Peace for Plan B

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the Alliances involved for reaching the peace agreement and the courage shown during the wars!!

I think I have made more friends than enemies during these wars!!

Congrats on peace.

I tip my hat for your stout defense of your allies. You knew you were stepping into a meatgrind and would get totally wrecked, and despite that you honored your pacts.

A shame that the peace negotiations on other fronts have dragged this on.

Edited by Krashnaia

Congrats on peace!

And congrats to Sparta for including the sig's of all the parties.  Wouldn't want to leave off any obvious ones.

I know, right? Berbers' sig is the first that should have been posted :P

Considering we waited for almost a week for each side to get sigs in (mainly yours) AA's who are lacking sigs either for your side, or ours, have no one to blame but themselves, and thus can't place blame on anyone but themselves. We asked about them daily and showed the draft.

Edited by DeathAdder

When are you guys going to pressure your allies fighting your allies to accept white peace instead of forcing surrenders?

Like it's really a big deal? Tell NoR they lost and they have to be big boys and suck it up.

This whining for white peace as of saying "okay I give up you win" is soul crushing defeat is the stupidest thing in Bob right now. you lost, you don't have to pay reps, you don't get a viceroy, you don't have to DO ANYTHING but admit you lost. Jesus Christ.

Like it's really a big deal? Tell NoR they lost and they have to be big boys and suck it up.

This whining for white peace as of saying "okay I give up you win" is soul crushing defeat is the stupidest thing in Bob right now. you lost, you don't have to pay reps, you don't get a viceroy, you don't have to DO ANYTHING but admit you lost. Jesus Christ.

But Nordreich haven't lost. They succeeded in their objectives of taking the pressure off Non Grata and by god they caused a ton of damage against other alliances to boot and still managed to escape to peace mode because of the alliances attacking them's incompetence. Their attack also has allowed Non Gratan nations to escape to peace mode too and now NPO, NSO and the other fronts have all ended their wars / close to ending their wars.

I call it Mission Accomplished.

You want peace?

Make a tactical withdrawal.

You want the Pixels?

You-Cant-Handle-the-Truth.jpg

You can't handle the pixels!!!

Edited by Stewie

this isn't the smartest thing you've said, Ken.

Considering we waited for almost a week for each side to get sigs in (mainly yours) AA's who are lacking sigs either for your side, or ours, have no one to blame but themselves, and thus can't place blame on anyone but themselves. We asked about them daily and showed the draft.

Shut up and do something productive other than miss points and !@#$%* people out

the fact you don't get it even after the OP had to be edited after an aneurysm and a half is really telling Edited by Neo Uruk

The way this is going, I am excited for the next few wars, when the losing side starts demanding reps from the winning side in order to get peace.

National Leaders don't care about their nations anymore.  More and more are willing to go to Zeal and not rebuild.

The way this is going, I am excited for the next few wars, when the losing side starts demanding reps from the winning side in order to get peace.

yeah that's what this is

leave it to ve to make the most retarded post in the thread

But Nordreich haven't lost. They succeeded in their objectives of taking the pressure off Non Grata and by god they caused a ton of damage against other alliances to boot and still managed to escape to peace mode because of the alliances attacking them's incompetence. Their attack also has allowed Non Gratan nations to escape to peace mode too and now NPO, NSO and the other fronts have all ended their wars / close to ending their wars.

I call it Mission Accomplished.

You want peace?

Make a tactical withdrawal

they are still part of the losing coalition this war, thus they lost. I mean its great they know how to war on CN and giving a good fight and defend their ally and all that jazz but they still lost. Is it really that hard to admit ?