donttreadblackcrosslimitless_zpsvclfak5z

Limitless Nexus Recognition of War

Kashmir attacked Monsters Inc, who came to our defense against unprovoked aggression from SRA; who declared in support of an aggressive war by III% & Lady Dakota's Sanction Abuse.

SRA refused to have the nation attacking me peace out for the duration of the war and 2 SRA members (One of them Gov) went to another AA during this to attack our lower tier from; but they were back in SRA as Gov before the Dreamweaver War had even expired.

Their aggression against us and continued escalation was obvious, so we hit them back and some of our allies came to our assistance. Kashmir declared on Monsters Inc in support of SRA's aggression towards us.

Here are the kind of terms Kashmir is keeping Monsters Inc at war with, so Smurthwaite can try using them as leverage against us; with impossible terms.

Smurthwaite's terms to Monsters Inc for peace, despite them having no control over my wonders,

So, I will say this. If these talks move beyond the parties involved at this point.
Methrage will not get out of war without decommissioning the following wonders, which means he will be holding up the whole process:

Foreign Air Force Base

Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo

Manhattan Project

Pentagon

Superior Logistical Support

Weapons Research Complex

So, as Walsh has stated, he wants to negotiate with the entire coalition.

Here is what I know. Methrage has a history of declaring wars on nations who cannot fight back, because he has an overwhelming advantage due to his wonders.

Therefore, if your coalition wants to end this war, those are the terms. Methrage must delete his offensive war wonders.

SRA & Kashmir are keeping Mi at perpetual war over impossible terms.

Then 10:09am today, a Kashmir nation declared on a Limitless Nexus nation directly for the War Reason: your nation will fall. Therefore we recognize a formal state of war with Kashmir and will fight off our invaders; even if they are jumping in to attack us after we've been fighting various alliances for over a month now.

Signed,

Methrage, Sovereign of Limitless Nexus

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you genuinely cared about MInc and them securing peace - and there are no indications you really do - you would actually meet us all at the peace table rather than let MInc - who, notably, want peace - continue to burn.

Should you wish for war to end feel free to drop the grandstanding and do what you need to do: Show up. Either way I won't be humoring you any further in this sad thread.  :)

edit: typos!

Edited by SirWilliam

The terms aren't impossible. You are fully capable of decomming wonders. Frankly, seems like light terms to me. I would have included the AADN, DRA, FAC, IMS, and SDI myself. At minimum. Those high-infra wonders you got would also begin being added the longer you stayed at war and/or kept claiming the terms are impossible. Oh and you are in a state of perpetual war because you refuse these rather lenient terms, so it is your fault. Get over your delusions already. They are tiresome.

If you genuinely cared about MInc and them securing peace - and there are no indications you really do - you would actually meet us all at the peace table rather continue to let MInc - who, notably, want peace - continue to burn.

Should you wish for war to end feel free to drop the grandstanding and do what you need to do: Show up. Either way I won't be humoring you any further in this sad thread.  :)

When you want to talk, we can. However someone like Smurth would have no place in such a discussion and the terms he asked of Monsters Inc only proved he was trying to waste our time.

The terms aren't impossible. You are fully capable of decomming wonders. Frankly, seems like light terms to me. I would have included the AADN, DRA, FAC, IMS, and SDI myself. At minimum. Those high-infra wonders you got would also begin being added the longer you stayed at war and/or kept claiming the terms are impossible. Oh and you are in a state of perpetual war because you refuse these rather lenient terms, so it is your fault. Get over your delusions already. They are tiresome.

Obviously you don't know what you're even talking about, but MP can't be decommissioned. Edited by Methrage

Well, it is impossible to decommission the Manhattan Project. Once it is bought, there is no getting of it.

That said, if these are terms for Methrage, I could not care less. However, I personally would not hold Monsters Inc. to them, as neither they nor anyone else have any influence on Methrage's decision to be a martyr in his own mind.

Nevertheless, I do not know the actual details of these events and I do not really care. I trust Kashmir to be fair and honest in their dealings, despite the ravings of certain madmen stating otherwise. They have my full support, or rather they would if there were any Meth Head nations in my range.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

When you want to talk, we can. However someone like Smurth would have no place in such a discussion and the terms he asked of Monsters Inc only proved he was trying to waste our time.

Obviously you don't know what you're even talking about, but MP can't be decommissioned.

My bad. Been awhile since i looked at MP. So, that is one wonder that should be dropped from terms but if I was Kashmir, I would add on the wonders I listed instead of the MP.

Hell of a lot more lenient terms than I'd give you considering your history.

Besides, its just 6months worth of rebuying wonders. With the amount of aid i see your nation pumped full of year round it'd be no issue to do

Hell of a lot more lenient terms than I'd give you considering your history.

Besides, its just 6months worth of rebuying wonders. With the amount of aid i see your nation pumped full of year round it'd be no issue to do

Or I could keep fighting for 6 months, until they become reasonable. I don't see why I would remove my capability to be a threat back in response to being attacked by an incompetent alliance.

Slightly disapointed by this oversight :facepalm:
I had thought cn had evolved past decomissioning wonders.
Instead I'd just put in a no uranium clause for a few months, making the mp and hns useless.
hmmm that just gave me a feeling of deja vu for some strange reason.

Or I could keep fighting for 6 months, until they become reasonable. I don't see why I would remove my capability to be a threat back in response to being attacked by an incompetent alliance.

So, you just admitted that you are the one keeping yourself and your allies at war. Finally, a breakthrough.

Can anyone point out when in history wonder decommissioning has been part of peace terms? If so, link the peace agreement. Otherwise, these terms should never be agreed to no matter the so called history of the ruler or alliance.

Again?

How many times is in now you have recognised war with Kashmir?

Do they get a free gift for loyalty?

This is the second war we've had with Kashmir. I thought we were done after the first time, but seems they weren't content with that.

This is the second war we've had with Kashmir. I thought we were done after the first time, but seems they weren't content with that.

Is the whole war Jesus thing considered separate?

I'm old and grumpy and not paying much attention, but I am sure I have seen this dance at least twice before

Is the whole war Jesus thing considered separate?

I'm old and grumpy and not paying much attention, but I am sure I have seen this dance at least twice before

War Jesus really has nothing to do with it at this point, now they're at war with us 'cause why not' in their words.

Edited by Methrage

Obviously you don't know what you're even talking about, but MP can't be decommissioned.

TIL that Smurth is obviously Austria-Hungarian Empire reincarnate. Or mentally damaged beyond repair.

Likely both.

Edited by MitchellBade

Feel good Meth. The fact they are using MI to try and ransom you into giving up is an admission on their part that they can't defeat you.

Part of me thinks you're saying this just to egg him on.

If so, good for you.

If not, well, the same effect is achieved.

Part of me thinks you're saying this just to egg him on.

If so, good for you.

If not, well, the same effect is achieved.

I get that same feeling as well.  It is like telling the town drunk that the girl at the table full of bikers wants him to come over and hit on her.  Can not blame Dajobo, micro rogue drama is all go right now other than watching SNX self destruct.   

It's an appropriate response for criminals and terrorists. We simply must ensure planet bob is safe from the depredations of the Limitless Cartel and Monster's Incompetent. SRA, Kashmir, and others are formed a Coalition of the Willing to deal with these issues in an effective manner. I look forward to the day they fly the Mission Accomplished banner with pride.