An Award from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

tkwYmyy.png

The Medal of Honor is awarded to the ruler of any nation who, "through great integrity, honor, and valor, performs a selfless deed above and beyond the call of duty for the greater good of the Viridian Entente."

The crucible of war is the time-tested method to see what people are made of. Which nations and alliances will answer the call is never a definite until the bell has been rang. In our allies' time of need, we made the call to our allies in Mortal Wombat. We have fought beside some of their members when they were in different alliances, but this was the first war we were able to charge into war alongside each other. The sacrifices they, and their allies in UCoN made, on our behalf, we can only hope to repay.

Throughout this conflict, the membership and leadership of Mortal Wombat have been unwavering in their support of us. Having allies like that are rare in this day and age, and it is due to all of the efforts she has made in leading MW alongside us, and for her total commitment in support of our allies, that I hereby award Empress Kiley of Mortal Wombat with the 11th Medal of Honor in Viridia's history.

Thank you Empress, thank you MW, and thank you to your allies.

Goldie, Lord of the Entente

Edited by goldielax25

Thanks so much you guys.  This means a lot and I am very proud to have received such an honor.  I will wear it with great pride!  You guys are awesome and MW totally loves VE! Also, a huge thank you to all the members of MW for fighting so hard and making me so proud! I couldn't ask for a better alliance or better allies.

o/ MW

o/ VE

o/ UCoN

Edited by Empress Kiley

Congrats to MW.  Though I think VE deserves a Medal of their own.

I think in some stats mogar posted in another thread, VE was the alliance on your side with the highest percentage of their nations out of peace mode. So maybe for that.

Congrats to MW on the medal, as well as nice showing by VE on remaining respectful throughout this war and giving it your all. I've fought VE at least twice, both times they proved worthy adversaries.

Edited by Methrage

oh hey it's that person i think i might of talked to once or twice, can't remember drank to much at the awards cermony.

keep the award close to your chest or i'll pawn it off for beer :P.

what i'm getting at is congrats on the medal, and thank you ve for letting us fight along side such honorable people.