If ya'll want less Methrage, stop poking him for funzies.

The problem with your solution is that it is logical, reasonable, and would almost certainly work. And apparently people crave drama.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with your solution is that it is logical, reasonable, and would almost certainly work. And apparently people crave drama. it strongly implies Methrage doesn't constantly seek out ways to make himself a pain in the @!$ to others.

FTFY

He really doesnt do that, and I would go so far as to say that nobody that actually knows him would take that seriously.

You must be intentionally blind, in complete denial or massively in love with methface in an unhealthy way to actually believe this.

You can white knight methface all day long. And my skin has nothing to do with my enjoyment of 1) watching meth get his face caved in or 2) doing it myself. He is constantly annoying and barging into situations he isn't wanted or invited to. Hell he tried to get people to attack me in IRC a few weeks ago, which is awesome since not many people are going to take that offer.

Besides you forget that in DH every war WAS a grudge match and dog pile against GOONS for the most part. We enjoyed every single minute of it.

But anyway his thread isn't about goons or the past. It's about methface getting bashed and it's awesome. We always let him go when someone would whine hard enough and offer to buy him off and he inevitably started crap again later. He shouldn't be able to get off this time around.

The last 2 wars with GOONS were you guys attacking LN suddenly. First the ComradeMilton led assault, then the second war you started not long after. All the damage to GOONS was due to the leadership at the time being unable to leave me alone. I think you have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with me when every post you make is about me.

Even when GOONS was getting dog piled, I didn't even attack GOONS. ComradeMilton and then you were the causes of conflict, after the previous agreement on peace made many years back. Also my initial war with GOONS started with you guys getting Umbrella to sanction me as a nuclear rogue and then attacking me immediately after.

Edited by Methrage

The last 2 wars with GOONS were you guys attacking LN suddenly. First the ComradeMilton led assault, then the second war you started not long after. All the damage to GOONS was due to the leadership at the time being unable to leave me alone. I think you have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with me when every post you make is about me.

Even when GOONS was getting dog piled, I didn't even attack GOONS. ComradeMilton and then you were the causes of conflict, after the previous agreement on peace made many years back. Also my initial war with GOONS started with you guys getting Umbrella to sanction me as a nuclear rogue and then attacking me immediately after.

Sure whatever dude rewrite history all you want. I don't care.

Also we are discussing you in this thread because YOU STARTED A THREAD ABOUT YOURSELF

AGAIN!!

You must be intentionally blind, in complete denial or massively in love with methface in an unhealthy way to actually believe this.

Oh come now Ken admit it's true. You love to poke him and get a response and then you always want someone else to pay for the party afterwards.

I will gladly pay. Every time. It's someone else who buys him from us, not the other way around. We never have let him go willingly.

Although recently he has gotten so tiny so fast and we have very few tiny nations, so he ends up just falling below what we can hit.

I will gladly pay. Every time. It's someone else who buys him from us, not the other way around. We never have let him go willingly.

Although recently he has gotten so tiny so fast and we have very few tiny nations, so he ends up just falling below what we can hit.

The last 2 conflicts ended in white peace, the one before that ended with Beefspari offering some tech deals. So one war someone offered to pay you guys, I don't think that counts as every time.

Also it was a Limitless Nexus nation other than myself who was the target of Kashmir's initial attack.

Edited by Methrage

Also it was a Limitless Nexus nation other than myself who was the target of Kashmir's initial attack.

And yet you felt the need to post about it several hours after Kashmir declared it to be a war. You could have simply responded to SirWilliam's post with an "It's on!" or something like that, but no. Your deranged ego wouldn't accept that as being recognition enough . You had to trumpet that you recognized hostilities that had already been publicly declared.

Are you perhaps beginning to fathom why people accuse you of craving attention at any cost?

And yet you felt the need to post about it several hours after Kashmir declared it to be a war. You could have simply responded to SirWilliam's post with an "It's on!" or something like that, but no. Your deranged ego wouldn't accept that as being recognition enough . You had to trumpet that you recognized hostilities that had already been publicly declared.

Are you perhaps beginning to fathom why people accuse you of craving attention at any cost?

I'm pretty sure you said we should have posted a recognition of war for SRA, now you're taking the opposite stance when we post one for Kashmir.

Edited by Methrage

I'm pretty sure you said we should have posted a recognition of war for SRA, now you're taking the opposite stance when we post one for Kashmir.

No, and....no.

But thank you for the 'have'.

White peace is a generous offer considering all the acts of aggression against us unprovoked, but I'm willing to put an end to this if you guys are serious about peace. SRA hasn't won and Kashmir sticking their nose in further doesn't change that.

White peace is a generous offer considering all the acts of aggression against us unprovoked, but I'm willing to put an end to this if you guys are serious about peace. SRA hasn't won and Kashmir sticking their nose in further doesn't change that.

Generally one only gets to deem something to be a generous offer when they are negotiating from a position of power, which is not something you are doing.

Generally one only gets to deem something to be a generous offer when they are negotiating from a position of power, which is not something you are doing.

The power to continue fighting is the position both are negotiating from. If later I'm interested in discussing other terms I'll let them know, but we're not keeping them at war longer than they want to be.

Edited by Methrage

The power to continue fighting is the position both are negotiating from. If later I'm interested in discussing other terms I'll let them know, but we're not keeping them at war longer than they want to be.

We outnumber you, have more nations than you, and have fought in wars most have forgotten. It is not you keeping us at war, you maniac, it is we who will keep you at war until you submit to the terms we direct or you are crushed beyond recognition. The Boot is firmly on your neck and we have no intention of letting anyone buying your freedom.

Hey look! Margrave has got his big boy pants on. Your nation doesn't even have the capabilities to put boots on, maybe you have a feather to tickle them with instead?

I do like those that talk big, while hiding behind others.

Edited by the rebel

I'm pretty sure you said...

Almost without fail, every time you begin a sentence like this it ends up in a wild inaccuracy.  Sh-sh-sh-shhhhhhhhhhhh.  Use the quote button.

87a07de5-28cc-48b8-ab28-625770a98ece_zps  236385b6-a9b3-4643-ae8d-fb2fa247f1dc_zps

SRA still has the same peace offer on the table they've had from the start. There's no need for any negotiation.

Thank you for noting this, Sigrun -- that is absolutely true, and directly contradicts Meth's original post in this thread.  

Meth, of course, knew when he posted them that those terms did not accurately represent SRA's stance, but he finally, FINALLY managed to locate the quote button when he thought he could engender sympathy and make political hay out of the situation.  Likely the only reason he recognized hostilities with Kashmir after they posted a DoW.

Only you could consider being penniless, destroyed, and embarrassed a position to negotiate from.  Truly breathtaking.

Hey look! Margrave has got his big boy pants on. Your nation doesn't even have the capabilities to put boots on, maybe you have a feather to tickle them with instead?

I do like those that talk big, while hiding behind others.

what in god's name are you talking about?