A Cancellation

Yuurei

I didn't mean people shouldn't make a public notification at all.  I'm just saying I don't understand why people bother to make treaty cancellations a topic on the OWF considering the level of negative comments that tend to follow in every case - this one being no exception.  Keep an updated wiki and an updated treaty list on the alliance forum, and of course notify the other alliance involved. That's enough.

I've been around as a nation leader for over four years, have kept up on the OWF and I have yet to see anyone even attempt to e-lawyer over the lack of a formal OWF treaty cancellation (and I know not every alliance announces them) whereas I've seen arguments made for everything else.  

I quite agree with that. When ODN/Sparta canceled, no thread was made (it would have been a trollfest)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah not so good at the writing part either i see :>

Oh man, you caught me out, I'm in peace mode and have brought dishonour upon my family. Just ignore those past wars there, they mean nothing!

(ps. I'd like to note that it was I who started this trend of naming someone the epitomization of their alliance, so thanks for following in my footsteps Hal old boy. Get like me. Unfortunately your pompous ass-ity will remain, there's no curing a case that bad.)

I see what you are doing.  It's not going work.  Enjoy your day.  I know I am.   :smug:

I am a little surprised that this was announced.

Here's some honesty:

Our AA's were attached by treaty. The treaty was not doing anything. The AA's barely spoke. Why have a treaty.

I wish TTE all the best for the future. They were there when we first started out and we will always respect them for that.