Peace for Plan B

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are still part of the losing coalition this war, thus they lost. I mean its great they know how to war on CN and giving a good fight and defend their ally and all that jazz but they still lost. Is it really that hard to admit ?

:popcorn:

You seem a little flustered.  Do you have somewhere to be? 

nah, just trying to understand your position here, that's all.

I'm not high gov or any part leadership of this coalition. But I would take the following stance. Get your coalition to withdraw or else this war will continue and your victory will be as bitter as the taste of defeat.

I'm not high gov or any part leadership of this coalition. But I would take the following stance. Get your coalition to withdraw or else this war will continue and your victory will be as bitter as the taste of defeat.

why is that? Why would the victory be bitter tasting? As far as I can tell, if the victory is going to be bitter, then those defeated are going to have a worse taste than a bitter defeat

Why? We have already lost our upper tier, our triumvir died and half our AA deleted.

How exactly can this taste any more bitter? NG will likely never recover to the same strength we once were. All we can do is stand strong with our allies for as long as we are required and cause billions in damage to everyone who decided to strike us.

Edited by Stewie

Shut up and do something productive other than miss points and !@#$%* people out

the fact you don't get it even after the OP had to be edited after an aneurysm and a half is really telling

You've done anything productive, besides being kicked out of your last alliance, that is? 

I'm quite aware the OP was edited, my point still stands, they had at least 5 days to get in their sigs, those sigs were included as submitted.

You've done anything productive, besides being kicked out of your last alliance, that is? 
I'm quite aware the OP was edited, my point still stands, they had at least 5 days to get in their sigs, those sigs were included as submitted.

Thanks for proving my point.

Looks like the macho posturing in back to NG.

That's great, smashing NG wasn't feeling as great as it should be with Steve Buscemi weeping all over the floor.

What macho posturing?

I'm making you understand this point.  Nordreich have drawn a line in the sand, they will not surrender to DoD.  NG is standing next to them on this.  So unless Nordreich decide to change their stance.  

Well make yourself comfortable cupcake.

What macho posturing?

I'm making you understand this point.  Nordreich have drawn a line in the sand, they will not surrender to DoD.  NG is standing next to them on this.  So unless Nordreich decide to change their stance.  

Well make yourself comfortable cupcake.

This is rather stubborn, don't you think?

Thanks for proving my point.

Why don't you just create your thread so you can get the daily dosage of attention you crave??

congrats on peace guys, hard fought by some of yoos, Now NoR just needs to see some sense and peace out, who cares that DoD is their former membership, I remember a few years ago having a good chinwag with the lot of them together. Get peace, harbour your grudge and take it out on dod next war, Im sure they wouldn't mind, not like DoD will enter pm to avoid their tech buyers, I mean banks to avoid war or anything. Plus allows the reich to stay active and have a real objective for next time :)

Why don't you just create your thread so you can get the daily dosage of attention you crave??

I'm not the one who came into the thread ranting and raving about jokes about Mogar of all people. Why should US send Mogar's sig to Sparta when Mogar did it himself?

If anyone in this thread is trying to stir shit it's the good ol Spartan.

Why? We have already lost our upper tier, our triumvir died and half our AA deleted.

How exactly can this taste any more bitter? NG will likely never recover to the same strength we once were. All we can do is stand strong with our allies for as long as we are required and cause billions in damage to everyone who decided to strike us.

understandable stewie, but its not like it can't get worse for ng. I mean peeps in your aa are bound to move or delete the longer this war goes on. And rebuilding your aa is far easier during peacetime than wartime. The fight in this war is basically over, nso understands this, why doesn't ng? because of stubbornness, because y'all think it is what it is?

Also, why would the victory be more bitter as the war continues?

understandable stewie, but its not like it can't get worse for ng. I mean peeps in your aa are bound to move or delete the longer this war goes on. And rebuilding your aa is far easier during peacetime than wartime. The fight in this war is basically over, nso understands this, why doesn't ng? because of stubbornness, because y'all think it is what it is?

Also, why would the victory be more bitter as the war continues?

The fight continues as long as our friends and brothers in Nordreich require us to fight.

I get that is your position stewie but that same stubbornness also applies to NoR, the fight in this war is over but y'all continue to fight, and you know that bitter taste will get worse the longer this goes on,at least it will be more bitter on your side than the victorious side

I get that is your position stewie but that same stubbornness also applies to NoR, the fight in this war is over but y'all continue to fight, and you know that bitter taste will get worse the longer this goes on,at least it will be more bitter on your side than the victorious side

We're not the ones holding us at war.

We're ready to carry on fighting over our principles.  Are you?

We're not the ones holding us at war.

We're ready to carry on fighting over our principles.  Are you?

Well, given the advantageous position they sit in, it's an easier question to answer. This just seems like a waste of quality to continue a war over something so small. I wish you luck though, Stewie. 

The fight continues as long as our friends and brothers in Nordreich require us to fight.

Did you actually consult with the NG members who were not in GPA until recently and therefore not fighting before you made that statement?  I'm guessing NG members who have been at this war the entire time would have a far saltier opinion of NoR about now.  But hey, if NG is up for dying for NoR, I'm all about inflicting more damage on NPO with my comrades.