Exodus Announcement

I come forward today with a humble announcement. I hereby announce my resignation as Triumvirate of Exodus. While there will be rumors abound about why I resigned, I will attempt to spell them here in one simple post. For the tl;dr, stop reading here.

When I started Exodus I had a dream of creating an alliance that was a fun environment. I wanted something that was more of a family than an alliance. Upon our inception, we were just that, and it was great. Unfortunately, we were recently torn with in-fighting, and our members personal convictions which would eventually override the good of the alliance. It is both disappointing and disgusting to see this happen to the alliance I brought about. Couple this with the lack of activity of our membership, and that of myself, and this announcement is completely necessary.

To Exodus, I wish you nothing but the best moving forward, and I hope you will continue to develop into anything you want to be. I hold no ill will to any members, I can just honestly say I have lost touch with the membership and their apparent views, and I honestly do not feel at home. It pains me to leave, but it will pain me more to stay and hinder the direction in which you want to go.

To Meyer, wherever you are, I completely blame you. This wouldn't have happened had you not left. :unsure:

To aboooe, I apologize for not listening sooner.

To Valhalla and TORN and IAA. I thank you all for being there for us as a whole, and for me personally. I feel bad for this ultimate betrayal, but this has to be done in order for me to move on, and for Exodus to move on.

To everyone involved, I'm sorry for the lack of notice, but again, this is something I have gone back and forth on for some time, and now is the time.

o/ Exodus

*For anyone wanting to contact Exodus gov, the remaining government are: Partisan, Ironchef, PMoses, Swatch, Wabooz, and LexLuthor*

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1298434774' post='2642453']
PMoses really shouldn't be gov.
[/quote]

This.

Fortunately you got out before he made you look bad. Exodus, don't let PMoses make you out to be a failhouse.

EDIT: Good luck, you always seemed pretty cool.

Edited by President S O

To be clear, I'm going to be taking a break from CN for a while. This was too much for me to handle, and I am mentally and emotionally drained, and for what? CN is a game, and it has become a job for me, and I personally hate it.

This was something I have been contemplating for a long time now, and I regret it had to happen so suddenly.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1298434696' post='2642450']
I come forward today with a humble announcement. I hereby announce my resignation as Triumvirate of Exodus. While there will be rumors abound about why I resigned, I will attempt to spell them here in one simple post. For the tl;dr, stop reading here.

When I started Exodus I had a dream of creating an alliance that was a fun environment. I wanted something that was more of a family than an alliance. Upon our inception, we were just that, and it was great. Unfortunately, we were recently torn with in-fighting, and our members personal convictions which would eventually override the good of the alliance. It is both disappointing and disgusting to see this happen to the alliance I brought about. Couple this with the lack of activity of our membership, and that of myself, and this announcement is completely necessary.

To Exodus, I wish you nothing but the best moving forward, and I hope you will continue to develop into anything you want to be. I hold no ill will to any members, I can just honestly say I have lost touch with the membership and their apparent views, and I honestly do not feel at home. It pains me to leave, but it will pain me more to stay and hinder the direction in which you want to go.

To Meyer, wherever you are, I completely blame you. This wouldn't have happened had you not left. :unsure:

To aboooe, I apologize for not listening sooner.

To Valhalla and TORN and IAA. I thank you all for being there for us as a whole, and for me personally. I feel bad for this ultimate betrayal, but this has to be done in order for me to move on, and for Exodus to move on.

To everyone involved, I'm sorry for the lack of notice, but again, this is something I have gone back and forth on for some time, and now is the time.

o/ Exodus

*For anyone wanting to contact Exodus gov, the remaining government are: Partisan, Ironchef, PMoses, Swatch, Wabooz, and LexLuthor*
[/quote]

/claps

instead of getting rid of the guy you don't like, you walk out on your whole alliance. Then instead of calling out the guy you don't like, you blame the general members, and IC who isn't even here, and Partisan. cool..

Maybe one day you and the guy you dislike so much will see eye to eye.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1298435459' post='2642475']
/claps

instead of getting rid of the guy you don't like, you walk out on your whole alliance. Then instead of calling out the guy you don't like, you blame the general members, and IC who isn't even here, and Partisan. cool..

Maybe one day you and the guy you dislike so much will see eye to eye.
[/quote]

:unsure:

I didn't blame anyone, and still don't. This just became more of a job then a game to me, and I hated every minute of it. Plus the fact that I didn't agree with what was going on in the alliance at the time, and it became nothing like what I expected, and I just wanted to cleanse my hands of an experiment, that at least for me, failed. I have nothing against Exodus or the members thereof.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1298435249' post='2642469']
To be clear, I'm going to be taking a break from CN for a while. This was too much for me to handle, and I am mentally and emotionally drained, and for what? CN is a game, and it has become a job for me, and I personally hate it.

This was something I have been contemplating for a long time now, and I regret it had to happen so suddenly.
[/quote]

I've been here before. :mellow:

Take some time...you have friends here at Valhalla, whatever you decide to do next.

Wow Wu, I have been gone for 2 weeks deacuse of rl issues and I come on to check our forum and the OWF to see this. Wish you would have PM'd me in game to let me know there was something afoot, Just two days ago on irc I told you I would be checking my nation each day. I would have found a way to be on and help deal with this had I known. I will miss you WuMan, All my love and best of luck to you out there. Looks like I get to go back to my job in X a little earlier than expected.

o/Wu
o/ Exodus

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1298438088' post='2642518']
Wow Wu, I have been gone for 2 weeks deacuse of rl issues and I come on to check our forum and the OWF to see this. Wish you would have PM'd me in game to let me know there was something afoot, Just two days ago on irc I told you I would be checking my nation each day. I would have found a way to be on and help deal with this had I known. I will miss you WuMan, All my love and best of luck to you out there. Looks like I get to go back to my job in X a little earlier than expected.

o/Wu
o/ Exodus
[/quote]

Ya, sorry about that. I am just completely burnt. Find me on IRC.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1298435385' post='2642473']
[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

That doesn't sound good. Hope you sort everything out Exodus.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm going to have to echo this. I actually like Exodus quite a bit.

Although I'm going to have to wonder why you chose to leave. The NSO had some minor infighting after 6 Mil that did threaten the alliance. Some were considering resigning, but didn't. We came out all the stronger and more cohesive as a result. To the remaining members of Exodus, try to sticking it out. If you had something good to begin with it, it's going to be worth keeping it together. Don't let a little troubles discourage you.

As for you Wu, good luck wherever you end up. I like you too.[/color]