Peace for Plan B

We're not the ones holding us at war.

We're ready to carry on fighting over our principles.  Are you?

as long as goons keep giving me war aid, I'm more than happy to continue fighting, more free tech from inactive NPO lower tier for me.. And XP too, which I must say that thanks to this war, I have more than enough XP to get whoever general I want now, it'll be fun to play around with the generals once peacetime hits

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you actually consult with the NG members who were not in GPA until recently and therefore not fighting before you made that statement?  I'm guessing NG members who have been at this war the entire time would have a far saltier opinion of NoR about now.  But hey, if NG is up for dying for NoR, I'm all about inflicting more damage on NPO with my comrades.

When can we expect Valhalla nations to start "forgetting" to nuke?

Did you actually consult with the NG members who were not in GPA until recently and therefore not fighting before you made that statement?  I'm guessing NG members who have been at this war the entire time would have a far saltier opinion of NoR about now.  But hey, if NG is up for dying for NoR, I'm all about inflicting more damage on NPO with my comrades.

That is the stance of our triumvir so it is the stance of our AA.

Congratulations to all involved. It was a fun fight. I didn't have any issues with plan B before the war and that hasn't changed. We were all performing our duties.

Happy rebuilding to plan B. And we'll just carry on to fight on the remaining fronts :)

What macho posturing?

I'm making you understand this point.  Nordreich have drawn a line in the sand, they will not surrender to DoD.  NG is standing next to them on this.  So unless Nordreich decide to change their stance.  

Well make yourself comfortable cupcake.

With "macho posturing" I refer to the pretense that the fight will be bitter and costly for us, when 80% of NG and 75% of NoR is in Peace Mode, outnumbered and outgunned.

I mean, all we have to do, is wait while most of you wither in Peace Mode. And if any of your pals gets the balls to get out of Dove, well, bonus.

Edited by Krashnaia

This isn't 2012 any more, Stewie. Regardless if it's coming from you or your leaders, NG is in absolutely no position of power in any way here. You were beat down long enough, nod your head, surrender, and move on. 

We will stop when we are quite ready thank you very much.

Werent you in GPA for most of the war? Your war enthusiasm is about three months behind.

Edit: lol peacemode

I'll vouch that Stewie has always shied away from conflict. I mean just look at that pathetic casualty count. Edited by Neo Uruk

Werent you in GPA for most of the war? Your war enthusiasm is about three months behind.

Edit: lol peacemode

I'll vouch that Stewie has always shied away from conflict. I mean just look at that pathetic casualty count.

I know right....[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117771-pink-clams-ride-again/?hl=%2Bpink+%2Bclams] I'm so weak[/url]  :(

Edited by Stewie

Anyone remember the "I won't surrender!" negotiation tactic RoK used against PC a couple of years ago?

Yeah, eventually we allowed them to tactically withdraw.

:smug:

The big difference was that Ragnarok had a negative damage output.

NG/Nordreich have positive damage outputs.

Edited by Stewie

Anyone remember the "I won't surrender!" negotiation tactic RoK used against PC a couple of years ago?

Yes, I do, and I mentioned it earlier in a thread somewhere. Publicly I put out support for the tactic, but in private a pretty major hell storm was raised.

It was a stupid thing to do then and it's a stupid thing to do now. Damage outputs are irrelevant.

When can we expect Valhalla nations to start "forgetting" to nuke?

When can we expect you to start making sense?

That is the stance of our triumvir so it is the stance of our AA.

So be it.  Though I would have thought NG thought better of NPO.

Wasn't even the first time someone did it.  Remember the hold out by TPF during Karma?  It lasted longer than NPO's hold out and TPF declared in support of NPO near the beginning of the war.

I'll vouch that Stewie has always shied away from conflict. I mean just look at that pathetic casualty count.

His casualty count doesn't change the fact that he blew his warboner on the ill advised BF1 move and then spent the entire war on the hippy AA while his former alliance burned to the ground. 

His casualty count doesn't change the fact that he blew his warboner on the ill advised BF1 move and then spent the entire war on the hippy AA while his former alliance burned to the ground. 

Sj, I had the full intention of deleting when I started BF1.

Plus the war talk had been put on the shelf as noone was down.  So I went screw it.  I wanted to hit polar and end my time on Bob fighting the first AA I had a global war with = Vs Polar

Edited by Stewie

When can we expect you to start making sense?

I mean, you only gave the guy a promotion. 

I prefer to think of it as him starting the war early :colbert: