the arab league!

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1305856999' post='2715272']
"The Arab League",so to keep on with the theme every member nation needs to care about it's own agenda and your leadership should be as corrupt as possible?
[/quote]
I thought you guys had the market cornered on that one? :psyduck:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1305852961' post='2715224']
To be fair,[/quote]
That's an odd introductory clause to choose when assuming that he was correct and then asking whether or not he was.
[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1305852961' post='2715224']
he's got a point. Did even 40% of your alliance fight in the war?
[/quote]
Especially when he is not. 80% of CoJ fought in the war. 5 nations stayed in peace mode per coalition orders, 1 stayed in peace mode because he's a Senator. I am not certain what our nation count was when we declared war, so while the actual percentage of CoJ nations that fought is over 80%, I'm just going to stick with 80%.
While it was kind of fun/funny for you guys to claim that almost every nation in every alliance on NPO's side was in peace mode the whole time, no, double your number is how many of us fought, and that is much higher than Europa's 0% of nations that honored their treaty with Invicta, which is the number your false assumption allowed me to highlight a second time. 0.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305859328' post='2715295']
That's an odd introductory clause to choose when assuming that he was correct and then asking whether or not he was.

Especially when he is not. 80% of CoJ fought in the war. 5 nations stayed in peace mode per coalition orders, 1 stayed in peace mode because he's a Senator. I am not certain what our nation count was when we declared war, so while the actual percentage of CoJ nations that fought is over 80%, I'm just going to stick with 80%.
While it was kind of fun/funny for you guys to claim that almost every nation in every alliance on NPO's side was in peace mode the whole time, no, double your number is how many of us fought, and that is much higher than Europa's 0% of nations that honored their treaty with Invicta, which is the number your false assumption allowed me to highlight a second time. 0.
[/quote]

Good one! I'm await your next joke.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305831400' post='2715045']
Because FEAR's existence alters world events on a weekly basis and I totally didn't think you had disbanded until I saw your last milestone thread which is apparently the only thing you guys have done worth mentioning in the past 6 mos.
[/quote]
Don't be such a meanie Schatt, FEAR are good people :D. They have made great opponents for me in past wars and from that angle are damn good treaty partners for their allies.

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1305871123' post='2715389']
Don't be such a meanie Schatt, FEAR are good people :D. They have made great opponents for me in past wars and from that angle are damn good treaty partners for their allies.
[/quote]

He just doesn't like the fact that GOONS get along with FEAR somewhat now. A guilt by association thing, if you will.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305859328' post='2715295']
Europa's 0% of nations that honored their treaty with Invicta, which is the number your false assumption allowed me to highlight a second time. 0.
[/quote]

Damn, I forgot about that; you know all of Europa's inner FA workings. I'll make sure to remember your sigs on our next announcement. It'll feel nice for you to be less than awful for once, eh?

You're forgetting the opt-out clause in our Invicta treaty, and our BFF opt-out clause, and our discussions with Invicta regarding the war. Nice try though, we'll give you a huge cookie for it.

I suggest you :

keep the flag, change the name of the alliance to The Apaches,

And have this organization

kaiser
Shogun (MoD)
Guardian of the Zandor Crystal (MoE)
Duke of York (MoFA)
Minister of Internal affairs (MoIA)

And this guy as a mascot:
[img]http://aatheory.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/scotchkoreanstarburst.jpg[/img]

I am Serious, this will be more original...

We need more alliances like "The pissed Puerto Ricans" or "The Nutty North Koreans"

otherwise, it would be like generic alliance number 3453.

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1305889572' post='2715471']
And i thought it sounded more like NPO & Meatshields Inc.
[/quote]
Again, I thought that was you and Umbrella serving for mk..... :psyduck:

This is getting confusing...anyway, new op should be coming today!

/me holds breath in anticipation.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1305871123' post='2715389']
[/quote]
FEAR probably are very nice people, so, sure, next time Lord Boris says something dumb I'll insult him instead of FEAR. And you are correct, unlike Europa, FEAR have made good opponents for people in wars, and from that angle are damn better treaty partners.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1305873838' post='2715419']
He just doesn't like the fact that GOONS get along with FEAR somewhat now. A guilt by association thing, if you will.
[/quote]
If FEAR is getting along with GOONS lately it's news to me, which was exactly my point: That for an alliance that has about -0- going on in global news, it's pretty funny for Lord Boris to pontificate on whether or not we need more alliances to "do nothing and disappear." But don't let what I actually say get in the way of your Dr Phil act.