Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1297486987' post='2630002']
Did you really just say you are placing a member in good standing of an alliance on the EoG list for something they said on the OWF.

I believe brilliant political move would aptly apply here.
[/quote]
Let's hope they bring back sharkweek to show we just can stop with the new GOONs is not the old GOONs crap.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1297492611' post='2630112']
They won't pay reps either. Keep dreaming Sardonic. Or be a leader and end this war and get peace to your alliance so that your members can actually move on with their lives. The adrenalin will get spent. It may not even be you that ends this war. Your allies will get tired of aiding a pointless front and sue for peace, white peace and you'll have to take it rather than be the one that put it on the table.
[/quote]

I can't decide if I should be impressed by your optimism or disgusted by your naivete.

They won't pay reps either. Keep dreaming Sardonic. Or be a leader and end this war and get peace to your alliance so that your members can actually move on with their lives. The adrenalin will get spent. It may not even be you that ends this war. Your allies will get tired of aiding a pointless front and sue for peace, white peace and you'll have to take it rather than be the one that put it on the table.
[/quote]

I think, they will, you'll find.

matt "wait, what were we doing in this war while NPO is in Peace Mode" ski133

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1297492284' post='2630109']
Much of that was during the first week when most large nations were pre-empted. The rate of NS loss has drastically slowed.

Now we are at a point like I said. We small nations don't need to get aid from our NPO comrades. We simply loot it from GOONs, pay bills, buy military units, attack, etc. This is a cycle that will just keep going and Mushroom Kingdom and Umbrella are funding the prolonged war on the GOONs. It's all that is happening. No real damage is being done to either side now. The rate of loss for both sides has slowed to a crawl.
[/quote]

You have not even brought your top tier out to play. I'm 100% sure as soon as that happens, you will see a really sharp drop in NS again ;)

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297492104' post='2630106']
Calm down my good man, we don't seek reparations from [I]you[/I]. Even I think that would be unwarranted. The people attacking us however, especially those who used weak treaty connections, not so much.
[/quote]You are a fool if you think you'll get a damn cent out of me.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297492869' post='2630118']
I can't decide if I should be impressed by your optimism or disgusted by your naivete.
[/quote]
Your answer ---^ is not an answer. I told you what would happen. A stalemate. Read my previous posts in other topics. I said it weeks ago. We are now at a stalemate with your allies in effect funding the war against you. You can't refute it so you try to attack me.

Where is your victory Sardonic? Explain how you win. If you can't explain then don't bother posting more crap about who is being naive. Naive is paying reps to alliances. Naive is thinking your going to get reps out of alliances that entered war to defend their ally.

So, where is your victory?

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1297493545' post='2630126']
Your answer ---^ is not an answer. I told you what would happen. A stalemate. Read my previous posts in other topics. I said it weeks ago. We are now at a stalemate with your allies in effect funding the war against you. You can't refute it so you try to attack me.

Where is your victory Sardonic? Explain how you win. If you can't explain then don't bother posting more crap about who is being naive. Naive is paying reps to alliances. Naive is thinking your going to get reps out of alliances that entered war to defend their ally.

[/quote]

Our victory was assured before the conflict even began, had you more experience you would have recognized this.

[/quote]

You're outgunned and outclassed, and survive only in peacemode; while GOONS is getting shellacked, we're dealing out just as much damage, and as soon as someone comes out of peace mode to assist, they are piled on by the rest of Doomhouse and soon, Pandora's Box.

Meanwhile your nations are abandoned to themselves and will not listen to their governments hiding in (negative income) safety for much longer.

[quote]To: mattski133 From: Burning Glory Date: 2/11/2011 11:55:01 PM

Subject: RE: Read This Notice

Message: I'm sorry man, and I'm sure this is your orders to offer but I can't except. As I stated before I have no idea why we are are war but from the looks of things its because of bullies tring to force a disband on TPF and/or NPO. Maybe this is not the case but no one from your side has sent out word of anything other wise. You guys should have sent out a mass pm towards the first few days of war and I'm sure you would have got a lot better results, not after 6 or 7 days of war when most all of us including you guys have lost 3k + infra.

As I said before I'll probably leave the game after this so my nation is of no matter now, especially since i'm low on infra :)

GL!

BG. [/quote]

Considering that guy is fighting me one on one, you can imagine the morale of the people going 1 v 3 and up.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297492104' post='2630106']
Calm down my good man, we don't seek reparations from [I]you[/I]. Even I think that would be unwarranted. The people attacking us however, especially those who used weak treaty connections, not so much.
[/quote]

I thought you guys were too cool for such conventions.

Is all the reps yip yap because you're pretty sure you won't receive any?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Generally people wait til the war's over to start the revisionism, dude. That's the way it worked with Great War One.

