Peace for Plan B

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno why NG is a requirement to get NPO out of war.  That's on you.

Nope, hate to break it to you but...

I thought one of the things for NPO to get peace was that all alliances in the coalition peace out before they can

This individual has the correct answer.

NG supporting NoR's hold out is hurting NPO and extending the amount of time that it will be under terms.

Cool story. NoR totally wouldn't leave the war if you offered sensible terms. Totally.

Bear in mind, the longer you stay in this war the more likely I join in actively on your front, which means I will be asking my own terms, asking to surrender to DoD will be the least of your worries then.

Edited by Mogar

Welp.

That's going to be a pain if Nordreich don't want to peace out.

How selfish of NoR. Instead of swallowing their pride and ensuring their allies are out of the war (as well as an ally of an ally), they don't. 

Cool story. NoR totally wouldn't leave the war if you offered sensible terms. Totally.

What about the terms are not sensible? Are we asking you to disband? No. Are we asking you to pay reps? No. Are we asking you to not send aid to anyone? No. Are we forcing you to stay in PM? No. You are to surrender. That is all. Yeah, that is totally harsh and draconian along the lines of demanding Bassman be viceroy over NoR... Cool story Brah!

How selfish of NoR. Instead of swallowing their pride and ensuring their allies are out of the war (as well as an ally of an ally), they don't. 

There are few things in Bob which are unbreakable. Nordreich history of never surrendering is one to be admired. Just as Ragnarok didn't surrender in 11.

So why don't you guys admit that you have no way of forcing the end to this war DoD wants due to their incompetence and let NG and Nordreich withdraw from hostilities.

There are few things in Bob which are unbreakable. Nordreich history of never surrendering is one to be admired. Just as Ragnarok didn't surrender in 11.

So why don't you guys admit that you have no way of forcing the end to this war DoD wants due to their incompetence and let NG and Nordreich withdraw from hostilities.

Which version of NoR? Cuz I remember a NoV disbandment at the end of a war with TPF (now that was a harsh term go figure that NoR is trying to present a surrender as equivalent). 

As for forcing, sure we do. It is our will versus NoR's will to have most of their alliance wither in PM. If NoR wishes to try to galvanize their failing alliance with this war, so be it. But they will either surrender or continue to war until they surrender. If our side wishes to grant mercy, that will be at a later date as I doubt the chest-puffing and crap being spewed forth by NoR/NG have done anything other than harden our resolve to force NoR to surrender. 

I just wish I could act all big and bad over nuking 2k NS nations

You just have to lead them a little less...

It could be argued, and I think very successfully, that Ragnarok's stand helped to ensure the slow death of the alliance.  I don't see that as admirable.

What else can I say but, "enjoy your war" because I know I am.

Which version of NoR? Cuz I remember a NoV disbandment at the end of a war with TPF (now that was a harsh term go figure that NoR is trying to present a surrender as equivalent). 

As for forcing, sure we do. It is our will versus NoR's will to have most of their alliance wither in PM. If NoR wishes to try to galvanize their failing alliance with this war, so be it. But they will either surrender or continue to war until they surrender. If our side wishes to grant mercy, that will be at a later date as I doubt the chest-puffing and crap being spewed forth by NoR/NG have done anything other than harden our resolve to force NoR to surrender. 

I can totally disband NoR too!

Considering we waited for almost a week for each side to get sigs in (mainly yours) AA's who are lacking sigs either for your side, or ours, have no one to blame but themselves, and thus can't place blame on anyone but themselves. We asked about them daily and showed the draft.

Statement is falser than false. We had no copy of the draft until I asked for it, the night before this was posted. 

Jesus Christ you literally can't force anyone to agree to anything. Get over it, Doch, you're far above this.

I never stated I would force anyone to agree to shit mate. I said NoR will be forced to surrender unless our side feels generous. There is a difference. NoR does not have to agree with the surrender but if they want their alliance to actually be able to function at all (without residing in PM until they decide to surrender) and be able to regrow afterwards (as well as if they actually give two shits about NG who is still at war because of NoR). So no, I can't force anyone to agree to anything but alliances can be forced to surrender even if they don't agree with it. Look at DT when they surrendered to CSN. 

