Greatest Two People Feuds

Ameris

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1306816593' post='2721132']
No one is worthy of me feuding with them personally.
[/quote]

Who the hell are you trying to kid? :rolleyes:

[quote name='SiCkO' timestamp='1306784788' post='2720773']
Lord Finglofin vs Legion

it defined Legion's FA path to some extent, so i think its worthy of note.
[/quote]

Flattered, though as you've noted it was always me vs. the alliance in general and not really any specific person. If I had to pick a person it would have been Hubb but he stepped down only a few weeks after I left. The whole quarrel probably bears more similarities to the Crymson-Grub quarrel where it is retired has-beens (no offense intended Crymson) flinging !@#$ at each other on the OWF with no real political maneuvering being done. My sig relates well to this though

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1306729752' post='2720433']But then Van Hoo nominated me for Worst Poster Ever and had me bracketed to win, so apparently we're feuding...[/quote]

No, we're not. I just don't think you're a very good forum poster. As odd as this may sound to some, it isn't personal.

I don't think I've ever had any real feuds on an individual level.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1306858653' post='2721399']
Flattered, though as you've noted it was always me vs. the alliance in general and not really any specific person. If I had to pick a person it would have been Hubb but he stepped down only a few weeks after I left. The whole quarrel probably bears more similarities to the Crymson-Grub quarrel where it is retired has-beens (no offense intended Crymson) flinging !@#$ at each other on the OWF with no real political maneuvering being done. My sig relates well to this though
[/quote]

I don't feel that I have a feud with Grub.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1306889849' post='2721630']
I don't feel that I have a feud with Grub.
[/quote]

Aye, perhaps feud isn't the best descriptor, but you two certainly do get into a battle of words and wits on a fairly regular basis. And I used to go on long winded rants and criticisms of idiotic Legion policies, not really a feud either, which is why I don't think I'd ever come close to being in the running for this

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1305837432' post='2715102']
ES versus Moo changed the world forever. It is a clear #1 from my perspective.
[/quote]

Yeah, if that's not the #1, then the first place should be forever vacant... !

• 2 weeks later...

Not in the top 10to the power of how ever many noughts you can think of, but I enjoyed my feuds with Lord Swampy and Pezstar (Queen of the White Flag :P) Plus the inhouse feud between the Anglo German Club (also known as the AntiCabinestas) and the Pre-Fall Legion government was the most fun I ever had in the game.