[/quote]
I must say that I find it rather ironic that you of all people are accusing Sardonic of being naive when you're posting this nonsense. Doomhouse's efforts against the NPO have been blunted because 1) you're either in PM or out of range of the bulk of our NS and 2) we're dealing with other alliances at the same time. The thing is, we will knock down each successive tier that comes against us until they're out of our range. Then GOONS sweeps them up. Your small nations can't get access to aid like we can supply GOONS because your funding capacity is hiding in PM. Our position is sustainable, while yours is not. You also have to remember that all of your hand is now played, everyone is in the war, while our friends are slowly leaving the war. Even if you leave PM, we can cover you. To say we're in a stalemate is laughable.

Honestly, we don't really give two !@#$% about reps. We're just in it to beat you down.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1297494325' post='2630138']
they are piled on by the rest of Doomhouse and soon, Pandora's Box.
[/quote]

Can you guys do anything for yourselves? Yes, I understand how allies work, but bringing up X or Y or Z is coming for you in every thread makes you look a bit useless. Kinda sounds like, dare I say it: GGA?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1297504897' post='2630210']
To say we're in a stalemate is laughable. [/quote]

Actually they can continue to feed nations in and aid up hurting nations already in the mix at a rate close to your own, unless of course you can manage to arm twist/nag enough DoWs out people who just finished in the Polaris front to come in. Thing is, public opinion of your preemptive strike isn't that good, so the pool of alliances willing to join the fight is smaller than if NPO and its allies had attacked you first.

They don't have to bet you down to win at least a tactical victory, just wear you down to the point that the war becomes pointless/boring.

[quote]Honestly, we don't really give two !@#$% about reps. We're just in it to beat you down.[/quote]

Good to hear. Your dog however seems to have other ideas. <_<

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1297516570' post='2630264']
Can you guys do anything for yourselves? Yes, I understand how allies work, but bringing up X or Y or Z is coming for you in every thread makes you look a bit useless. Kinda sounds like, dare I say it: GGA?
[/quote]

This coming from one of the 12 alliances to declare on us. Kinda sounds like, dare I say it: hypocrisy?

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1297492614' post='2630113']
Let's hope they bring back sharkweek to show we just can stop with the new GOONs is not the old GOONs crap.
[/quote]

Seconded,marry me!
and we're not going to ask for peace,since we came here to do war.
we're pretty much successful this far seeing we caused the hopeless coalition the same damage they caused to us all while being outnumbered.

[quote]
[url="http://cngoons.com/Board/index.php?topic=6043.0"]No, he's not:[/url]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N8fSV.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

It seems GOONS cant take criticism, you know the saying "what goes around, comes around" seriously Sardonic if you and your goverment can go around acting like idiots on here criticising people and chest-pounding, then you shouldnt cry and get your knickers in a twist when people do it back, what a pathetic reason. Oh well whatever floats your boat.

Uh, ZI-listing someone for posting the wrong thing on these boards is really not good. I hope there is more to that story than it currently appears.

Regarding the 'stalemate' talk: no, it is not a stalemate, because your upper-mid and upper tiers will stagnate in long term peace mode whereas ours will continue to grow, import tech and send aid. Sure, some of that aid finds its way over in lost GAs, but some of your money finds its way to our side in the same manner. Once nations on both sides are close to bill lock, well managed aid won't leak out, because it will be being accepted and spent before GAs are made. If it gets to that point, with your top tier stagnating in peace mode and your lower-mid tier bill locked with no incoming aid, your final defeat will be complete. There is an illusion of stalemate in the short term because you don't yet see the medium term implications of the peace mode penalties.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1297559082' post='2630741']
I lol'd. Welcome back, you and Sponge returning in the same fortnight is too !@#$@#$ epic. That is, if you intend to stay and not die of inactivity. :S
[/quote]
Inactivity isn't something that can be cured I'm afraid. But we'll see. :O

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1297560972' post='2630766']
Uh, ZI-listing someone for posting the wrong thing on these boards is really not good. I hope there is more to that story than it currently appears.
[/quote]
There's a reason we killed them once.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1297560972' post='2630766']
[/quote]

There is a little more to it although it doesn't really make GOONS look any better. TheRebel aided Methrage a while back while Methrage was attacking GOONS. TheRebel was expelled from the STA and GOONS made him an "EoG". Apparently he agreed to pay reps and did so and was removed from the EoG list. That is the backstory.

The reality is that he was re-added to the EoG list for ridiculing GOONS military effort against him when he was on the EoG list previously. An alliance like GOONS that has spent he last two weeks ridiculing alliances for their military prowess or lackthereof now get upset when a single nation gives them some of their own medicine back. Who'd have guessed the people with the loudest mouths have the thinnest skin.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1297564139' post='2630803']
'My' brave new world isn't wise? Well that's hardly my fault. Bad parenting if you ask me. I don't have enough hands to walk all you kids across the street.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh dear God it's alive. Kill it! Kill it now!

And GOONS have added rebel back to the EoG list for forum posts? I don't know why, but for some reason I thought they were better than that. I'm disappointed.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia