Congratulations, cybernations

Opethian

[img]http://imagelinks.homestead.com/files/PPFflag1.jpg[/img]

That's right, my many, many adoring fans, today marks 5 years of cybernations being done right. It's been a long, weird trip, and I'm glad to have called many of you friends. I know I've been rather quit lately, and that's kind of a bummer for me, but I do keep an eye on you all; I lurk on your board and in your hearts. Like a parasite.

So, come! Celebrate! Bring me lots of presents!

ALL HAIL OPETHIAN!

I think the real question here is, exactly [b]how much[/b] bill lock are you in?

Regardless, congrats on making it into the five year club, I understand it's pretty cool up there.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1306596052' post='2719515']
I think the real question here is, exactly [b]how much[/b] bill lock are you in?

Regardless, congrats on making it into the five year club, I understand it's pretty cool up there.
[/quote]

Even if he had gone 1700 days without paying them, he should only have bills of $91m with his improvements and wonders...nothing that six cycles of aid wouldn't fix.

That said, being a couple years' deep in bill lock is more impressive than having a standard, functioning nation. The latter puts you in the same class with 19,062 other people, but I'm guessing that no one else has been living on credit for half as long as he.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1306597340' post='2719523']
Even if he had gone 1700 days without paying them, he should only have bills of $91m with his improvements and wonders...nothing that six cycles of aid wouldn't fix.

That said, being a couple years' deep in bill lock is more impressive than having a standard, functioning nation. The latter puts you in the same class with 19,062 other people, but I'm guessing that no one else has been living on credit for half as long as he.
[/quote]

Put me down for a slot after the war.