Greatest Two People Feuds

Ameris

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1305873374' post='2715412']
I honestly never hated Supercoolyellow. I thought he was unintelligent and slightly annoying though.
[/quote]
Pretty much everyone else feels the same way.

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1305909728' post='2715568']
Quinoa Rex and Detlev

Most of you will never see this rivalry, but let me tell you...

It's heavy. The Halls of MK are never silent when these two pass each other on their way to class.
[/quote]

anything with Detlev sounds pretty bad already.

some NSO-centric ones:
Solaris v. Rayvon
TehChron v. Stonewall Jaxon (boy was that one annoying)
Krunk v. LoSS+Nemesis (I'll say it's v. Daggarz)
Doppelganger v. Corinan (but not Viktor)

I think the classics and current big ones have already been stated.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305838053' post='2715111']
It's too bad the new forum settings limit searches to just 365 days old or we could go back to the genesis of Schatt-Impero.
[/quote]

I'm guessing it was this from 08 when you were flying the AuE AA. Earned me my second slap on the wrist from above, so the link survives: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42851&view=findpost&p=1123374

Good times. I miss being a simple wide eyed deputy.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Quinoa Rex and Detlev

It's heavy. The Halls of MK are never silent when these two pass each other on their way to class.
[/quote]

With this news, I have developed a profound respect and admiration for Quinoa Rex.

o/

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1305845213' post='2715164']I'm sure Xiph would be happy to give you the full story if he's not too busy sometime but the tl;dr is like this: Xiph and Ameris are both in ENA (Elite Nations Alliance or something). Ameris tried to coup Xiph. Xiph was like "lol no" and took all his friends to start a new alliance without Ameris and his supporters, thus founding CNC (which later became DLP and then GOD). Ameris flipped out and started stalking him out of game for a few years. The End.[/quote]
Thanks NoFish (and Ameris), I think now I guess it, more or less.

[quote name='caligula' timestamp='1305876246' post='2715434']Probably Hoo and anyone from MHA.

I got really annoyed that the failure to communicate between any two individuals overcame productive diplomacy.

Lot of angst and anger over things that could've been squashed or at least settled more amiacably.[/quote]
Well when I was in the MHA I had no problem whatsoever with Hoo.
Then again admittedly I've never been much relevant and I then became completely irrelevant (lolneutrals etc.)

Quinoa Rex and Detlev

[/quote]

Ironically, I only have limited access to the MK forums, and dont know either one particularly well, but I would put this one in the top 10 from the little I know. Its pretty entertaining.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1305832771' post='2715058']
Rayvon vs. The voices inside his head.[/quote]
THEY COUNSEL HIM, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO HIM
THEY TAAAAALK TO HIIIIM

[quote]Ardus vs. (Insert sitting NpO Emperor)[/quote]
Despite all the people I've gone toe to toe with, I'd like to think I've kept things relatively non-personal. The chat with Sponge was about as tense as anything ever got and that was just one interaction.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1305867635' post='2715373']
Well, if you want political maneuvering..

Inst vs Confusion
[/quote]

That ones not really relevant to this world, plus Inst doesn't come up on the radar so much these days, most now recognize that he got a lucky one off due to a problem on PS's side, all his attempts since then have been nothing short of magnificent failures, (see Jolyat incident)

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1305956023' post='2715947']
I think it's pretty one sided since Sardonic doesn't care about Schatt as much Schatt seems to care about Sardonic.
[/quote]
The last time [i]I[/i] initiated a Sardonic/GOONS-Schatt conversation was October. Sardonic on the other hand randomly mentions me in threads, or this week went so far as to argue against GOONS's own practices to try and argue against me: [snapback]2714452[/snapback]

Edited by Schattenmann

Oh yeah, and then there's this classic clip that has been a hit:
Mar 17 17:03:21 <Sardonic[GOONS]> CoJ is worth a lot to us
Mar 17 17:03:27 <Heft> [$400,000,000 in reps] is.....a bit steep for an alliance like CoJ
<Heft> NOt very big, at war fora month, etc
<Sardonic[GOONS]> like I said to them, I hate them
<Sardonic[GOONS]> they've $%&@ed with us in the past
<Heft> That is unfortunate
<Sardonic[GOONS]> lampooned us on the forums
<Heft> So?
<Heft> You can't possibly hate them because of that
<Sardonic[GOONS]> so why should I give them preferential treatment like i'm giving you?
<Heft> I don't even hate Ragnarok
<Sardonic[GOONS]> I can indeed hate CoJ and I do, so there.

Yeah, Velox, Sardonic really, [i]really[/i] doesn't care. Honest, he couldn't care less.
<Sardonic>we've been [i]lampooned[/i]!
<world> So?

Edited by Schattenmann