Sj, I had the full intention of deleting when I started BF1.

I confirm this 100%.

It's not my place to express any judgment of BF1 or of any other alliance or of what they do, but I am glad that Stewie didn't leave CN, and not just because he then joined the GPA and was a good member for all his stay.
I doubt that there's actually anyone that would have liked that Stewie had disappeared, regardless of enmities, in fact.

Of course all I want to underline is the character and the value of the man, which is a very respectable one. I can't say anything about his current allegiances and goals, other than acknowledging that his friends are lucky that he's with them in the party. Even if some will say that he's a bit late... :)

I forgot: obligatory congratulations to all the parties that got peace. May you rebuild fast and steady. :) Edited by jerdge

I never stated I would force anyone to agree to !@#$ mate. I said NoR will be forced to surrender unless our side feels generous. There is a difference. NoR does not have to agree with the surrender but if they want their alliance to actually be able to function at all (without residing in PM until they decide to surrender) and be able to regrow afterwards (as well as if they actually give two !@#$% about NG who is still at war because of NoR). So no, I can't force anyone to agree to anything but alliances can be forced to surrender even if they don't agree with it. Look at DT when they surrendered to CSN. 

You are either kind of stupid or deliberately chest puffing in really ridiculous ways.  Everything you've said here shows that.  Sorry man, but NoR entered this war, one they knew would be against bandwagon odds and did so happily.  If you think NoR is straining anything, you are mistaken.  Seriously, I guess it really shows the state of MI6 if you would even say that.

You also don't have a clue how our world's war system works and if you want to remain at a state of war while you stroke your ego, fine.  That is your right.  Your perma-grudge with NPO has created the longest great war (to this level of continued NS) in history.  You really think your petty threats mean anything to alliances that have the cultures of NG or NoR?  We aren't UPN or MHA.  We live for war and have had a blast doing it and NoR has had the best dmg ratio of our coalition.

And there is the glaring fact that we are more than happy to see your enemies grow in peace as some of you act like ungracious, kid-in-a-candy-store power trippers.  You have more to lose than we do.  And despite all your spin, you can't change that.  Not some silly threat, just the reality of our world's war dynamics.  Maybe if you hadn't waited 3 months to finally end this war, you might have had more leverage.  But not now.  We don't hardly even remember a time when NG or NoR wasn't at war.

And if your side had done coalition peace, which was smart for everyone, you wouldn't have the current problems you now have.  I feel like your negotiating tactics are simply to just do the opposite of us.  Anyone that knows anything about negotiating knows how stupid that methodology is.

Normally I'm not one to say an alliance should get white peace over a surrender without terms when they are on the losing side of the war (as its just semantics), but in the case of NoR I think they should get it just to wipe that smugness off bassman's face.

Edited by Methrage

Disbandment isn't a surrender. NoV isn't NoR.

Disbandment isn't a surrender. NoV isn't NoR.

I explicitly refused to agree to any type of surrender, your choices were to not exist, or eternal war, the fact you'd rather stay in PM forever over the semantics of "admission of defeat" and "surrender" is kinda silly, but if you dont mind Pacifica burning forever, its whatever.

Dammit Nordreich, you're stealing all the attention from the renowned attention whores that are R&R, NATO, and TIO.

This is OUR thread.

I'm not really sure why though.

Getting a hold of GOD was your guys' issue, not ours. We were fully prepared to achieve peace with GOD seperately. Y'all weren't. Not saying I disagree with that, but trying to hold us accountable for that is kind of silly.

@ Tsy

It took an entire five minutes to produce a "draft," not that it differed at all from what had been agreed to in public and private earlier. Drafts are generally just that, and considering the ambiguity with respect to you all even agreeing to peace or not I'm not sure why it was on us to have it ready to go immediately -- several days after the hold up on your end finally cleared and was unsure of whether y'all were going to follow through or not.

But we did.

So not sure of the issue.

Edited by IYIyTh