Behold! The monster has been unleashed!

Hyperion321

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone downplaying the size of it, this is being done without battle support, whereas LM/Oya's nukes were done with battle support. Stats alone dictate that if he achieves battle support, he will launch the most powerful nuke ever fired.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1296743191' post='2617723']
Oh hey look, it's someone who is even less involved than I am in the situation, who assumes I have no clue about what's going on for reasons unknown, and is fine with someone making ridiculous posts such as "NV and Sparta will be the best of friends after the war" but isn't fine with someone highlighting how ridiculous it is.

I'll post where I like, especially when it's simply a reply to something already posted earlier in the thread.
[/quote]

Yeah, I was fine with the 'ridiculous post' because this is in an [u]OOC forum[/u] and when they say they'll be good friends after the war I'm pretty sure they meant that they will be good friends OOC.

Now cut it out.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296752702' post='2617844']
Yeah, I was fine with the 'ridiculous post' because this is in an [u]OOC forum[/u] and when they say they'll be good friends after the war I'm pretty sure they meant that they will be good friends OOC.

Now cut it out.
[/quote]

Cut it out yourself. Who appointed you God of What Other People Could Post? I'll say what I damn-well please.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1296718933' post='2617482']
Last night Alexandros O Megas, CN's most terrifying weapon, was released against our foes in Nueva Vida. What follows is the only successful nuclear attack so far (damn SDI's), but never the less it took down over 13,000 NS in a single blow. To all others who are on the other end of Alex's sights, you better hope your SDI crews keep working over time for the remainder of the war. If they don't...well...good luck.

[/quote]
The screen shot is faked. I can see the pixels in it.

Seriously, that is some nuke. I want to be that nuke when I grow up.

[b]EDIT: will the screenshot get banned for making a reference to The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned?[/b]
[color="#FF0000"]ModEdit: We have a winner.[/color]

Edited by Keelah
ModEdit: Filter Evasion in Image

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1296753099' post='2617851']
Cut it out yourself. Who appointed you God of What Other People Could Post? I'll say what I damn-well please.
[/quote]
You can say whatever you want but if you are wrong you still look stupid and people will point it out. See: Johnny.

On topic: Jesus that nuke is ridiculous.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1296743191' post='2617723']
Oh hey look, it's someone who is even less involved than I am in the situation, who assumes I have no clue about what's going on for reasons unknown, and is fine with someone making ridiculous posts such as "NV and Sparta will be the best of friends after the war" but isn't fine with someone highlighting how ridiculous it is.

I'll post where I like, especially when it's simply a reply to something already posted earlier in the thread.
[/quote]

this thread Is more about CN history than sides on the war or propaganda. On previous war was equally entertaining to learn about Liquid mercury facts.

But I guess you are just too clueless to understand that.

[quote name='ace072199' timestamp='1296782231' post='2618470']
NICE NUKE, I would hate to be on the other end of that... Wait a minute, Oh crap!!! :huh:
[/quote]

I like this chap [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

That's the spirit! :) Good luck, both of you

[quote name='Scorn' timestamp='1296719811' post='2617512']
Maybe FISHGUTS had naval battle support in effect to boost the damages. Good work Alexandros o Megas. Nice to see the blood gods getting some local flavoring added in for the sacrifices.
[/quote]

Yep, that was with battle support and ten subs.
With no battle support it was very similar, just under 1k infra.