A Brief Message from \m/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1304079155' post='2701889']
This announcement would have been much better if it contained a notification of disbandment.

B-/C+

Please study the use of the comma.
[/quote]
Either it's a B- or a C+.

Learn your own grading style. You sound jelly brah.

Wasn't there an incident where they temporarily kicked Merries out of the alliance and everyone criticized them for it until they let him back? Anyways Merrie Melodies has always been one of the better nations rulers of \m/, so congrats to them on getting someone interesting to take the lead.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1304214874' post='2702841']
Wasn't there an incident where they temporarily kicked Merries out of the alliance and everyone criticized them for it until they let him back? Anyways Merrie Melodies has always been one of the better nations rulers of \m/, so congrats to them on getting someone interesting to take the lead.
[/quote]
I don't believe Merrie was ever actually expelled. I know he resigned and bounced for a while, but he wasn't part of the coup-group.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1304233453' post='2703037']
I don't believe Merrie was ever actually expelled. I know he resigned and bounced for a while, but he wasn't part of the coup-group.
[/quote]

He wasn't expelled, he left on his own to go rogue before I and others convinced him to return. Quite a nice series of surprises to stumble upon when I logged in for the first time that day. Whole thing was FUBAR.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1304214874' post='2702841']
[/quote]
I was against letting Merrie go then, and in fact voted for war. I was overturned, probably for the best but that situation sucked for \m/. If anyone can turn \m/ around here, its Merrie. He's a great guy.