Greatest Two People Feuds

Ameris

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1306023911' post='2716298']
Oh yeah, and then there's this classic clip that has been a hit:
Mar 17 17:03:21 <Sardonic[GOONS]> CoJ is worth a lot to us
Mar 17 17:03:27 <Heft> [$400,000,000 in reps] is.....a bit steep for an alliance like CoJ
<Heft> NOt very big, at war fora month, etc
<Sardonic[GOONS]> like I said to them, I hate them
<Sardonic[GOONS]> they've $%&@ed with us in the past
<Heft> That is unfortunate
<Sardonic[GOONS]> lampooned us on the forums
<Heft> So?
<Heft> You can't possibly hate them because of that
<Sardonic[GOONS]> so why should I give them preferential treatment like i'm giving you?
<Heft> I don't even hate Ragnarok
<Sardonic[GOONS]> I can indeed hate CoJ and I do, so there.

Yeah, Velox, Sardonic really, [i]really[/i] doesn't care. Honest, he couldn't care less.
<Sardonic>we've been [i]lampooned[/i]!
<world> So?
[/quote]
You seem to care more in my eyes [quote]Schattenmann: New about me featuring a flood of Sardonic tears.[/quote]

Also CoJ is an Alliance and i see references to the Alliance all though i get what you're trying to say but he's actually saying he hates your Alliance and not you in person.

Edited by Lord Velox

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1305944417' post='2715838']
[quote]Rayvon vs. The voices inside his head.[/quote]

THEY COUNSEL HIM, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO HIM
THEY TAAAAALK TO HIIIIM
[/quote]

Lulz, I laughed pretty hard. Well played.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1306023911' post='2716298']
Oh yeah, and then there's this classic clip that has been a hit:
Mar 17 17:03:21 <Sardonic[GOONS]> CoJ is worth a lot to us
Mar 17 17:03:27 <Heft> [$400,000,000 in reps] is.....a bit steep for an alliance like CoJ
<Heft> NOt very big, at war fora month, etc
<Sardonic[GOONS]> like I said to them, I hate them
<Sardonic[GOONS]> they've $%&@ed with us in the past
<Heft> That is unfortunate
<Sardonic[GOONS]> lampooned us on the forums
<Heft> So?
<Heft> You can't possibly hate them because of that
<Sardonic[GOONS]> so why should I give them preferential treatment like i'm giving you?
<Heft> I don't even hate Ragnarok
<Sardonic[GOONS]> I can indeed hate CoJ and I do, so there.
[/quote]
You're merely a blip on the OWF with little to no political heft or sway whatsoever, so I don't concern myself with plotting to destroy you, unlike how you plotted to destroy me.

So glad you'll be paying us reps after this war will be over, though I do think it's a shame you didn't do the play.

In case anybody cares this is how the part of the log went that he truncated:

[quote]
01[01:02] <Sardonic[GOONS]> whatever the case he could have asked us about that, we could have given some ground, but nope, he refuses
[01:02] <Heft> And 40 lines is pretty close to a page in microsoft word :P
01[01:02] <Sardonic[GOONS]> to even consiter
01[01:02] <Sardonic[GOONS]> well that's another thing we could negotiate on
01[01:03] <Sardonic[GOONS]> but he's not giving us anything here
[01:03] <Heft> He was trying to negotiate away the play
01[01:03] <Sardonic[GOONS]> if he doesn't do the play it's a flat 400m
01[01:03] <Sardonic[GOONS]> CoJ is worth a lot to us
[01:03] <Heft> Which is.....a bit steep for an alliance like CoJ
[01:03] <Heft> NOt very big, at war fora month, etc
01[01:03] <Sardonic[GOONS]> like I said to them, I hate them
01[01:03] <Sardonic[GOONS]> they've $%&@ed with us in the past
[01:03] <Heft> That is unfortunate
[/quote]

Pity you couldn't swallow your pride, doing the play would have reduced your overall coalition's rep payment amount, we would have been more than willing to negotiate on the form of the play.

On topic: Impero V. Random.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1306152833' post='2716969']
You're merely a blip on the OWF with little to no political heft or sway whatsoever, so I don't concern myself with plotting to destroy you, unlike how you plotted to destroy me.

So glad you'll be paying us reps after this war will be over, though I do think it's a shame you didn't do the play.

