A Cancellation

Yuurei

Approximately 2 hours ago, one party notified the other of the cancellation of The Roommate Accords between UCoN and Terran Empire.  

Such discussions were held in private prior to this public notification.  

This ODP will theoretically remain in effect for another 70 hours from the time of this posting.

The reasons why are none of your business.

We wish each other best of luck and all of that.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine, we'll just fill the vacuum with speculation. I'm going to go with 'bitterness that they ended up on the other side of the war'.

As much as I love to disagree with you, you're probably spot on here.

That's fine, we'll just fill the vacuum with speculation. I'm going to go with 'bitterness that they ended up on the other side of the war'.

In order to end up on the other side of a war, the other party must first be on a side. TTE are practically neutrals that sign treaties, they find excuses not to activate a treaty when their allies call upon them

In order to end up on the other side of a war, the other party must first be on a side. TTE are practically neutrals that sign treaties, they find excuses not to activate a treaty when their allies call upon them

Sounds like UCoN is a lot better off now.

"The reasons why are none of your business." sounds like yuurei is the one being bitter here, although who couldn't be bitter over the way yuurei does buisness. He got the consequense that was dealt with the blood of his own hand. I will give kudos to you for you practally being your alliance, like Trent Reznor is to Nine Inch Nails.

Wells that is pretty damn pathetic.  Congrats UCoN 

So many haters. I can't speak for Yuurei or TTE, but anyone allied to TTE in the first place should be aware that they're not the kind of alliance that mindlessly chains into global wars, regardless of who they'd ultimately be supporting (i.e., DH et al.).

But hey, how would you form your hegemonies without a treaty web to try to drag onto your side?

This has nothing to do with the war or how TTE conducts their FA. I have a lot of respect for TTE. Sadly the relationship ran its course. As many relationships in CN do.

O/ TTE May the future treat you all the best.

Sorry Mr Krillins, I didn't mean for my comment to seem to come across as a reseponse to you or UCoN. Just addressing the numerous third-party individuals who've taken it upon themselves to try to malign TTE based on their own backwards FA ideas.

Sorry Mr Krillins, I didn't mean for my comment to seem to come across as a reseponse to you or UCoN. Just addressing the numerous third-party individuals who've taken it upon themselves to try to malign TTE based on their own backwards FA ideas.

No worries. Just trying to make it clear to people that its simply two aa's going their separate ways.