Spartan Treaty Announcements

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, after digesting this momentous piece of news I'm trying to figure out whether Sparta's choice to get rid of its former XX allies (my uninformed guess is that Polar cancelled in response to Sparta's own cancellations, but I might be wrong of course: haven't paid attention of late) is either a good one or bad one. On one hand they lose some allies that have stood with them through thick and thin, on the other hand the idea of getting rid of possible conflicting ties is a smart one realpolitik-wise.

The real question is another tho: does Sparta have a paved road already for its future moves, or is this a bet aimed at baiting the interest of potential allies? Either time will tell, or you can spill the truth on these boards right now >_>

I don't know, but I got the feeling that if Sparta haidn't left they were going to be shown out.

Either way, it would have been dumb for either of us to keep the outside treaty but not XX. (I've personally never seen the point of parallel treaties anyway) Edited by Schattenmann

Wait and see, man. :P

In before Umbrella treaty!

Kicking and screaming? Please.

Since it wasn't a bloc-wide entry, none of us were on the same fronts/looking to close it down as a bloc exit. That was your side's desire. Those who were on my fronts at the time (read: TOP/MI6) were included when we first began seeking negotiations.

I'm not sure why you would expect Sparta, or any other XX AA to have gone to other fronts that weren't their own and begin asking to close down the whole war.

Just my personal opinion, but I usually like to think that a bloc should operate as one and seek peace together. Otherwise, what is the point of a bloc?

Not the best question in a cancelation thread, I guess.

Some interesting moves, and I look forward to seeing what Sparta has cooking next.  You guys surprised me a bit this war with how much better you fought than some others on the front, so there's definitely some potential for some solid political moves going forward.

Err don't confuse lh with my aa. It's quite easy to notice he hasn't been cod or in Atlas since well before the war ended.

Edit: spelling

Correction, Lord Hitchcock left AA after the war ended on the 13th January (Atlas left the war on the 8th, thus he served the full war). He was Chancellor of Defence until 5 days before Atlas engaged, after that he was a simple Titan. The AA he is now at is protected by Kashmir and Kaskus, so any complaints about his views should be directed to them, however I sense that the response would be met with laughter.

Stonewall has had mental problems since he joined the game. I'm surprised doom squad let's him go on the forums with a government role at all.

Don't worry about him though as soon as he is being beaten against a wall he whines and cries as good as the rest about how mean people should just leave him alone and then flees to another alliance.

It's par for the course with broken individuals like him.

You are still telling the same lies about me, but no matter how many times you tell your lie it is still not true... :v: You, much like grubworm are upset about the beating handed to your members by me and my alliance, so keep telling your lies to soothe your butthurt it's ok with me and I understand your pain and sense of helplessness not being able to do anything about it... :ehm: I never whine or cry and have never complained about mean people lol and anyone who knows me knows your a fool and a liar... :smug:

You are still telling the same lies about me, but no matter how many times you tell your lie it is still not true... :v: You, much like grubworm are upset about the beating handed to your members by me and my alliance, so keep telling your lies to soothe your butthurt it's ok with me and I understand your pain and sense of helplessness not being able to do anything about it... :ehm: I never whine or cry and have never complained about mean people lol and anyone who knows me knows your a fool and a liar... :smug:

I am failing to see this damage differential to which you are referring.  I think that you are not only ill but deluded as well.

I can not stand you and or you childish babbling.  Go back to whatever hole you have crawled out from because all your doing making Doom Squad look pathetic.

As for Sparta, well at least your doing something.  Hoperfully this time it is not just somebody else telling you what to do for once.        

In before Umbrella treaty!

Just my personal opinion, but I usually like to think that a bloc should operate as one and seek peace together. Otherwise, what is the point of a bloc?

Not the best question in a cancelation thread, I guess.

When they're on the same fronts, I agree that they should seek peace together. When you're facing multiple fronts, and some members were fighting for 2+ weeks longer than others then I find closing down fronts as a bloc effort to be pointless, especially on said bloc's behalf.

I can not stand you and or you childish babbling.  Go back to whatever hole you have crawled out from because all your doing making Doom Squad look pathetic.

As for Sparta, well at least your doing something.  Hoperfully this time it is not just somebody else telling you what to do for once.        

Not entirely sure which Reign you were privy to. But, obviously from the years of reading your comments it left a bad taste in your mouth. -Shrugs.- Which is fine.

Let me assure you that my Reign, however, has not been dictated by the whims of another, and this entire thread is pretty much a testament to that.

Edited by DeathAdder

How do you like me now? I answered you in game... :war:

Edit:people who are pending 84 days and have no AA should either stay in PM or watch who they insult in the OWF...but by all means continue... :smug:

Edited by Stonewall14

Edit:people who are pending 84 days and have no AA should either stay in PM or watch who they insult in the OWF...but by all means continue... :smug:

Damn, that'll shut him up for sure. Because, y'know, getting nuked makes you stop talking. Just look at all the times that's worked.

Some people never quite understand the concepts of Bob.  I am glad to see you blazing this very original trail.  I have a feeling it wont necessarily end how you think it will.

Some people never quite understand the concepts of Bob.  I am glad to see you blazing this very original trail.  I have a feeling it wont necessarily end how you think it will.

Well brother grub he is 85 days pending and therefore unprotected and must apoligize or die simple...I cleared it first with higher up and he is of no AA so can be raided at will... :ph34r: