Greatest Two People Feuds

Ameris

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1305841248' post='2715141']
I don't know at all about that one. What happened?
[/quote]
I'm sure Xiph would be happy to give you the full story if he's not too busy sometime but the tl;dr is like this: Xiph and Ameris are both in ENA (Elite Nations Alliance or something). Ameris tried to coup Xiph. Xiph was like "lol no" and took all his friends to start a new alliance without Ameris and his supporters, thus founding CNC (which later became DLP and then GOD). Ameris flipped out and started stalking him out of game for a few years. The End.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1305844690' post='2715159']
Penkala vs Wicked J. Hands down. It might not be politically relevant in any way, but it's uglier than any other fight out there.
[/quote]

You mean WickedJ and google.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1305845213' post='2715164']
I'm sure Xiph would be happy to give you the full story if he's not too busy sometime but the tl;dr is like this: Xiph and Ameris are both in ENA (Elite Nations Alliance or something). Ameris tried to coup Xiph. Xiph was like "lol no" and took all his friends to start a new alliance without Ameris and his supporters, thus founding CNC (which later became DLP and then GOD). Ameris flipped out and started stalking him out of game for a few years. The End.
[/quote]
If this was top ten creepiest, then that would have a good chance of winning.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305832883' post='2715060']
Having given this some thought, I think Sponge v Moo has to be up there. From when they were two Emperors racing to the top to Sponge's Vox days, that's a rivalry that actually affected the world around them.
[/quote]

I would have said that as well.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305832710' post='2715057']
I promise you that Xiphosis v Yourself is not in the top ten.
[/quote]

Definitely not.

I'll fourth Grub v. Crymson. I wouldn't know who to pit Dilber v. for GW2 - someone from LUE or NAAC? But that probably merits a mention.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1305832771' post='2715058']
Crymson vs. Grub
[/quote]

Grub cracked in the head long ago; I don't really care about him now anyway, as he has long since become insignificant. For that matter, I'm insignificant as well, as I have no power within TOP. Whatever the case, the feud since BPW has never been me vs Grub; it has been TOP vs Polaris.

Crymson and Sponge probably would go higher up than Crymson and Grub. The latter would be hard pressed to get into top 100 personal conflicts when you don't take the actual influence the participants hold.

Dilber was among the wise and dull people that didn't find themselves in notable personal feuds.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1305850019' post='2715203']
Grub cracked in the head long ago; I don't really care about him now anyway, as he has long since become insignificant. For that matter, I'm insignificant as well, as I have no power within TOP. Whatever the case, the feud since BPW has never been me vs Grub; it has been TOP vs Polaris.
[/quote]

There's definitely a feud there. Not bigger than the one between our alliances, no, but a feud nonetheless. And I think your description matches Grub's. Something to agree on, finally?

Top for me is definitely Sponge v Moo. It by far exceeds any other feud in terms of its consequence and magnitude.

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1305851445' post='2715210']
Crymson and Sponge probably would go higher up than Crymson and Grub.
[/quote]

Oh, absolutely. The feud between Grub and I is insignificant, as the time in which we were both in government after the backstab was extremely short. There was, in contrast, much at stake in the feud between Sponge and I. Oh, memories.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1305845213' post='2715164']
[/quote]

Yes, because typing your own name into Google and finding someones forum profile signature that quoted you is somehow considered stalking.

Grub and Crymson is perhaps not terribly relevant, as they're both retired, but it is by far the most entertaining one going on right now. I'm not sure I've ever come across two people so utterly convinced that their rival is the embodiment of evil. It's always fun to watch.

-Bama

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1305837432' post='2715102']
Crymson v Grub. Two pathetic shells of their former selves hurling poop at each other randomly and without direction or intent = sad to watch?
[/quote]
Yes, I came ITT to post something along those lines.

tbh, I find most of these 'feuds' to be more tragic than anything else. People posting on a forum isn't much of a feud, actual political manoeuvring is, and we don't see that anymore.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305861966' post='2715314']
Supercoolyellow-Francesca
[/quote]

I honestly never hated Supercoolyellow. I thought he was unintelligent and slightly annoying though. The person who I disliked most, who reciprocated my dislike, is probably SunnyInc. He doesn't play CN anymore thank God.

Probably Hoo and anyone from MHA.

I got really annoyed that the failure to communicate between any two individuals overcame productive diplomacy.

Lot of angst and anger over things that could've been squashed or at least settled more amiacably.