Behold! The monster has been unleashed!

Hyperion321

Last night Alexandros O Megas, CN's most terrifying weapon, was released against our foes in Nueva Vida. What follows is the only successful nuclear attack so far (damn SDI's), but never the less it took down over 13,000 NS in a single blow. To all others who are on the other end of Alex's sights, you better hope your SDI crews keep working over time for the remainder of the war. If they don't...well...good luck.

[IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr20/cnSPARTANcn/alexnukeedited-1.png[/IMG]

Edited by Hyperion321

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you made a counter-thread to the one made by zzzptm, but really all you displayed was that some Spartan members know how to press the big red button? Congrats, I guess. Pretty weak propaganda overall, though, and nowhere near as entertaining as the other thread.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1296719339' post='2617497']
So you made a counter-thread to the one made by zzzptm, but really all you displayed was that some Spartan members know how to press the big red button? Congrats, I guess. Pretty weak propaganda overall, though, and nowhere near as entertaining as the other thread.
[/quote]
No, I made a thread showing Alex's nuke because a bunch of people wanted to see it and I didn't feel like pm'ing it everywhere. What's your problem?

[/quote]

Perhaps you misread the zzzptm thread - NV and Sparta do not have personal problems with each other, and look forward to normal relations after the war. Any kind of "beef" is manufactured by people outside of NV or Sparta who are bored.

[/quote]

ITT: People try to create drama that isn't there.

Also, holy crap! What a nuking. :nuke:

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1296719924' post='2617514']
Perhaps you misread the zzzptm thread - NV and Sparta do not have personal problems with each other, and look forward to normal relations after the war. Any kind of "beef" is manufactured by people outside of NV or Sparta who are bored.
[/quote]

I agree. Attacking NV with no provocation will be forgotten by everyone after the war's over, I'm sure.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1296740639' post='2617689']
I agree. Attacking NV with no provocation will be forgotten by everyone after the war's over, I'm sure.
[/quote]

Oh hey look it's someone not in Sparta or NV commenting on something that they're unlikely to have a clue about, in a thread in the OOC forum sharing a powerful nuke shot for a bit of friendly banter.

Please stop it or at least take it elsewhere.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296742749' post='2617717']
Oh hey look it's someone not in Sparta or NV commenting on something that they're unlikely to have a clue about, in a thread in the OOC forum sharing a powerful nuke shot for a bit of friendly banter.

Please stop it or at least take it elsewhere.
[/quote]
Oh hey look, it's someone who is even less involved than I am in the situation, who assumes I have no clue about what's going on for reasons unknown, and is fine with someone making ridiculous posts such as "NV and Sparta will be the best of friends after the war" but isn't fine with someone highlighting how ridiculous it is.

I'll post where I like, especially when it's simply a reply to something already posted earlier in the thread.