Behold! The monster has been unleashed!

Hyperion321

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296913900' post='2620446']
Except the guy will probably sell land to avoid BS like mine did, since he'll be smashed down to 1000 pretty fast anyway. That's kind of an exploit really.
[/quote]

No, I did not. I fought against the top two spartan nations without turtling or selling anything. I considered turtling. Both Nations were WAY bigger than I was, Turtling would have been the smart thing to do. Neither of the 2 nations that declared on me were able to do so based on the percentage of 76% they were able to declare based on the -250 nation ranking.

It is over now and I had a good time, rebuilding will be fun too.

Good Fight Hellas and Ethan the Lionheart.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296913900' post='2620446']
Except the guy will probably sell land to avoid BS like mine did, since he'll be smashed down to 1000 pretty fast anyway. That's kind of an exploit really.
[/quote]

See below:

[quote name='ace072199' timestamp='1297170167' post='2625615']
Neither of the 2 nations that declared on me were able to do so based on the percentage of 76% they were able to declare based on the -250 nation ranking.
[/quote]

I think my nation is still within range of Hime Themis because of that rule. Is that fair? Selling all your land is not a wonderful option either, since it isn't exactly free; you can't replace it immediately, and it's not econoically worth buying in the first place. I don't look at it as an exploit, it's more of a "Duck & Cover" move, to go along with the turtling. :P

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1297198479' post='2626011']
I really wanted to delay peace until Alex got battle support :P.
[/quote]

Battle support was not going to happen. I still had 50 naval vessels left when peace was declared. it would have taken hellas and ethan 2-3 weeks to wipe out all of my navy in order to get battle support. Our wars would have expired long before that and he would not be able to re-declare.

I did realize that is what they were aiming for when both nations used all 3 of their naval attacks on me.