reply, it was understood clearly. D34th, if you wanted out of the war, I would have ensured you got out, stopping wars on an alliance scale tend to take far more negotiation.

OOC: you might be playing cybernations, i play my own game, popularity and political capital go together far more than most realize, being the familar face has helped me out numerous times in my history, most dont realize how powerful PR can be.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1307457602' post='2726101']
This announcement should have been made by UINE's allies, not R&R.
[/quote]

Just goes to show you how willing UINE's allies are to poke their heads out of their bunkers right now, I suppose.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1307496560' post='2726521']
You're talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
[/quote]

Hey, you can't silence the truth.