In case anybody cares this is how the part of the log went that he truncated:

Pity you couldn't swallow your pride, doing the play would have reduced your overall coalition's rep payment amount, we would have been more than willing to negotiate on the form of the play.[/quote]

He's such a "blip" you took the time to address it in an OOC part of the forums and also took the time to post unedited logs. You care what he thinks [b]far[/b] more than you're willing to admit.

Also, the play wasn't "just a play" and you know it. What you were proposing was no beer review of a beer no one has ever heard of. It would have taken [i]hours[/i] of work to do just so you could mock him publicly (hell you can't even stop taunting him about IC reps now...). All to save some pixels? Really? :rolleyes:

The funny part is that neither you, much of the rest of GOONS leadership or even Schatt don't get just how hard you're all gripping. Everyone else sees it, but shrugs it off and gets on with the game.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1306276636' post='2717749']The funny part is that neither you, much of the rest of GOONS leadership or even Schatt don't get just how hard you're all gripping. Everyone else sees it, but shrugs it off and gets on with the game.[/quote]
For not caring one for the other they indeed post [i]a lot[/i] one about the other.

[spoiler]I might be wrong, but if they [i]actually[/i] realized that they're just playing the same game, together, maybe they'd be able to limit their rivalry to the IC sections of the forums... We'd all be saved from the embarassment of seeing two otherwise intelligent individuals venting their silly hallucinations with such a complete lack of spirit.

[spoiler]Then again I consistently post like had anything to teach to [i]everybody[/i] and I might very well be worse than them two.
Who knows.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1306276636' post='2717749']
He's such a "blip" you took the time to address it in an OOC part of the forums and also took the time to post unedited logs. You care what he thinks [b]far[/b] more than you're willing to admit.
[/quote]
What he thinks is irrelevant to me, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy yelling at him though and exposing him to the community at large as the fraud that he is.
[quote]
Also, the play wasn't "just a play" and you know it. What you were proposing was no beer review of a beer no one has ever heard of. It would have taken [i]hours[/i] of work to do just so you could mock him publicly (hell you can't even stop taunting him about IC reps now...). All to save some pixels? Really? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
In his shoes, I totally would have done it, but I guess that's because I have more creativity than a stone. I would have gladly cut the play down to even a mere 5 pages of text, which is only slightly longer than his average post, but he outright refused to even consider it. I suppose it's alright in the end though, he's paying double what he could have.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1306338189' post='2718056']
What he thinks is irrelevant to me, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy yelling at him though and exposing him to the community at large as the [color=red]fraud that he is[/color].

In his shoes, I totally would have done it, but I guess that's because [color=red]I have more creativity than a stone[/color]. [color=red][i](etc.)[/i][/color][/quote]
Being nicer wouldn't really hurt you, you know.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1306360973' post='2718240']
[/quote]
[i]Everyone should be nicer! These days everyone is just soooo mean! We should all hold hands as we skip through CandyLandâ„¢![/i]

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1305835599' post='2715082']
Minister of Silly Walks v Ernesto Che Guevara

Oh how I hate them both....
[/quote]
Winner winner chicken dinner

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1305927009' post='2715734']
I'm guessing it was this from 08 when you were flying the AuE AA. Earned me my second slap on the wrist from above, so the link survives: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42851&view=findpost&p=1123374"]http://forums.cybern...dpost&p=1123374[/url]

Good times. I miss being a simple wide eyed deputy.
[/quote]
I'm glad to see your English, and posting skills are as consistent as ever.

VI vs. Budlight

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1306360973' post='2718240']
[/quote]
I know, and I'm typically a nice person to everyone who hasn't given me a reason to not be nice to them.

Schatt has given me many. But I take your point.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1305930983' post='2715765']
If everyone feels that way, then why is your alliance obsessed with me?
[/quote]

I wouldn't call that obsessed. It's just that you're dumb and an easy target.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1306378682' post='2718348']
I'm glad to see your English, and posting skills are as consistent as ever.[/quote]

That comma was unnecessary. Great English skills, BEazy.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306372286' post='2718317'][i]Everyone should be nicer! These days everyone is just soooo mean! We should all hold hands as we skip through CandyLandâ„¢![/i][/quote]
For great justice I will gladly hold your hands through CandyLand(tm). You won't be alone anymore.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1306431097' post='2718500']
I wouldn't call that obsessed.
[/quote]

[url="http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=35812.msg518929#msg518929"]You[/url] [url="http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=34928.0"]sure[/url] [url="http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=34878.0"]bro?[/url]