the arab league!

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1305835527' post='2715081']
I see you tried to say Allah Akbar..... :ph34r:
[/quote]

I see you tried to name yourself 'Cyber Nations'.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

strangely enough, the flag doesn't seem all that weird to me, having known two muslim greeks from turkey in my lifetime. Though I somehow doubt the commonality of that particular combination was the intended subject of the OP's flag

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1305839165' post='2715123']
Greeks or turks are not arabic...
[/quote]

...never said they were?

Just pointing out that greek on a Turkish flag with an islamic phrase in and of itself isn't [i]that[/i] strange of a combo.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1305841356' post='2715143']
More people should point out how terrible the flag is. It will keep on getting funnier and make you look smarter than the OP.
[/quote]

Maybe it isn't a flag, maybe he was just using it as a temporary banner and place filler until he actually makes the real announcement.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305831400' post='2715045']

Because FEAR's existence alters world events on a weekly basis and I totally didn't think you had disbanded until I saw your last milestone thread which is apparently the only thing you guys have done worth mentioning in the past 6 mos.
[/quote]

C'mon Schatt, we were getting along so well! You obviously weren't paying attention in December when FEAR went to war for her allies. They even came out of peace mode, which I know is a strange idea for you to wrap your mind around.

[quote name='Cobalt' timestamp='1305839750' post='2715129']
...never said they were?

Just pointing out that greek on a Turkish flag with an islamic phrase in and of itself isn't [i]that[/i] strange of a combo.
[/quote]

maybe not next to a black jew from scotland, or giant ants with top hats... but i digress.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1305841885' post='2715146']
Maybe it isn't a flag, maybe he was just using it as a temporary banner and place filler until he actually makes the real announcement.
[/quote]

This is an excellent point apart from the fact that the following is his nation bio:

[quote]allah hu akbutt! Omar hassan abdul al-tariq is our leader, and hes a muslim btw ill sell you tech [b]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2j5m1c2.jpg Arab League flag[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1305843458' post='2715155']
C'mon Schatt, we were getting along so well! You obviously weren't paying attention in December when FEAR went to war for her allies. They even came out of peace mode, which I know is a strange idea for you to wrap your mind around.
[/quote]
Ooooh, [i]impressive[/i], FEAR fought in someone else's war for them! [i]Earth-shattering[/i], I'm quite impressed--activating treaties surely makes FEAR movers-and-shakers, Lord Boris is totally positioned to pass judgement on whether or not micros deserve to exist. How long did they fight? I guess I just sold all that 3,000 infra that I no longer have between February and May.
But, hey, at least we discovered one thing about FEAR today: They fought for their allies while Europa sat around letting some of its allies beat the snot out of its other allies.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Julianopolis' timestamp='1305830348' post='2715036']
[img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2j5m1c2.jpg[/img]
Coming May 20 2011
Watch this space for more to come~
[/quote]

My gosh, Julianopolis, you are the greatest troll ever. I commend you.

o/ THE ARAB LEAGUE

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1305837806' post='2715106']
Its not even written in arabic :facepalm: and the flag is more fitting for a turkish alliance then an arab one.
[/quote]

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1305838271' post='2715114']
Could you please rename the alliance..because this is just disgrace.
[/quote]

Agreed. This idea won't fly, at all. Not even if you crazy glued some wings on or tried to hand glide off a mountain.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305847662' post='2715183']
Ooooh, [i]impressive[/i], FEAR fought in someone else's war for them! [i]Earth-shattering[/i], I'm quite impressed--activating treaties surely makes FEAR movers-and-shakers, Lord Boris is totally positioned to pass judgement on whether or not micros deserve to exist. How long did they fight? I guess I just sold all that 3,000 infra that I no longer have between February and May.
But, hey, at least we discovered one thing about FEAR today: They fought for their allies while Europa sat around letting some of its allies beat the snot out of its other allies.
[/quote]
To be fair, he's got a point. Did even 40% of your alliance fight in the war?

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1305845315' post='2715166']
This is an excellent point apart from the fact that the following is his nation bio:
[/quote]

Well then it is a rather retarded flag.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305847662' post='2715183']
[/quote]

Friend you sound a little blue bellied? Don't worry though, no one will forget the mighty CoJ, and how they fought erratic.

Edited by Kongo Jack