A Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente

jyI39Km.png

A Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente on Non Grata

When the Viridian Entente learned about a conflict involving our allies in Oculus, we committed to assisting (to be honest, I read through what was happening on Discord and have since forgotten what this conflict is about). Yet, after telling our allies that we would stand with them, I wondered: "What am I supposed to be doing? What game is this again? Why am I here?" 

Looking through the records, I realized the Viridian Entente last entered conflict in 2017. 5 years later, I searched far and wide throughout the lands of Viridia, asking for someone to remind me what it meant to declare war. I even had to find the Charter of the Viridian Entente to read the procedures about who gets to take Viridia to war (turns out that's my job). 

Luckily, a small band of Viridians rose up, and through the efforts of people like Lieutenant Yenroh, Samwise, and Azure, the Viridian Entente stood ready, despite my incompetence. It took like 5000 weeks, but we proved we could show up. Our patient and gracious allies in Oculus welcomed us to the cause, and we begin our first step: The declaration of war. 

The Viridian Entente declares war on NG in defense of our allies (nothing personal NG, because I've forgotten about every grudge VE is supposed to have).

Something will happen, virtual nations will collide, and "fun" will be had --- one would think. Given the level of dormancy within the Entente, the fact that there are still members of the Entente willing to put in the investment to help coordinate a war and prepare target lists is truly amazing, and my appreciation for their work is immeasurable. It is also a testament to our members that they are still willing to show up and fight. While I have no idea what is going on, I do know that the Viridian Entente is committed to protecting our allies and fulfilling our obligations. 

Signed by the Viridian Entente Government (though I take full responsibility for writing this DoW):

Supreme 142, Lord of the Entente

Lieutenant Yenroh, Duke of the Entente and planning hero

upchuck, Secretary of Defense

Azure, Royal Advisor to the Lord of the Entente

Samwise, Minister of Awesome 

AS6veGreatSeal.gif

Edited by Supreme 142

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were just talking about this today, thank you for granting our wish. VE was the one alliance of !@#$bags we never got a chance to kill.

HI SUPREME

21 minutes ago, Supreme 142 said:

jyI39Km.png

A Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente on Non Grata

When the Viridian Entente learned about a conflict involving our allies in Oculus, we committed to assisting (to be honest, I read through what was happening on Discord and have since forgotten what this conflict is about). Yet, after telling our allies that we would stand with them, I wondered: "What am I supposed to be doing? What game is this again? Why am I here?" 

Looking through the records, I realized the Viridian Entente last entered conflict in 2017. 5 years later, I searched far and wide throughout the lands of Viridia, asking for someone to remind me what it meant to declare war. I even had to find the Charter of the Viridian Entente to read the procedures about who gets to take Viridia to war (turns out that's my job). 

Luckily, a small band of Viridians rose up, and through the efforts of people like Lieutenant Yenroh, Samwise, and Azure, the Viridian Entente stood ready, despite my incompetence. It took like 5000 weeks, but we proved we could show up. Our patient and gracious allies in Oculus welcomed us to the cause, and we begin our first step: The declaration of war. 

The Viridian Entente declares war on NG in defense of our allies (nothing personal NG, because I've forgotten about every grudge VE is supposed to have).

Something will happen, virtual nations will collide, and "fun" will be had --- one would think. Given the level of dormancy within the Entente, the fact that there are still members of the Entente willing to put in the investment to help coordinate a war and prepare target lists is truly amazing, and my appreciation for their work is immeasurable. It is also a testament to our members that they are still willing to show up and fight. While I have no idea what is going on, I do know that the Viridian Entente is committed to protecting our allies and fulfilling our obligations. 

Signed by the Viridian Entente Government (though I take full responsibility for writing this DoW):

Supreme 142, Lord of the Entente

Lieutenant Yenroh, Duke of the Entente and planning hero

upchuck, Secretary of Defense

Azure, Royal Advisor to the Lord of the Entente

Samwise, Minister of Awesome 

AS6veGreatSeal.gif

Thank you for the declares!! Awwww casualties!! YAY!

@Blade 619 It has been two days!! You even tagged people! Glad they got you covered ;)

4 minutes ago, Caustic said:

VE was the one alliance of !@#$bags we never got a chance to kill

Why don't you like us again? Can someone remind me, I feel left out of this whole thing already

Also you can't kill something that's already dead! We are ZombVE (ooh I just came up with that, was it good)? 

16 minutes ago, Supreme 142 said:

Why don't you like us again? Can someone remind me, I feel left out of this whole thing already

Also you can't kill something that's already dead! We are ZombVE (ooh I just came up with that, was it good)? 

Because you're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this game. Dead as $%&@, do absolutely nothing but cling to the scraps of your betters, and stagnate the !@#$ out of everything. 

Die.

5 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Because you're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this game. Dead as $%&@, do absolutely nothing but cling to the scraps of your betters, and stagnate the !@#$ out of everything. 

Die.

Your words have inspired me to die. Goodnight. o/