• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Julianopolis' timestamp='1305830348' post='2715036']
Watch this space for more to come~
[/quote]
I like your schtick.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1305830937' post='2715040']
Sweet. More micros likely to cause a bit of drama then disappear into nothingness. Just what we need.
[/quote]
Because FEAR's existence alters world events on a weekly basis and I totally didn't think you had disbanded until I saw your last milestone thread which is apparently the only thing you guys have done worth mentioning in the past 6 mos.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305831301' post='2715044']
Greek lettering on what appears to be an Arabic flag concerning an "Arab League"...what could possibly go wrong?
[/quote]

Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed.

[ooc] 10 credit hours of koine greek apparently did me no good, as I have no idea what it says <_< [/ooc]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305831301' post='2715044']
Greek lettering on what appears to be an Arabic flag concerning an "Arab League"...what could possibly go wrong?
[/quote]

not even a whole flag... just a chunk of Turkey's.

Is JAMA still around? I feel like they'd be well within their right to roll these guys.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1305832446' post='2715052']
not even a whole flag... just a chunk of Turkey's.

Is JAMA still around? I feel like they'd be well within their right to roll these guys.
[/quote]
They could merge and form the Holy Digiterran Caliphate.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1305830937' post='2715040']
Sweet. More micros likely to cause a bit of drama then disappear into nothingness. Just what we need.
[/quote]

I believe you had a micro alliance before..that talk coming from you just disgusts me..

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305832586' post='2715054']
They could merge and form the Holy Digiterran Caliphate.
[/quote]
Mushqaeda may have a problem with that.

Sounds like a reason to support the Holy Digiterran Caliphate to me.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1305835527' post='2715081']
This is NOT an Arab League, more like an [b]Zionist league or Hebrew League.[/b]

Your Font is not even Arabic, you fail!
I see you tried to say Allah Akbar..... :ph34r:
[/quote]

Was that supposed to be some kind of insult?

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1305831700' post='2715048']
Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed.

[ooc] 10 credit hours of koine greek apparently did me no good, as I have no idea what it says <_< [/ooc]
[/quote]

Rough transliteration mind you...

"Allahu Akbar" ("Allah is the Greatest")
[i]
OOC: This is absolutely not the worst hack job by an ignorant American ever. That actually goes to a friend of mine in junior high school who had as a Geography assignment the task of creating a Saudi Arabian flag. Having a description (it's green and has white lettering that says "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" in Thuluth script across it), but not knowing what Arabic looked like (in the days before the World Wide Web), he settled on using characters from another Semitic language he found in an encyclopedia. That language was Hebrew...oddly, his teacher didn't seem to catch the mistake and the Saudi flag with the Hebrew lettering was part of a display that was up outside the classroom for weeks.[/i]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305836313' post='2715087']
Rough transliteration mind you...

"Allahu Akbar" ("Allah is the Greatest")
[i]
OOC: This is absolutely not the worst hack job by an ignorant American ever. That actually goes to a friend of mine in junior high school who had as a Geography assignment the task of creating a Saudi Arabian flag. Having a description (it's green and has white lettering that says "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" in Thuluth script across it), but not knowing what Arabic looked like (in the days before the World Wide Web), he settled on using characters from another Semitic language he found in an encyclopedia. That language was Hebrew...oddly, his teacher didn't seem to catch the mistake and the Saudi flag with the Hebrew lettering was part of a display that was up outside the classroom for weeks.[/i]
[/quote]

greatest story ever